Notices

Class of February 2013 Part 10

Old 12-04-2013, 12:32 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by wehav2day View Post
isn't that one of those aa promises? something about intuitively knowing how to deal with situations that used to baffle us? totally feeling that one lately. life is still confusing and sometimes not pretty, but it's a whole lot more understandable than it was last December!
Oh heck yea! I've been feeling the sometimes qkly, sometimes sloooowly thing too

You and j are in my thoughts. That is a hard row to hoe. Sending energy for healing and comfort.

A hearty congrats to you too venus! The last couple of odd months I'd see you post for your day and it'd remind me hey, mine was the day before. So thank you for that. And for being extraordinarily kind - your strength of compassion leaps right off of the page

Hang in there liss. If it were easy SR wouldn't exist. And have however many thousands of people registered.

Hope you check in fantail, enjoy reading your thoughts and perspective.

Thanks again for the well wishes everyone!
Old 12-04-2013, 01:06 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Hi Febbies!

It is truly wonderful to pop in and see so many faces! MV, 1step, upnup, wehav - exciting to see your posts & glad you're here.

liss - this goes for you too. Thanks for sticking close to SR & posting. Glad to hear you are safe.

V & UpnUp Congrats on 10 months! I keep forgetting to change it to a day earlier on my calendar to actually sync with yours

Life is going well here - finals time, lots of projects - I"m procrastinating. I'm also considering life direction as I look at classes for next quarter.

I did go out on 1st date with a gentleman tonight - creative smart person (like mensa smart). clearly he's an alcoholic, and it was sad. Such a waste of potential.

Have a wonderful week everyone!!!!!! - I have a million things to do between now and Africa (and i'm not taking my computer) - so it might be a while till I check in again. Please don't fear that the Xmas parties got me - I'm just doing the TYPE A thing.
Old 12-04-2013, 02:04 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I wrote a message to my sponser today thanking her for all her support and asked please don't take it personally that I have chosen at this time not to have a sponser she replied nicely but then wrote it wasn't progressing anyway, I'm sorta glad I did it after reading how she felt so then I decided I would give AA a break for now sick of answering to people haha I'm really funny bloody hell I'm quite lost wow what one night can do ?
Old 12-04-2013, 02:13 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Just keep checking in here every day liss hun ~ maybe a little break from AA, but remember how much you have gotten out of it over the past months.

No one needs to tell you what to do...just go to some meetings and listen, maybe you can help some newcomers...you know that would mean a lot to you.

Love you,

V xx
Old 12-04-2013, 02:16 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
Just keep checking in here every day liss hun ~ maybe a little break from AA, but remember how much you have gotten out of it over the past months. No one needs to tell you what to do...just go to some meetings and listen, maybe you can help some newcomers...you know that would mean a lot to you. Love you, V xx
yeah will do thanxxxxx
Old 12-04-2013, 03:12 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Well done on 10 months Venus!, inspiring, strong, thoughtful, loving, caring- your all these and more, seeing your journey through these last 10 months- through the ups and downs life has thrown at you- shows me and others that this sobriety business is achievable, one day at a time. x

As for me, well im seven weeks sober today, had a struggle with emotions and relationship type stuff lately but getting through somehow.

Love and best wishes to everyone in this class. x
Old 12-04-2013, 03:58 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

CONGRATS V!!!!! You've been through a lot and stayed so strong. You amaze me.

Liss- your not going anywhere you belong here with us.

Serene- I hope you have an amazing adventure in Africa. You will be missed but can't wait to hear all about it.

Wehav- sending your family loving and supportive thoughts.

1step- congrats, keep up the good work. You can do this

Had a good productive day where I worked on my crafts and blog. Only thought about drinking twice when I walked by a few wine bottles left out from our thanksgiving day party. Made my man lock then up out of sight where they belong.

All for now, M.
Old 12-04-2013, 03:08 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by melissa6381 View Post
CONGRATS V!!!!! You've been through a lot and stayed so strong. You amaze me. Liss- your not going anywhere you belong here with us. Serene- I hope you have an amazing adventure in Africa. You will be missed but can't wait to hear all about it. Wehav- sending your family loving and supportive thoughts. 1step- congrats, keep up the good work. You can do this Had a good productive day where I worked on my crafts and blog. Only thought about drinking twice when I walked by a few wine bottles left out from our thanksgiving day party. Made my man lock then up out of sight where they belong. All for now, M.
Mel you are beautify thank you xxx
Old 12-04-2013, 03:11 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Morning suffering still whole week body just doesn't bounce well off cement I'm off endone and feel like yuck but rather feel I think I'm just reaching out doing all the things I didn't do so hope it helps think it will already has love you all xxxxxxxx
Old 12-04-2013, 03:13 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hope you'll feel better soon Liss

D
Old 12-04-2013, 03:21 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Nope, we don't bounce well off cement, but at least you bounced!
And even though you are in pain liss, you are already rebuilding, working on a better life every day.

Thank you all for the lovely words...I am blessed to be part of this group.

Love V xx ♥
Old 12-05-2013, 07:36 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  

Went to a meeting today was ok I think I'm really quiet within complete defeat and arms up surrendering totally I think before my relapse I was not 100 % admitting defeat and trying to get to a year and not let everyone down keeping up with it lost sight of why I gave up I'm my heart there is a stillness within me right now I think it's a good thing that I thought it was me who was staying sober and now I feel it's a god job cause I is dangerous running things xx love to all xxx
Old 12-05-2013, 10:13 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  

Everyone busy xxx
Old 12-05-2013, 10:17 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm around about, Liss

D
Old 12-05-2013, 10:17 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  

Sorry. At my dad's.
Stillness is good liss.

Love you,

V xx
Old 12-05-2013, 11:21 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
Sorry. At my dad's. Stillness is good liss. Love you, V xx
hope your dad is ok give him a kiss from me xxxxxxxx love you tooooo xxx
Old 12-06-2013, 03:07 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  

Glad everything is starting to fall back into place Liss. Sending love to your dad V
Old 12-06-2013, 08:46 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  

At 3rd meeting this week everyone has been hard this one is harder going around the room saying how many days months years confronting feeling really anxious
Old 12-06-2013, 08:53 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  
Administrator

maybe try and remind yourself it's not a competition Liss - you pulled yourself out of a nosedive...that's something to be proud of, not ashamed

D
Old 12-07-2013, 12:56 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  

Meeting went so good I had the chance to share my story hope it helped someone feeling all the love and support love you guys xxxx