Notices

Class of December 2014 Part 21

Old 05-21-2015, 07:35 AM
  # 481 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Hugs Marty! Please accept my condolences for the loss of your grandmother.
Jail sucks...no two ways about it! But it will be over soon! Stay strong and know we are supporting you!
Xoxo
Old 05-21-2015, 03:28 PM
  # 482 (permalink)  
Cause no harm

Sorry for the loss of your grandmother, Marty. I'm sure it is rough along with the other crap you are enduring. Hopefully all will pass and leave a good memory for your grandmother and a CRS for your caged time. Good to hear from you.
Old 05-21-2015, 03:39 PM
  # 483 (permalink)  
Administrator

so sorry for your loss Marty.

D
Old 05-21-2015, 05:16 PM
  # 484 (permalink)  

So sorry that you lost your grandmother. Sending you hugs and lots of love and support.
Old 05-21-2015, 06:48 PM
  # 485 (permalink)  

Sorry for your loss, Marty. Hugs.
Old 05-22-2015, 03:26 AM
  # 486 (permalink)  
Giving up is NOT an option.

Home again this morning for some fresh air and a brief respite. Thanks for the condolences. I won't get a CRS release, since we aren't having a funeral. My mom picked me up at jail this morning - we chatted about my grandmother and I'm feeling better. Her passing was peaceful.

Yes, we get cake. There's some kind of cake or bar or cookie at every meal. I'm eating all the cake and sweets. I'm actually gaining weight in jail. Anxious to be back home for good so I can get back on my clean-ish diet. I had a rough day yesterday until I changed my mind set. I can't control being in jail, but I can change how I deal with it. I'm choosing not to be miserable. It worked. I watch as much funny stuff on TV as I can, and laughing and smiling. I'm sure the jailers think I'm nuts. they are treating me with respect and kindness. And hey - it's a hell of a lot nicer than basic training.
Old 05-22-2015, 03:29 AM
  # 487 (permalink)  

Good Morning Loveley Littermates.
Jack rocked the first day of the video and photo shoot. Another full day of shooting today - I'll drive home if we get done a bit early. 6 hour drive.

We stand with you Marty. Glad you can get out even if it's only for a few hours.

Happy Friday.
Do good out there.
Old 05-22-2015, 08:47 AM
  # 488 (permalink)  
...holds the key

I love your attitude, Marty!

Thanks for the update Sis B! Have a safe trip home!
Xoxo
Old 05-22-2015, 09:02 AM
  # 489 (permalink)  

Marty, that's awesome. Even the worst of situations can be tamed with the right attitude. I'm proud of you.

B, sounds like a blast. Enjoy yourself and be safe
Old 05-22-2015, 10:53 AM
  # 490 (permalink)  

Marty- I am sorry for your loss.

I hope the 14 days go by fast for you! I am glad to hear your staying positive and watching as much uplifting and funny things on TV. That helps I am sure!
Old 05-22-2015, 09:36 PM
  # 491 (permalink)  
Hillbilly Girl

Glad to see you post Copper Girl....any plans for the week-end? how are you healing?

Glad Jack had fun doing his stuff BBQ & hope you are having a safe trip home, crazy on the roads this afternoon.evening, I'm sure

Hi Middy,,,,how about you? whats planned for the week-end,

Finally go my doc to give me a prescription for the anxiety....I nearly quit my job this am, went as far as to talk to my boss. He said he thought I was doing a great job & I am going to give it a go with the meds, & feeling hopeful with my anxiety under control, I will be able to focus & not feel so uncomfortable with people. He prescribed 2 things, both for anxiety, one that will take a couple of weeks to start taking affect & the other works immediately, I took one as soon as I got them & feeling relaxed for the first time in weeks, I am to use those sparingly.

I am home for the night, heat up, fireplace on & radiator heater by my feet, I have absolutely no plan for the next three day.....had very little sleep last night & looking forward to crawling into bed with no worries about getting up & going to work, tired,,,,be around tomorrow
Old 05-23-2015, 04:43 AM
  # 492 (permalink)  

Good Morning Lovely Littermates.
Marty - when you are lonely just think of us and we will keep you company.
Jack rocked the video and photo shoot. We were the last to leave because they had him doing lots of stuff that other dogs would not or could not do. So proud of him.
We stayed overnight on the way home and just chilled out together. Much nicer than rushing and pushing it with the holiday traffic.
Heading home after he eats his breakfast.
Enjoy the Memorial Day weekend - remember those that have given the ultimate sacrifice for our nation.
Old 05-23-2015, 07:20 AM
  # 493 (permalink)  

Hi Mary. No plans for me. I've healed up nicely. Thanks for asking. I'm glad you got some relief from your anxiety. Anxiety is the worst.

B, that is so cool! Jack is too awesome. I'm glad you had such a good time. Be careful
Old 05-23-2015, 10:46 AM
  # 494 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Glad to hear your getting some relief with the meds, Mary! And I know I'm late with this, but thanks for sharing those beautiful photos of your lawn and flowers! Gorgeous!

I knew our mascot, jack, would outshine all those other dogs! Well done Sis B!
Old 05-23-2015, 12:19 PM
  # 495 (permalink)  
Hillbilly Girl

Safe travels BBQ - Your post about Jack made me smile....what a trooper

Safe & Sober week-end to you all!!

I "crashed" after my post last night & slept till 10:30 this am......I really needed that. Great to be chillin at home this morning, avoiding the crowd downtown...big parade & carnival this week-end. We do have hydroplane boat races on the river on Memorial Day, so I might see if I can maybe get Grandson, if his parents aren't taking him & find a spot on the river away from the crowd to watch the race.
Old 05-23-2015, 03:51 PM
  # 496 (permalink)  
Administrator

It's that time again...join us for a new thread here:
http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...part-22-a.html

D