Old 02-09-2015, 11:06 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
OX

Happy New Thread!
Old 02-10-2015, 04:06 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Good morning y'all!

Big...I'm glad you don't drink anymore, too!

Hope everyone has a great day!
Xoxo
Old 02-10-2015, 05:09 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Happy day 7 to me. Feeling better but not out of the woods yet. Last night was feeling a mix of stir crazy and depressed, so I just went to bed early. I am sure some exercise will do me good, but today I likely won't have time...I will try to get some walking in, though.
Feeling a little lost, wondering what my purpose is.....just working on patience and taking this one day at a time.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:10 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 02-10-2015, 05:11 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Good Morning Lovely Littermates.
Day 67 for we Royal Veggie Triplets.

Brynn, you are up and posting early - have a wonderful day dear sister - sending you a hug.

Cold here and going to get colder through the end of the week. Good news is that we are going to the Internaitonal Bike Show Saturday so we can dream of warmer weather.
I was never one to drink while riding as so many do. But I will never ride with a hangover again!
Old 02-10-2015, 05:12 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Kitty - happy 7 days - you are doing great.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:18 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Thanks BBQ. I am sorry I am focused a little bit inward lately - even if I don't always mention it you are all very inspiring to me. I am so impressed with how all of us are battling this disease one day at a time. We are all doing in in our own ways, not perfectly or without mistakes, but in the right way for us....
OK off to work!
Old 02-10-2015, 05:19 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

BBQ isn't it great to think we will never have to be hungover again?!
Old 02-10-2015, 05:37 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Ya**!

Congratulations on day 7 kitty! It only gets better. As far as wondering about your purpose, what would you like it to be? I think many of us had/have to wonder about our place in the world sans addiction.
For me, the line "I am what hope I have and give" became my personal mantra and drive. I can't think of anything else I'd rather do in this world. And it Is a wonderful feeling to know we never have to be hungover again!

Bbq! Gimme some of that cold weather! Ooo a bike show? How's the food?

Good morning sister brynn!

BigShoe! How big Are those shoes?

Dee, thanks for the new thread! How are you doing lately?
Old 02-10-2015, 05:44 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Giving up is NOT an option.

Good morning littermates!

I have been using the iPad app for SR most of the time. Today I'm using the actual site, and realizing how much I miss by using the app! I am seeing everyone's wonderful signatures, which the app doesn't show. That having been said, the app is more streamlined and easier to read.

I have court again today. This is a long process. Today is pre-trial - not sure exactly what will go on. I did find out I'm being recommended for a diversion program, which, if I am accepted, will probably mean no jail time. I'll find out today if I can get into that program. My lawyer feels I will be accepted. So some good vibes or prayers for that would be greatly appreciated.

Brynn - wow. You sure have a lot to deal with. I understand your mixed feelings. Been there myself. But know this - you are not in any way, shape, or form responsible for a miscarriage, if that's the case. Don't go there in your head. Miscarriages happen for a good reason - something isn't right. Feel grief or sadness, but do not feel any guilt whatsoever. (((Brynn)))

Have a great day, everyone!
Old 02-10-2015, 06:43 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Good vibes for court today Mld - I feel all will go good and you will be accepted in the diversion program.
BTW Mld - I do SR on the iPad in Safari - I have never used the app and hearing your experience I won't be trying it.
Brynn, ditto what Mld said - do not feel fault or guilt if you miscarried. We are here to embrace you. Standing by.
Tonks, dear Tonks, I will send you all the cold weather you want - I'll report in on the bike show. Food? Interesting.
Old 02-10-2015, 06:56 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Ya**!

I'll take interesting food over no food anyday! I once ate roadkill in the middle of nowhere in the middle east. Well... Sand kill? It was truly out there amongst the dunes. The local guy I was with had picked up the massive lizard, built a fire and started cooking... It actually wasn't too bad. I was resistant but he kept insisting "Dub dub make strong! Dub dub make big!" while indicating his nonos and then pointing at mine. After that who could say no? lol!

Speaking of inappropriate conversation, the worst feeling in the world is going for a run but then immediately feeling the urgency to use the restroom. Ugh,never again.
Old 02-10-2015, 07:35 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Live easy but think first

Morning! I am a bit off kilter. Trying to keep way too many balls in the air. Decided to let a couple drop today. Am staying home with my wife to regroup and get things moving again. Love.
Old 02-10-2015, 07:37 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Ya**!

Hey Daxter! Was wondering where you've been, thanks for checking in!
Old 02-10-2015, 08:09 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Hi Dax! Xoxo

Sending positive vibes your way MLD

I'm such an idiot!! I don't have facebook and I normally can exhibit some measure of self control, but I took a little peek at my ex boyfriends facebook and there he is enjoying the sun in dominican!!!!
Haha, I'm so pissed!!! Ok, no more looking at that!
Good news is I don't want to go out and get drunk in misery. Being sober is much better.

Also the photos I entered for the contest are on display today, gonna take my ma out with me to look at them
Old 02-10-2015, 08:35 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  

hello everyone I have been very busy lately had my uncle to die which is been on hospice for the last few weeks and I have been out of town to the funeral I am happy to see that everyone is doing so well ,working this week I am off tomorrow and will try to get in an read. DAY 74 for me. Love you all.
Old 02-10-2015, 08:47 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Hillbilly Girl

Sorry for the loss of your Uncle Denise & Congrats on 74 days!

Brynn - I want to second what MLD said about the guilt.....you are not at fault if that it the case, so please be kind to yourself. I will be thinking of you & sending thoughts of love your way,

Nice JS that you will be going to see your art with your Mom

Gotta run here - headed to work & made a DRs appointment for this morning......taking a shower seems to be an effort & coughing up some nasty looking stuff.

Good day all
Old 02-10-2015, 08:54 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

I hope everything's ok mariah!
Old 02-10-2015, 09:31 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Mariah- I am glad you are going to the doctor. Hope you feel better soon.

BigShoe- I hope you join our book club.

Tonks- that's what you get for hanky panky and telling. lol

Kitty- today is day 7 for me too. I am feeling a lot better. I slept really good last night. I hope you get a walk in. That is what I have been doing.

BBQBiker- stay warm and enjoy the bike show.

JSBodhi- remember what people post on facebook is normally how they wish their life really was. It is probably just a front. have fun with your mom.

Brynn- hope you have a good day. Everyone is right on this board. Things happen and we may never know the reason way. It is definitely not your fault.

Dax- I hope you enjoy your day at home with your wife.

Denise- sorry about your loss. Glad to see you check in and doing so well with your sobriety.

Hi to everyone I missed.