# 1 (permalink)  
Administrator

Class of March 2013 part 27

we continue from here:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...t-26-a-20.html

D
Old 04-23-2014, 05:03 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I almost feel guilty for taking the first post in the new thread since I'm an adoptee.

Almost.

Hello, Marchers!
Old 04-23-2014, 05:06 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Congrats on shotgun, Bimini! And there are no distinctions among Marchers no matter when they joined. So no guilty feelings, please :-)

Have a great day to all Marchers!
Old 04-23-2014, 05:09 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Dee, beautiful avatar and your signature postscript reminds me that there are brave and selfless people in this world. Thank you!
Old 04-23-2014, 05:11 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Darn, I thought I had this one!! Lol. Glad you were shotgun, Bimini! As you can see you have to be quick around here...
Old 04-23-2014, 05:12 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

Thanks Sass - have a great day everyone

D
Old 04-23-2014, 05:24 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Yeah Blue!
Took me 2 months to be shotgun!

I'm wearing gym clothes to work today so I got time to goof off. Love that I can wear whatever I want. May even actually go to the gym. Haha.

How you doing Venus? Feeling better?

And you to Sass. Did they get your thyroid levels back in normal range? I find out on next blood work. Feeling good but we will see.

Have a great day everyone. It's raining here. Another good reason to not worry about my hair. Ponytail here I come!

xoxo
Old 04-23-2014, 05:30 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Yesterday I put my makeup on at my desk. Hahaha. I can get ready for work in 10 minutes now.

Butthead CEO chased another woman out of the office. That's the 3rd one since I've been there. Jeez. He needs to get a clue. I must have thick skin. When I hear him talk I just hear blah blah blah like the teacher in the Peanuts cartoon. Another perk on getting older. Men get scared of you. Hahahahaha.
Old 04-23-2014, 05:34 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I kid you not, Shoes. When my hubby goes on & on about something that's all I hear -- the peanut's teacher! I know that sounds terrible but I think it's kept us married for 7 years
Old 04-23-2014, 05:38 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Duff, maybe you're referring to Sanpelligrino Chinotto.......Marchers post work 'go to' drink........not made by Marcher tho...........I can vouch however it is very tasty.

Otherwise, can't help with suggestions, Marcher names so many things i'd love to eat/drink.

Bimi, i've yet to get Shotgun..............what I don't get is that i'm on the right side of Dee's clock?!!!

Bedtime folks. Hello all. LP xxx
Old 04-23-2014, 05:50 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

shoes ~ I have been told that my deviated septum is now so bad that it has compromised my jaw, my teeth, and my left ear drum is damaged. The pain has been excruciating. I need surgery. I will continue to get infections until I do so.

But it is not that simple. There is just me here. I have to pay the bills. I can't have a surgery that will take weeks of recovery. I am doing every home remedy possible to ease the symptoms. There is no other choice. So I am not great, but I am not out of faith.

V xx
Old 04-23-2014, 06:35 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Aw Venus, I'm so sorry you're in pain. I hope you find a solution for your pain soon. ((hugs))
Old 04-23-2014, 07:55 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Venus, so sorry you are having so much pain! I hope you can find some ki nd of resolution soon. (((Hugs)))
Old 04-23-2014, 08:12 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

You are in my prayers, V. I'm sorry you are suffering so.
Old 04-23-2014, 09:40 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

V, Hope you find a way to feel better and soon!

Duff, if you package the NA drinks a certain way, I'm sure many wont even notice that they aren't drinking alcohol. Maybe use fancy glasses.

Have a great day everyone
Old 04-23-2014, 10:34 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Hi guys!! Just a driveby as I wait for the plumber to finish. Taking off work to meet a plumber, isn't that why I pay a landlord?

Sass, yeah it kind of sucks to know I can't drink "forever." Well we can, if we want, the choice is ours. But life will undeniably suck.

It's like in 5th grade when mom made me get a bra. And I was putting it off because once you wear a bra you have to wear one for the rest. Of. Your. Life! Yuck. But the choice is there, too I can wear a bra for the rest of my life or I can have droopy boobs.

I don't want my life to suck, and I don't want droopy boobs.
Old 04-23-2014, 04:16 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Good morning Marchers I'm wearing my shirt inside out today, if that piques your interest go to fashionrevolution.org and see why you might also want to wear your clothes inside out on April 24th.

Bimini I am way way impressed that you got shotgun. Shoes says it took her two months, I've never had shotgun!

V I hope you feel better and I think we need to think about how we might get you some support so you can have that surgery. Have you got yourself on a waiting list?

Have a good day peeps, stay strong and stay sober.
Old 04-23-2014, 05:48 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by wehav2day View Post
Hi guys!! Just a driveby as I wait for the plumber to finish. Taking off work to meet a plumber, isn't that why I pay a landlord?

Sass, yeah it kind of sucks to know I can't drink "forever." Well we can, if we want, the choice is ours. But life will undeniably suck.

It's like in 5th grade when mom made me get a bra. And I was putting it off because once you wear a bra you have to wear one for the rest. Of. Your. Life! Yuck. But the choice is there, too I can wear a bra for the rest of my life or I can have droopy boobs.

I don't want my life to suck, and I don't want droopy boobs.
Love the comparison, We! Sober and wearing a bra or not sober and droopy boobs I must admit that the thought of never again for alcohol is getting easier to imagine and accept. I just had to sneak it by my little rebel!
Old 04-23-2014, 07:46 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Living and Loving Life at Last

Less of the bralessness, Budd will be getting all unnecessary!

VC, I feel for you sweetie, I really hope you manage to find an affordable workable solution, a life in pain is not good. I and hugging you constantly.

Marcher a day off woohoo!
Guys, fatigue and a sore head is drawing me to my bed. I will check in tomorrow. Xx
Old 04-23-2014, 08:47 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Hey I was pretty proud of that analogy, toots!

Budd and dd, you are ok right?