Notices

Class of July 2014 Part 3

Old 08-07-2014, 08:38 AM
  # 321 (permalink)  
Realising my life

Originally Posted by kahlia01 View Post
Still sober had I thought about having a glass of wine with dad for his b day but realised no way :-) xxx
Good on ya, girl!
Old 08-07-2014, 08:59 AM
  # 322 (permalink)  

MindfulLiving, hugs from me too. It's a shame your hubby isn't more supportive. HeadLump is right, sometimes people around us just don't get it.....but we on here do.

kahlia, good on you for not having that glass of wine.

Almost dinner time here in the UK, I'm having a nice chicken curry for dinner, yum.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Old 08-07-2014, 01:42 PM
  # 323 (permalink)  

I had a strange trigger today I had an energy drink called charged citrus by Nos
I started drinking it and it tasted just like Mike's Hard Lemonade I threw it away immediately but I've been tasting Mikes rest of the day. Ugh
Old 08-07-2014, 04:16 PM
  # 324 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by awholenewlife52 View Post
MindfulLiving, hugs from me too. It's a shame your hubby isn't more supportive. HeadLump is right, sometimes people around us just don't get it.....but we on here do.

kahlia, good on you for not having that glass of wine.

Almost dinner time here in the UK, I'm having a nice chicken curry for dinner, yum.

Hope everyone is doing well.
What time is dinner do I need to kill my own chicken
Old 08-07-2014, 04:19 PM
  # 325 (permalink)  

Good night friends have a good sober happy night. I'm going to go test my eyelids for leaks. I have to be awake early.

Toodooloo
Old 08-07-2014, 04:25 PM
  # 326 (permalink)  
Administrator

Perhaps your husband will see how committed you are and change his tune ML.I hope so
In the end tho, you have to do this for you...and there's always a ton of support here.

D
Old 08-07-2014, 04:32 PM
  # 327 (permalink)  

Finishing Day 11. I hope all you Julyers are doing well as we push through the end of summer.
Old 08-07-2014, 08:11 PM
  # 328 (permalink)  
Unknown300864

Stay strong Hunni be proud of you! Ml
Mr f find a favourite soft drink & think of all the horrible things you could do drunk in front of work cakes.
11 who's versions the broncos lol do u live in Brissy too
Hi everyone else
Old 08-07-2014, 08:30 PM
  # 329 (permalink)  

Good night julyers. Havent had much time to check in past couple of days. Busy with work then kids then time for bed. Good cycle though, not complaining in the least.

Hope everyone is well tonight! I plan on catching up on the thread tomorrow. Sleep tight friends!
Old 08-08-2014, 12:36 AM
  # 330 (permalink)  

Morning all,

I'm still going strong here, on day 17 today (I'm finding it hard to not count days, lol).

It's a lovely fresh morning here in the UK, you can really feel that autumn is in the air now.

Missy, well done on 11 days, keep it going!

Hope everyone is well, will check in again later.
Old 08-08-2014, 03:21 AM
  # 331 (permalink)  
Realising my life

Good morning all.

I'm so pleased to see everyone doing so well. Giving up alcohol will change your lives (and those of others around you) in ways you never imagined. It's a true privilege to share this journey with you

Eyes, I hope you're doing well. Not seen you for a while?

Fixy, I hope you're ok, too, and that you haven't sprung a leak from any part of your body

Sadly, I am back to day one of no bingeing. This is such a hard nut to crack and I cannot understand it but I will never give up trying Thank you so much for being there, my friends, and for keeping me accountable.

Happy Friday all xxx
Old 08-08-2014, 03:29 AM
  # 332 (permalink)  
Realising my life

It's a lovely fresh morning here in the UK, you can really feel that autumn is in the air now.
Autumn? Autumn??? Autumn is my favourite season in many ways, but I'm not quite ready for it yet!!!!!
Old 08-08-2014, 03:50 AM
  # 333 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by HeadLump View Post
Autumn? Autumn??? Autumn is my favourite season in many ways, but I'm not quite ready for it yet!!!!!
Lol, I know, it's still fairly early on August, but the early morning air is just getting that autumnal feeling and light has changed a little. I love autumn, too, September can be a lovely month.

Sorry to hear you're back to day 1 with your food , keep on trying, you can do this!
Old 08-08-2014, 04:14 AM
  # 334 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by HeadLump View Post
Good morning all.

I'm so pleased to see everyone doing so well. Giving up alcohol will change your lives (and those of others around you) in ways you never imagined. It's a true privilege to share this journey with you

Eyes, I hope you're doing well. Not seen you for a while?

Fixy, I hope you're ok, too, and that you haven't sprung a leak from any part of your body

Sadly, I am back to day one of no bingeing. This is such a hard nut to crack and I cannot understand it but I will never give up trying Thank you so much for being there, my friends, and for keeping me accountable.

Happy Friday all xxx
Lumpy you will get there anything worth having takes a little bit extra effort and I know that you have it in you. By the way I have no leaks as of yet :-)
Old 08-08-2014, 04:19 AM
  # 335 (permalink)  

Lol, I know, it's still fairly early on August, but the early morning air is just getting that autumnal feeling and light has changed a little. I love autumn, too, September can be a lovely month.

Sorry to hear you're back to day 1 with your food , keep on trying, you can do this!
I love the autumn weather also it is also a challenging time for me with activities like Oktoberfest football games weenie roast and pig pickings
Old 08-08-2014, 04:23 AM
  # 336 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Missy7 View Post
Finishing Day 11. I hope all you Julyers are doing well as we push through the end of summer.
Congratulations on day 11 that is so fantastic
Old 08-08-2014, 04:25 AM
  # 337 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by kahlia01 View Post
Stay strong Hunni be proud of you! Ml
Mr f find a favourite soft drink & think of all the horrible things you could do drunk in front of work cakes.
11 who's versions the broncos lol do u live in Brissy too
Hi everyone else
Thank you for the great advice I have a go to drink that I use. I was just shocked how much that energy drink tasted like alcohol
Old 08-08-2014, 04:46 AM
  # 338 (permalink)  

Well tonight is the big football game Carolina Panthers versus the Buffalo Bills look for me on TV I should be the only sober person there haha
Old 08-08-2014, 04:51 AM
  # 339 (permalink)  

Morning all and happy sober friday!

Headlump, you definitely will get to where you want to be. Just keep trying and you will make it happen.

Missy congrats on dayn11, I guess 12 today! Thats great.

Mr f how do those new golf clubs hit? I'm envious, been wanting a new set for a while now. So glad you were able to terat yourself with money saved from drinking. I know that feels great. Every single day I come home from work and tell my wife tthat's another $12 we just saved. Still irritates me how much money we wasted throughout the years and have nothing to show for it. Now I'll be working until I'm 108 just to put my kids through college...

Mr F, have a great time at the Panthers game. Think my little brother is taking his kids to it as well.

Mindful, so sorry to hear about your support issues at home. To some extent my wife is the same way, she just doesn't get it. She is happy for me but I can tell that she' saying to herself "that's no big deal, lets talk about something that matters".

We know what you are going through, we know how much youn have accomplished and we are very proud of you! As you said, take care of yourself first, thats the important part. Everything else will fall into place. You are doing fantastic!

I too love the fall but am just not ready to give up the summer yet. Kids back in school in 9 days now. Sometimes I wish time would just SLOW down a bit. Where I did this summer go? I am happy that I was sober for a good portion of it. I know my kids could sense a difference this summer from those in the past.

Hi and good morning to everyone else. Hope all is well friends and we can get ready for a good sober weekend!
Old 08-08-2014, 05:49 AM
  # 340 (permalink)  

Ccam the clubs are fantastic to o bad the guy swinging them don't know what he is doing..