Notices

Moms and Mums Club 2013 Part 7

Old 02-17-2014, 07:09 PM
  # 501 (permalink)  

Yeah, the best is when hubby and dog take turns snoring, one after the other.
It never bothered me when I was drinking because I would pass out, but now that I am sober it sure does. I am such a light sleeper and need a really dark and QUIET room.
Old 02-17-2014, 09:03 PM
  # 502 (permalink)  

I'm a light sleeper too! I've found I listen to the radio "coast to coast with George Norrey" at night. It runs from 10-4am, so if I wake up, (which I always do) i have other people's thoughts to think about. They are really cool topics too!!! Ghosts, health, climate. You name it.
Old 02-17-2014, 09:15 PM
  # 503 (permalink)  

Add me to the light sleeper club! I wish we had that here Lucy.
Old 02-17-2014, 09:17 PM
  # 504 (permalink)  

I think you can listen online. Try I heart radio or his website. If your international he has an international line people call into. His radio stations are everywhere:-)
Old 02-18-2014, 05:17 AM
  # 505 (permalink)  

Hey Lucy!! We have about the same amount of time.. I think I am at 16 days but I had to think about it... A nice hot tubby always does the trick for me along with really mellow music ... Also can lose myself in a good book and trashy reality tv.. I love watching others drama ... Congrats to u on 11 days!!! I bet you're feeling pretty good now!!!
Old 02-18-2014, 08:20 AM
  # 506 (permalink)  

Sissy4444- congrats on your 16 days!!! I'd love to do the hot bath but we are in a drought so I'm supposed to not use excess water:-(((

I love bravo tv. It's such smut but I see how stupid they look drunk, makes me feel better about being sober! Lol

Feeling much better....I'm hoping to get this new job. Just waiting on my test results. Going back to this particular job after 16 years will be a challenge. We will see if its meant to be. I'm not sure if I'm ready. It's a lot of change quickly. My son just started spring sports and its going to take tons of driving and money. It's going to be hard to afford everything:-(
Old 02-18-2014, 10:39 AM
  # 507 (permalink)  

Lucygoose - I'm a sucker for bravo too! I was in my hotel room last night ready to eat my room service and watch hours of Bravo and guess what, the cable provider didn't carry BRAVO! I told my husband and he said 'what are you going to do without Andy Cohen tucking you in?" Sigh.

I have one short presentation and I'm going to try and get on the earlier flight out of here. I'm so ready to go home and be with my team and kiss my sweet girl. So ready to give my free drink ticket to the passenger I sit next to on the plane and walk in the door of our home, eyes red from tiredness - not because I had three drinks on the flight and a drink at the hotel bar while I waited for my bags.... Day 19 for me.

Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday.
Old 02-18-2014, 10:54 AM
  # 508 (permalink)  

Have a safe flight!

One of my best friends from high school is just like Andy Cohen. They'd be a perfect match. They are born 2 days apart same year!
Old 02-18-2014, 01:53 PM
  # 509 (permalink)  
Administrator

We continue here

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...-part-8-a.html

D