Notices

Class of December 2014 Part 19

Old 04-03-2015, 04:54 AM
  # 81 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Della1968 View Post
Well I plan on painting after my pedicure. I almost hate to say that to you guys because I have been saying it for a month now lolol. Good luck on the taxes!

lol! Good luck Della!
Old 04-03-2015, 05:30 AM
  # 82 (permalink)  
Giving up is NOT an option.

I don't feel better today. Just had a texting conversation with my guy friend which actually started last night. He's making it clear friends is all we will ever be. He says he's not rejecting me, per se, that he just feels he's not capable of a relationship with anyone. His track record would uphold that, but the feeling, human part of me feels rejected and hurt and all that stuff. And haven't we all heard "it's not you, it's me?" Classic bullsh*t line. So I'm a mess.
Old 04-03-2015, 05:37 AM
  # 83 (permalink)  
Ya**!

This guy seems to be dragging you through his own mud. You deserve so much better Marty. You're a December `14 class member, after all.

B, the va job is menial and boring.... But it's a job many would love to have so I should be grateful. I'm keeping my eyes open for other opportunities within the hospital..... Specifically, the ER

Middy! I can't tell you how many expensive electronic things I've lost on airplanes. I'm sure it's right where you left it. How's the drive so far? Eat anything good?
Old 04-03-2015, 05:37 AM
  # 84 (permalink)  

But I'm not pushing the f*ck it button. No way. No drinking or thoughts of it.
Old 04-03-2015, 06:09 AM
  # 85 (permalink)  
Do your best

(((MLD))) your inspiring
Old 04-03-2015, 06:12 AM
  # 86 (permalink)  

I am sorry Marty....but quite possibly it is him. Many times when I have said that it really was me. Nothing about the person. I do feel like maybe you should distance yourself a bit. Still be friends but not so intertwined. Big hugs!
Old 04-03-2015, 06:34 AM
  # 87 (permalink)  

Della, I know you are right, and I'm trying. My head says one thing, but my heart isn't listening right now.
Old 04-03-2015, 06:55 AM
  # 88 (permalink)  
OX

Morning litter mates.
Oh middy. How I love a road trip. Get some bad coffee and enjoy.

Sorry bout the roller coaster Marty. One reason things like this hurt, I think, is control. You have given it all to the guy. I think you even said at times when you back away or change your mind he kind of comes running back. Relations ain't easy. You sure are getting it from all sides. Anyway to get a massage or something? Glad drinking isn't an option. Then what is?
Good morning Della. You will enjoy the new paint when you do it.
Brynn, excited for your happiness. Any word on the cause for the little guys episode? Glad he's home and what a good godmother you are.
Sober wolf I love your ever changing avatars.
Hey tonks. Boring jobs. Ugh. I'm still putting off training for a route driving gig. If driving a set route isn't boring enough, watching someone else do it for hours is even worse. I only took the job for the other side of business, the special events where every gig comes with gratuity. But there's nothing on the schedule so gotta go shovel the sht.

Cristina? Omo? Where's powerful Denise Larkin to pop in say she's doing well and the third triplet?
Old 04-03-2015, 07:05 AM
  # 89 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Good morning y'all!

Marty...I so hear you on the head and heart thing! Blah! And I agree with Della....a little distance, maybe. Hugs ❤️

Hope you find your iPad middy! Have a safe trip!

Sis B....in 3 days we will have 4 months! Yay! December 6, 2014 seems like a lifetime ago doesn't it?

Della....have fun painting!

I'm sitting here looking at a weeks worth of chores and errands that are just gonna have to wait I guess! Making Easter baskets this morning then going to help with my godson!

Have a great day y'all!
Xoxo
Old 04-03-2015, 07:06 AM
  # 90 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Hi Big!
Old 04-03-2015, 07:08 AM
  # 91 (permalink)  

I'm afraid if I get a massage today I'll just cry through the whole thing. Maybe tomorrow. I think today I'll try to figure out something fun to do with my son.
Old 04-03-2015, 07:20 AM
  # 92 (permalink)  

Marty I am so sorry that you are going through this roller coaster ride with your friend. Things always happen for a reason. Like Tonks said - you are amazing and part of the litter and deserve more. Consider this your opportunity to go forth and conquer!
There are so many wonderful people out there that will appreciate you.
Brynn, I love your priorities. Easter baskets and time with the godson sound wonderful.
Della - enjoy!
Tonks - I get the menial thing. Something that is a better fit will come along now that you have your foot in the door.
Big, maintaining your schedule flexibility has tradeoffs. Its all good.
Mid - so glad the iPad is in the popup - enjoy the journey.
Soberwolf - thanks for being around with us.
Old 04-03-2015, 07:24 AM
  # 93 (permalink)  

In the words of J. Geils - love stinks.
Old 04-03-2015, 07:55 AM
  # 94 (permalink)  

Just saw this in the weekender thread. Made me smile.

2-step program:
1. Alcohol is no good for me.
2. Therefore, I do not drink.
Old 04-03-2015, 07:58 AM
  # 95 (permalink)  

Hmmmm. Gut friend just said something interesting to me via text:
"I'm not a good person and I drink tooooo much. I wouldn't fit with anyone at the moment."
Maybe he means it when he says its not me, it's him. He seems to be taking a pretty serious personal inventory.
Old 04-03-2015, 08:31 AM
  # 96 (permalink)  

Marty- I am sorry. I don't think this guy knows what he wants and since his track record isn't too good you will be better off just being friends. (At least I think so) You will meet someone new and exciting who can commit to you when the time is right! I am positive. ((Hugs))

Tonks- the drive so far has been easy! I had subway & beef jerky yesterday. Nothing exciting but the beef jerky was yummy. I am glad I am not the only one who misplaces things.
Old 04-03-2015, 10:49 AM
  # 97 (permalink)  

Marty, in my opinion I think it might do both you and him some good to maybe press pause on your friendship. I know you two have hung out as friends and had a nice time but for the conversation to continue to come up about a possible relationship or no chance thereof, and the feelings that exist between the two of you, I think both of you could benefit from no communication so whatever feelings still exist can fizzle out. It's just not okay for you to be tortured like this whether it is intentional on his part or not.

West, I'm quite jealous of how much you get to travel. I always feel the safest and most at peace when I'm on the road. Enjoy the journey, friend.

B, how is the guitar playing coming? I hope you got those poop taxes done.

Nice to hear from you, Big and Brynn!

Tonks, sorry to hear the job isn't what you hoped for. Hopefully before too long you will be presented with a job more suited for you. I hope everything else is well with you and your family.

My foot hurts today. I had to whip out the crutches since it hurts too bad to put weight on it. I started off taking my pills as prescribed but I do that consistently about as well as I moderate my drinking. I took way too much and really scared myself yesterday so I'm going cold turkey on the opiates. I just can't take them safely so I'm sure that's why my pain is more severe.
Old 04-03-2015, 11:10 AM
  # 98 (permalink)  

Copper- I wish you were traveling with me! We would have a blast! I am sorry your ankle hurts worse today. I am glad you realize you have to be careful with the pain pills. Did you take any over the counter kind today?
Old 04-03-2015, 11:15 AM
  # 99 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by BigShoe View Post
Morning litter mates.
Oh middy. How I love a road trip. Get some bad coffee and enjoy.
Thank you! I will do just that.
Old 04-03-2015, 11:25 AM
  # 100 (permalink)  

Copper - sorry your foot/ankle is hurting but you are smart to kick the opiates - danger!
Funny you should ask about the guitar - I am almost done with taxes and my reward is a guitar practice session or two.
Mid - I agree with Copper - I love and feel comfy and at home on the road - enjoy. We are traveling with you in spirit so keep the updates coming.
Marty - again I agree with Copper - taking a break might be the best right now - if its real it will be there.