Have a nice saturday folks
Old 03-21-2015, 06:39 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Ya**!

Great question Middy! Thank god we have a sensible thinker amongst us

Answer the lady! Who's got the foods?
Old 03-21-2015, 06:48 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I would but I am out of bacon. Not sure how I let this happen!
Old 03-21-2015, 06:56 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Della1968 View Post
I would but I am out of bacon. Not sure how I let this happen!
What?!? someone better go grocery shopping today. I ended up having a English muffin with butter and jelly.

thanks Soberwolf...I hope you have a great weekend.

Good morning Tonks.
Old 03-21-2015, 07:29 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Good morning, lovelies!

Momma B, have fun today! You and Jack are just too cool.

Cast, I've got you in my thoughts today. I hope you realize just how wonderful you are and how highly we all view you here. Check in today, champ. These dark days will pass.

West! English muffins are so tasty! I might have to go get one now.

Delectable Della, what color are we painting the bathroom? Cujo and I have a lot in common. I'll eat anything but leather as well.

Hi SW!

Guys, I think the alcohol-induced depression is finally lifting. I'm feeling so much better about everything. I feel like I can actually handle stuff. I'm liking it. I'm also liking sober Saturday mornings. It really is nice to wake up cleared headed and peaceful. I think the instruments are coming out of storage today. I don't think I'm ready to start playing yet but I miss seeing them around.

Have a wonderful day, guys!
Old 03-21-2015, 07:43 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

You sound so good lovey!! I actually saw a last on My weird obsession that are the foam from cushions. I thought about sending Cujo to her!
Old 03-21-2015, 07:43 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

And I love English muffins with jelly!
Old 03-21-2015, 07:55 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
OX

I think I spend too much time with you guys. I had a dream about a shark vacuum cleaner. Ugh. Della!

Good morning folks. Just a minute before I shower and go. Thankfully there's a law that makes drivers have 8 hours between big shifts. So that's what I gots. Wish I had your dedication tonks, I'm going even skipping morning meditation. But I will get some in and some movement in downtown today. I'll have a second driver giving me a break later and will hopefully catch up on what I'm procrastinating now. I chose sleep.

Crummy granola today for breakfast. Never liked granola till someone said it's just broken cookies. It was a statement to not eat it but got me thinking...

Ok gotta go. Like the positive vibe here
Old 03-21-2015, 08:12 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Haha! Big, that made me laugh about the dream. I hope the day goes by fast for you, bud.

Della, I almost spit my coffee everywhere! People eat the strangest things. Makes me feel better about eating the occasional dog treat.
Old 03-21-2015, 08:24 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Another Saturday morning without being hungover. For every Friday when I feel faint cravings ( the only time they happen these days) there's a Saturday morning I'm doubly glad alcohol plays no role in my life anymore.
Besides, my infant son woke up this morning at 6:00. That would not have been a good thing five months ago.
Old 03-21-2015, 08:30 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Good morning y'all!!

I'm checking in from my very own living room this morning!!! Yay!
It's so good to be home, y'all! I feel like a regular person again and I've got the whole day to myself since ex won't be home till this evening!

Thinking about you cast and waiting to hear from you friend.

Hope everyone has a great day!!
Xoxo
Old 03-21-2015, 09:08 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  

I know you all dislike Facebook and all...
My pic used to be the fallen angel statue from Spain. It was symbolic in that if angels, the paragons of virtue and all that's good can fall? Well i'll have to set my sights higher... Strive to be better than them.

Day one.
Old 03-21-2015, 09:23 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  

Hey Cast! Welcome back xoxo

Brynn: glad you're happy to be back home xx
Copper: once the alcohol depression lifted, that's when things changed and I felt like " what the hell was that?! That's how I was living?!!"
Tonks: Have fun on your date!
Della: that sounds great doing a bit of house changes, I love that!

I have to work today then continue on with my paper.
The little bird is good, I think he's used to being free, he won't go back in the cage, he just hangs around in the plants!
I'm going to get another one to keep him company, the lady at petland said it might cause problems if one is in a cage, and the other isn't, so I guess I'll have to have two cage less birds? Haha, it is what it is, they can be free around the house, I'll just keep the doors closed.
Old 03-21-2015, 09:25 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
Hillbilly Girl

Good Morning Peeps - Crawled back in bed with my coffee & Son's Dog joined me. She is a bull mastiff pitt & the sweetest girl

I have been working on pulling weeds through a gravel rock area in the back yard. It is now weed free & I took some river rock & created a new flower bed along the house there & had the neighbor bring a load of good raised bed soil yesterday. This is where my new roses are going. I also have some slate I am going to lay in through the gravel for a walk way (don't have enough for the whole thing, but plan on buying a couple at a time as I can afford it). My Mom & I are going to take a drive down river today to our family cabin & dig up some ferns for another new bed in the same area. It's goings going to be pretty.

Have a great day with Jack BBQ - you two are amazing!

Copper girl, your post made me smile this morning & so glad you are going to get your instruments out of storage.

Della, have fun with your project!

No Mld this am? Coffee on Saturday am without you isn't right.

Thinking of you Cast & hope to see you post this am.

Enjoy the little one this morning Gniknus Being sober for the little one is the best!
Old 03-21-2015, 09:29 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  
Hillbilly Girl

Cast - So glad you are here & re-committing to your sobriety. Onward my friend!
Old 03-21-2015, 09:58 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  

Glad you're back, Cast! I know you are capable of doing this.

Jen!! You are spot on! That's exactly my thoughts today. I love that you are getting another bird. Any name ideas yet?

Hi Mary!! I love the thought of you curled up with a pup. You're gardening stories remind me of when I was young and went to my great aunt's farm house out in the country. She had a garden for miles and I used to help her pull weeds when I was little. Good times. Enjoy your day! In case I never said it, I'm just so glad you're here with us.

The instruments are back home. I can't bring myself to sit in front of the piano which I really don't understand but I feel okay around my guitar. (I sound like a weirdo talking as if I'm having a lover's quarrel with my music!) I don't feel the best physically so I think tea, soup, and the strings are going to be the remedy for this afternoon.

I'm with Mary. Where is Marty?
Old 03-21-2015, 10:19 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  

Bird name: Ciqala- means " little one"
Old 03-21-2015, 10:20 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Hi cast...glad you're here today!
Lots of support here for you, my friend.

Morning Mary! Your new rose bed sounds lovely! What kind of roses will you plant?
I love transplanting from old family beds, too. I've got iris, Carolina jasmine and mint from my granny's flower beds!

By the way, I've got mint galore if anyone needs a starter!
Old 03-21-2015, 10:22 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Copper....I'm really glad you've got your instruments back...it made me really sad to hear they were in storage. I think music is probably the best therapy....it soothes the soul.
❤️
Old 03-21-2015, 10:23 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  
...holds the key

I love the name, Jen! He will add a lot of joy to your home!