Notices

Class of December 2014 Part 5

Old 01-18-2015, 07:45 PM
  # 481 (permalink)  

Mariah- I am glad you had a fun time shopping and having lunch with your mom yesterday. I enjoy those times too with my mom. It's a lot more fun when I don't have a hangover and I think I am able to be more present too.

I am going to have to eat something more substantial tomorrow. I am reading all of these posts and all this talk about roasts, fish tacos, steak, and Mexican food is making me hungry for something more then cereal. lol

Dax- my sobriety date is dec. 4th 2014. Thanks for all the work your doing on the list. Hope your feeling better.
Old 01-18-2015, 07:57 PM
  # 482 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Bigshoe, I was thinking of you during the game today and I'm really sorry you missed your get together tonight. but, I'm glad your sober and here with us! And yeah, check back in when you get home if you can.

Y'all it's weird being back home after over a month gone. What's really weird is being around my boyfriend and being sober! Everything's so weird between us anyway, but being sober while he's drinking is just really eye opening! I will say he's been really sweet and attentive which is a plus. I can honestly say that my moving out was the absolute best decision I could have made when I first got sober. I've doubted that decision more than once, but being back here now I see that I probably wouldn't have made it to 44 days.
xoxo
Old 01-18-2015, 08:37 PM
  # 483 (permalink)  

Bummer BigShoe. Check in if you want we are here.
Old 01-18-2015, 08:38 PM
  # 484 (permalink)  
OX

Thanks for the hugs and well wishes. My walk was good and my problems are trivial in the scheme of things. My lady is still sleeping. Just glad it wasn't anything important. Although I have turned down invitations for fear of our behavior.

Glad you're beating treated well brynn. Interesting to view our relations through sober eyes now. I'll read through some posts here and relax. I feel I air too much dirty laundry. But I don't really have anyone. So thanks everybody.
Old 01-18-2015, 08:39 PM
  # 485 (permalink)  

Brynn, I am glad you are where someone will help take care of you. Please stay strong. Your sobriety is key. We love you are we are here for you.
Old 01-18-2015, 08:41 PM
  # 486 (permalink)  

BigShoe - please continue to share what is going on in your life whenever you want. We are here to listen and it's not dirty laundry - it's important.
Old 01-18-2015, 08:45 PM
  # 487 (permalink)  

Shannon - so glad you nipped that sneaky AV in the bud.
Old 01-18-2015, 08:50 PM
  # 488 (permalink)  

Hi Bigshoe!
Sorry your night turned out that way xoxo
I air my dirty laundry online all the time, it's really the only place I do.
Old 01-18-2015, 08:52 PM
  # 489 (permalink)  
Hillbilly Girl

Not airing dirty laundry at all BigShoe......hope your girl catches on to what you've got with sobriety....great going!!

Brynn - continue to put your sobriety first & foremost & really hope things improve with your health this week

Thinking of you all - goodnight
Old 01-18-2015, 09:11 PM
  # 490 (permalink)  

Goodnight MariahGayle. Sleep well.
Old 01-18-2015, 09:23 PM
  # 491 (permalink)  

Hi everyone just popping in to say hello ...
Hope everyone is well .. I am off to bed
Working early in the morning !

Peace and sweet dreams to you all !
Old 01-18-2015, 09:26 PM
  # 492 (permalink)  

Hello all. I hope everyone's new year is off to a good start. I'm at day 46. Doing well just tired a lot. Has anyone else experienced this with sobriety?
Old 01-18-2015, 09:33 PM
  # 493 (permalink)  
Administrator

I was tired for a while...I think its normal Gnik

D
Old 01-19-2015, 01:49 AM
  # 494 (permalink)  

Hello peeps,

I'm awake super early, so taking this time to catch up on some posts from yesterday.
Dax, I hope you had a good visit with your Mom, and that AV chatter subsided.

Brynn, glad you will be getting some help now that you've moved back, but your sobriety is #1, for sure. You are doing fantastic!

Midwest, so glad you are feeling better.

Bigshoe, glad your walk helped. I can't tell you the # of times I missed out on activities because drinking was more important to me. I let a lot of people down, including myself. Sorry your lady caused you to miss the outing.

Shannon, what a story about those wine corks. That av is relentless! Good on you for blowing it off!

Puppy is doing well, our Dingo is having the harder time adjusting. Making sure she gets plenty of love and attention too. Can anyone tell me how to upload pics? I'm not computer savvy at all. I took a few on my phone of doggies, and would love to share. Thanks.

I wish I was still sleeping, but know the early days and the sleep patterns take some time to straighten out. I feel really good about sobriety this time around. I think I know deep in my heart that if I want to live, I have to make this work out . Meetings are helping me so far.

Well, I hope our class has a great sober today. I will check back in later friends.

Blessings to all.
Old 01-19-2015, 01:57 AM
  # 495 (permalink)  
Administrator

There's two ways to upload pics.

The first way is to upload to a picture sharing site:
http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...our-posts.html

The other way is to attach a pic to your post

you need to be in full reply mode, not quick reply...if you scroll down you'll see an 'attach files' box...then a 'manage attachments' button...

hit that and you can upload from your PC there, assuming it's within the prescribed limits of size (you'll see them there when you upload).

Honestly tho, while attachments are fine for one offs, we try to steer people towards uploading their pics to photo sharing sites and then uploading them here that way....

too many pic attachments to threads can reaaaaaaaaaaally slow things down .

D
Old 01-19-2015, 01:59 AM
  # 496 (permalink)  
Administrator

Time for a new thread

Please join us here

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...-part-6-a.html

D