SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   One Year and Under Club Part 42 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/354516-one-year-under-club-part-42-a.html)

Dee74 12-25-2014 02:18 PM

One Year and Under Club Part 42

Last part here:
http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...t-41-a-20.html

D

Gilmer 12-25-2014 02:26 PM

I am so beat!

BoozeFree 12-25-2014 02:27 PM

Thanks Dee for starting the new thread!

Saskia 12-25-2014 03:22 PM

Gilmer, you must be really tired - you forget to yell "shotgun"!

IWLSAST 12-25-2014 06:42 PM

You did too, Sask...I got gun!!! Thanks Dee.

Totally beat too. Fun day with family, then an AA mtg...150 miles driven...night, all!

Oh, Happy Birthday, Sask!

Vandermast 12-25-2014 08:00 PM

Thanks for asking gilmer yes I am sober

Surrender to win

V

petals 12-26-2014 01:18 AM

Made it through Christmas. ..yay me.
Some small dramas but me and my pals pepsi max and mr strong coffee stuck together.
Hope you guys are doing well. Xxx

tootsl1 12-26-2014 01:50 AM

Yay you for def Petal!! Well done. Good to see a post from you.

It doesn't matter she didn't yell shotgun, Gilmers A$$ is firmly wedged in that seat, you try levering her out, coz I'm sure not!! I will sit quiet in the back here and watch the goings on!

Van great to see you posting, keep us up with what's happeing with you.

Dee, loving the new 'D' and at the risk of being beaten up by all the others, thanks for changing your signature, the John Lennon one was a song that really gets on my nerves and every time I saw your signature the darn tune was in my head!!! I hope you and Mrs D had the quiet Christmas you wished for.
We celebrated in typical Tootsville style, ensuring every guest was stuffed to the gunnels. Mr Toots kept the glasses filled, and Pappa Toots gave his impersonation of a cow giving birth. ( he didn't intend to, it's just how his snoring sounds, Momma Toots keps prodding him, but he'd doze off again!)
All in all it was a lovely day enjoyed by all.

Dee74 12-26-2014 02:50 AM

I'll try and pick a better song next year toots, lol :)
mebbe some Slade...

D

Saskia 12-26-2014 06:06 AM

Carlos, I didn't forget to yell shotgun ... I always thought that honor belonged to the first person to post. Gilmer was really tired last night so I think that, in the spirit of Christmas, we can assume she meant to type shotgun :-)

Saskia 12-26-2014 06:07 AM

Petals, happy to hear you made it through Christmas!

BoozeFree 12-26-2014 06:15 AM

Saw happy birthday.

Well survived another holiday. Lil drama and one person getting kinda angry when drunk but the food was amazing and I got the new Keruig coffee brewer which I'm pretty stoked on.

Off to womp

biminiblue 12-26-2014 06:17 AM

I'm just glad the huge picture in Dee's signature is gone. It went off the page for me since I have my page set to 150% - old eyes. Couldn't "thank" his posts without two or three extra clicks because the "Thanks" button was off the page. Oh, my gosh. How lazy does that sound?

I'm looking for some new places to hang out for the New Year. I'm at ten months now, so I belong here. Go Undies.

Saskia 12-26-2014 06:31 AM

Bimini, congrats on 10 months! I got a good chuckle picturing you cursing while trying to hit the TY button on Dee's posts! I hope I would have just skipped the TYs though :lmao

BF, nice to hear you enjoyed at least part of the holiday :-). Have a good womp, womp!

biminiblue 12-26-2014 06:38 AM

No cursing.

First World Problem.

Babs1234 12-26-2014 06:46 AM

hi Undies---doing well-and darn proud of it. Plan on doing some reading out of my self help books this week. along with cleaning closets and taking stuff to the Boys Ranch.
I'm feeling good and have no cravings---that makes me happy. well, hope everyone is ok and staying strong., Have a great day Undies.
Babs

DrakeCKC 12-26-2014 06:52 AM

Had a fabulous Spanish themed dinner with some friends. Boy was the booze flowing, 5-6 bottles of wine gone and a friend was demonstrating his hand made spirits. It was a little strange still to not partake but no one forced me and all was fine. I supported Van's enterprise and bought a couple of bottles of his wares for gifts.

I am going nowhere near my scales this week. :react

DrakeCKC 12-26-2014 06:53 AM

Got you beat bimini! 175% here. Old and broken eyes here, or rather one broken eye and two old ones.

zerothehero 12-26-2014 10:33 AM

oopsy oopsy oopsy doopsy posted a poem from David not Daevid Allen for Dee but oopsy poopsy doopsy boop...

tootsl1 12-26-2014 10:37 AM

Dee, one of my favourites and from my neck of the woods!