# 81 (permalink)  
Do your best

Congrats Erin
Old 04-17-2015, 06:15 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  

Good stuff, Erin
Old 04-17-2015, 06:41 PM
  # 83 (permalink)  

I have nothing awe inspiring to add ( I never do after Robby posts) just know you are loved Brynn.

Great job Erin!

Glad to see you Colonel I have missed you.

Robby you never cease to amaze me
Old 04-17-2015, 07:05 PM
  # 84 (permalink)  
...holds the key

I'm feeling very overwhelmed with all the support y'all. Thank you a zillion times over and know I love each of you. It's especially good to see you Copper and Erin! You have both been in my thoughts. ❤️

Dee...I'm inclined to latch on to what you say because you've been where I am...you're not talking out your ass, so to speak, and I respect that. By the way....I know this is hard to believe but I completely forgot about my old friend AV! ( please don't tell my AVRT friends that). I honestly don't know how I could have let that slip by since the cornerstone of my abstinence has been AVRT!! Duh! I'm actually kind of in a state of disbelief over it right now! I'm being serious when I say that the idea of all this doubt and confusion being caused by my AV never crossed my mind! I've obviously got some serious brushing up to do.
Anyway, thanks for the reminder, Dee, and also for the reminder of how capable we truly are in our sobriety....and the power we have within ourselves to overcome. I needed to hear those things to help kick start my thinking back in the right direction.

Robby....a thousand hugs to you my friend!....You are truly a gift to this community.

As you know, I'm also inclined to listen to you and with good reason. Just reading your incredibly insightful post calmed me. I literally felt my breathing become more regulated and my thoughts become more succinct and RATIONAL by the end of the first reading.

You're spot on about emotional resources and rationally thinking through our circumstance rather than feeling our way through. It makes all the sense in the world to me for some reason and actually, I'm kind of surprised seeing as how not an hour ago I don't think I had a rational thought in my head! And even worse, I don't know if I could have even recognized a rational thought!

All I know is that your words spoke to me in a way i wasn't expecting and as I re-read your post (and it will be re-read hundreds of times at the very least ) my thoughts are becoming clearer, rational, and more in line with the abstinent, non-drinking brynn....the girl who knows that drinking is no longer an option...no matter what! I like that girl a lot more than the ridiculous lunatic that's been posing as her the past few days!
Thanks so much Robby!
Old 04-17-2015, 07:18 PM
  # 85 (permalink)  
Administrator

That's awesome to hear Brynn!

D
Old 04-17-2015, 07:28 PM
  # 86 (permalink)  

Glad you're working it out, Brynn
Old 04-17-2015, 07:51 PM
  # 87 (permalink)  
Do your best

Way to go Brynn awesome advice from D & Robby
Old 04-17-2015, 08:14 PM
  # 88 (permalink)  

I love you sister Brynn and you know that.
Copper and Erin - you two too.
Dee and Robby thank you.

Goodnight Dear Litter.
Old 04-17-2015, 08:18 PM
  # 89 (permalink)  
OX

Good News!
Old 04-17-2015, 08:35 PM
  # 90 (permalink)  

Sleep well, B
Old 04-17-2015, 08:50 PM
  # 91 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Good night y'all!

Thanks again everyone....I don't know where I'd be without you guys!
Love and hugs ❤️
Old 04-17-2015, 09:36 PM
  # 92 (permalink)  
Hillbilly Girl

Love you Brynn

Good to see you Erin & Congrats on 50 days.
Old 04-18-2015, 04:07 AM
  # 93 (permalink)  

Good Morning Lovely Litter.

Brynn - Day 134 for we Royal Vegie Triplets - every one of our sober days you have inspired me and we have grown together.

Copper and Erin- love your check in -

Jack and I are off to the area affected by the tornado -
Hold down the fort.
Old 04-18-2015, 08:36 AM
  # 94 (permalink)  

Be careful, B
Old 04-18-2015, 08:49 AM
  # 95 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Good morning y'all!

Sis B...thanks for the updated day count and be safe out there today! ❤️

Copper and Erin....I hope you will stick around awhile! We've missed you!

Copper....how's your ankle? And what about the gallbladder surgery?

Hugs Jen....you better not be thinking of leaving us! I have to be honest...I was concerned cause you've been so quiet lately. Check in and let us know what's going on, okay?

Kitty....does the new job start Monday? I know you're excited...Can't wait to hear all about it! Yay!

Cast...where are you? Come say hi!

Y'all...I was plagued with nightmares last night...the kind you have to make yourself wake up from ugh! I know this might sound silly but I felt like a battle was going on inside of me. I know that a cosmic shift in thinking is the key to my sobriety....it HAS been the key and when I let fear and doubt in, those things skewed my thinking. I'm trying to regain a foothold in my thoughts and hit my mental stride again.
Right now the pain is keeping me from moving forward with a treatment plan and I pray it gets better by Monday so I can go to my acupuncturist and get on with physical therapy.
I've decided I can accept that my disease is progressing but it doesn't mean I have to accept that immobility is just a part of it! People beat the odds every day so why not me?!?!

Have a great day everyone!
Xoxo
Old 04-18-2015, 09:13 AM
  # 96 (permalink)  
Hillbilly Girl

I will be praying with you that the pain subsides Brynn. I know it wouldn't be easy to keep a positive attitude but that's the attitude that is going to help you soldier on through what life brings....doesn't mean its not OK to be down right pissed sometimes either Treat yourself well today my friend.
Old 04-18-2015, 09:19 AM
  # 97 (permalink)  
Hillbilly Girl

OK girls....I have never had a spray tan, but I think todays the day. I don't have time or is it good for the skin to be "basking" in the Sun & I have some lilly white legs here. I've tried several of the self tanning lotions that others recommend, but they don't seem to work that well on me. I am also going to get a pedicure & some short gel nails before I start my new job. I have never had a pedicure in my life (I do my own) & haven't had nails for along time....play in the dirt too much.

I know, I talked about going for a hike, but slept like crap last night & don't feel up to it today.
Old 04-18-2015, 09:23 AM
  # 98 (permalink)  

Enjoy yourself, Mary. You deserve a day to just pamper yourself
Old 04-18-2015, 09:28 AM
  # 99 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Mary...a day of beauty sounds perfect! You'll feel confident and ready for your new job not to mention you'll probably be beating the guys off with a stick!! Yay!

If you like the spray tan, you can buy them in packages...like three for $50 (that's cheap but you get the idea). I have a friend that gets one every 10 days during the summer and LOVES it! ( obviously!).
And you are going to get addicted to pedicures! Super relaxing! Oh...shave your legs before you go...they massage your calves...yummy!! Have fun!!
Old 04-18-2015, 09:40 AM
  # 100 (permalink)  
Giving up is NOT an option.

Glad to see that you are feeling more positive, Brynn. Having a good attitude will take you a long way. This might be a crazy thought, but have you tried visualization therapy?

Mary, have fun getting pampered. Ditto on the leg shaving. First time I got a pedicure I didn't and it was a bit embarrassing. Of course, not everyone is a Sasquatch, like me.

Beautiful day here again. Going to watch hockey at a bar (gasp) with a bunch of friends in a bit. I was planning on hiking this morning, but laundry got in the way. Boooo.