http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...t-32-a-20.html

D
Old 10-20-2014, 11:55 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Marchia in Aeternum

shotgun
Old 10-21-2014, 01:36 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Did you stay up all night just to get shotgun, Trach?
Old 10-21-2014, 02:45 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

arrrrgh.....I have never managed to get shotgun yet
Old 10-21-2014, 02:53 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

you were the only Marcher online too Life

D
Old 10-21-2014, 03:28 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Damn it! I swear I am going to hang around when the next new Part is due.

On ya Trachy!
Old 10-21-2014, 06:04 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

<grin> I don't mind too much, Trachy! Back on my very first thread, May 2012, I got shotgun quite a few times :-) I was awarded the use of the thread's pink Lamborghini with gold elephant tusks - yep, there really was a pic of that - and I got to drive it! So anything else after that ... well ... you get the picture .
Back then was also when I used to be in my little rebel state more often and gave poor Dee a hard time. He is a perfect gentleman and kindly denies it :-)
Old 10-21-2014, 06:28 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Marchia in Aeternum

Shoot, Sass. Ask Dee about when I gave him a bad time last year. I only hope he's forgotten!

I did NOT stay up all night for shotgun. I just keep waking up at odd hours. Really messing with me.
Old 10-21-2014, 07:34 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by trachemys View Post
Shoot, Sass. Ask Dee about when I gave him a bad time last year. I only hope he's forgotten!

I did NOT stay up all night for shotgun. I just keep waking up at odd hours. Really messing with me.
Hmmm, I'll bet Dee gets quite a bit of that with new people starting often! Thankfully he is so patient and wise.

I know what you mean about sleep stuff - been there too often and still sometimes do that.
Old 10-21-2014, 02:41 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Hope everyone is doing well!
Old 10-21-2014, 03:06 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Good morning Marchers It's sunny and cool in Paradise, the sort of spring day where I'd like to bunk off and play in the garden. Ah well.

Sass I would love to see you driving that pink Lamborghini with gold elephant tusks, heck how about you and I have a road trip in it a la Thelma and Louise but with a much happier ending of course. We could pick up Shoes on the way.

Have a good day peeps.

ETA and maybe Gilmer and Duff and Wehav and then the boys.
Old 10-21-2014, 03:20 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Marchia in Aeternum

Is that you?

Old 10-21-2014, 04:34 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Oh my, Trachy! But where are the gold elephant tusks? You'd also need to change that hair to gray/white and add about 100 lbs, lol!

Marcher, it would be a blast to go tooling around with you and the rest :-)
Old 10-21-2014, 04:43 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Marchia in Aeternum

well Sass, tusks are illegal.
Old 10-21-2014, 06:26 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Oh....
Old 10-21-2014, 08:44 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Oh good lord, people...

I remember sassysass's Lambo, and those tusks were definitely gold. Not ivory. But life sized! And sass looks hotter in that thing than Nikki Minaj does...
Old 10-22-2014, 01:51 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Thank you, We ;-) You and Marcher get the first rides. Vrooooom vrooom!
Old 10-22-2014, 02:09 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Oh yes ... And we can fit in a few more of the ladies - Gilmer, Toots, Duff, Shoes, Life, et al. Oops - it's going to be quite cozy!

The guys get to go next and we'll let Ken drive my gorgeous vehicle.
Old 10-22-2014, 02:12 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

You can fit us in the trunk!
Old 10-22-2014, 02:29 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Living and Loving Life at Last

Hi guys

Shoes, I hope you are looking after yourself sweetie, I PMd you ( I hope, wifi on the train is a little haphazard if you don't get it let me know)

Love the Lambo, we had a yellow one driving the wrong way down a one way street in Boston town centre on Friday night. It was so funny, it was going about 2 mph with a police car driving behing with its lights flashing. Hubby and I were creasing up at possibly the slowest police chase in the history of police chases! ( actually I think it was a promo.. But still... It doesn't take much for me and hubby to make up our own stories of something!! )
That was my last night in Boston for a while. I slept all of about 4 hours, ( get your minds out of the gutter Budd and Trachy, it was my husbands snoring that kept me awake, not any amorous attention sadly! Then Saturday I didn't sleep at all on the plane.
So Sunday I arrived home tired to find even with daughters new boyfriends help I couldn't start the car and the house phone and Internet were down. I hadn't eaten properly in a couple days and even though my gorgeous daughter stocked the fridge I was just to darned tired to do more than pour a glass of milk.
Hungry? Check, angry? ( well frustrated as all get go) check, lonely? Check tired double check bottles of wine and beer around just looking to be opened. And what? Nothing absolutely nothing, not a single urge, no AV shrieking in my ear, no wishing things were different, de nada, zip, zilch! I just got out a giant bar of toblerone ( other chocolates are available) which I bought from duty free and broke off a couple triangles before wading through 10 months of mail. Crap happens. I can't force the car to start, inconvenient as it is that the swine won't run, and after reporting the phone out of action all I can now do is wait for them to repair it one way or another. At least I have some tv, food, my mobile and enough free wifi on my mob to check on SR. if not the patience to actually write on it. So now 3 days later I have eaten, pretty much caught up on my sleep, spoken to daughter mom and hubby several times and started writing a new book, the storyline of which has me really excited. I hope to get the first out as an ebook, but need to do the front cover graphics which I have no idea about, but hey ho, small potatoes after writing 108000 words yeah? Yup Toots is back on her feet still fighting, still winning.

Duff I love the photos, I love your tat, but thought you may have shaved your legs befor taking the picture......... so happy you guys met.

Life, I guess your decision has to be based on what will help you achieve and maintain sobriety. Lifestyle is only of value if you are alive to enjoy it. And if you decide scotland is for you for now, it doesn't have to be a permanent decision, 1, 5,10,15 years down the line you can move again. First get and stay sober.
Well guys while I have wifi ( I'm on the train heading down to fetch my Molly -mixed feelings, while I'm desperate to see her again and my mum, it is always emotionally fraught being around my father- ) I am around to spread a little bit of The Toots Factor around a few other threads ( they get jealous otherwise)
I can use the parent wifi over the next few days so will be around before you get chance to miss me xx all