Notices

Class of February 2013 Part 10

Old 02-27-2014, 12:39 PM
  # 321 (permalink)  

Serene you are so amazing at looking with in and improving yourself, I am impressed.

V- glad to see things are falling into place. I really believe we can control the universe with our intensions. When two tuning forks of the same vibrational frequency are near each other and one is struck by a mallet the other will begin to hum even though it was not struck, I think we are all giant complex tuning forks and what you send out is what comes back.

Thanks wehav I'll check out the forums

So thankful for this group- love you all
Old 02-27-2014, 02:15 PM
  # 322 (permalink)  

That's a beautiful image Mel ~ all of us sending vibrations out that reverberate. I love that.

Getting closer to your wedding; I guess you are getting busy. So excited for you. Where are you getting married?? I know you have your dress; are you still organising everything else? Details please!

Love to everyone,

V xx
Old 03-03-2014, 07:51 AM
  # 323 (permalink)  

Hi guys!!

So much catching up to do--went to visit family for awhile, and logged out for a couple of weeks. Logged off all technology---was weird at first, but my goal was to be truly present for the relatives I was visiting without any of "my" distractions. Actually I think there was a tech withdrawal period for me!! Anyhow, the visit went very well, and I was able to successfully navigate the new me into the visit. So happy with how it all turned out. Had to bite my lip a number of times, but was able to do so successfully with all the new tools I've accumulated since last February. No slip ups either---not even when the BIL started in with his usual nonsense, which could drive a saint into wanting to check out!!

I want to thank everyone from our February group for all that you've given of your hearts and souls over the past year+. The things I have learned from you are priceless, and your thoughts and experiences have become a part of who I am today. This is a tough one to explain--but through your words and actions I have learned to better myself, therefore bettering the lives of those I love. So much wisdom and love has flowed through this thread...thank you guys.

Best to everyone today!!

Much love,

MV
Old 03-03-2014, 08:20 AM
  # 324 (permalink)  

Thank you Mvngon ~ you are such an important part of this group, and I am so very grateful that you are doing well now love. Odelle and I were just talking about the original Feb 13 group, and how few of us are still here. But we hold on tight to each other, and value every lesson that each of us has learnt over the past year. Yep, it's been tough, no bed of roses. But we are getting stronger, and we are learning to believe that we can do this; we can live life sober, and it is so much better than anything we imagined.

Guess this is a good time to say I am now officially 13 months sober!!! ♥

Love to all our Februbuddies, those who are here, and those who came in with us. We miss you, we love you, and we wish you well.

V xx
Old 03-03-2014, 08:27 AM
  # 325 (permalink)  

Congratulations on 13 months venus!! You are AMAZING!!! I've watched as you have gone through so many ups and downs over the past year, and I see such strength and resiliency in your spirit. So proud of you venus, and as always, so inspired by you.

Much love,

MV
Old 03-03-2014, 08:29 AM
  # 326 (permalink)  

Goes both ways love ~ all of you have inspired me to keep on trying when I didn't think I could. We are strong because we are in this together.
Many hugs for you!!! ♥

And thank you!!!!!

Love V xx
Old 03-03-2014, 12:07 PM
  # 327 (permalink)  

Congrats v and MV .

Yes the wedding is being planned and it is a lot of work! I rented a house that allows weddings on the base of a mountain overlooking the city. The good news is that it saved me lots of money, the bad news is I'm doing all the work myself.

Through a weird turn of events I met the owner of my favorite restaurant (that doesn't cater) at my work and she's agreed to cater the most delicious Mexican food buffet for us.

I got my dress with my mom over my boson trip and it's at the tailors being altered, it's an all lace gown that I got at the shop that TLC's I found the gown is filmed at (USA TV show). Basically a discount wedding shop for designer gowns. My dress has a small stain on the bottom that is hardly noticeable at all and I got my dress for 1/20th the original price... I love a good bargain and my dress!

Lots of other details to be planned but I'll show you a picture of the cutest little flower girl dress I bought that I am so in love with.

image-3095213415.jpg
Old 03-03-2014, 12:12 PM
  # 328 (permalink)  

And here's a pic of my dress =)

image-3394510327.jpg
Old 03-03-2014, 03:30 PM
  # 329 (permalink)  

Mel ~ the flower girl dress is gorgeous, a very very pretty dress for a little girl.
But your dress is MAGNIFICENT!!!!!

You are going to look stunning in that....I really mean it. I can't stop looking at it.

And how incredible, a 20th of the price for a small stain that no one will ever see.
And the house overlooking the city? WOW.
And how awesome that the restaurant you love is catering for you.

I am so so happy for you love!!!! Thank you for sharing the details! ♥

Love Venus xx
Old 03-04-2014, 06:23 PM
  # 330 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by melissa6381 View Post
And here's a pic of my dress =)
WOW you will be so beautiful xxx
Old 03-04-2014, 06:27 PM
  # 331 (permalink)  

And liss? Mel even looks a bit like the girl in the photo...we are all going to be there in spirit, huh?

I can hear Mel laughing at me...well, you are both gorgeous!! ♥

Love V xx
Old 03-04-2014, 06:38 PM
  # 332 (permalink)  

You'll be there in spirit for sure. I feel a lot of relief that I don't have to worry about managing my alcohol intake at my wedding, worrying about embarrassing myself etc. I know it will be a great night because I'll be sober and present
Old 03-05-2014, 12:12 AM
  # 333 (permalink)  

Mel - thanks so much for sharing pictures - beautiful dresses! So excited for you! & I love your comment on resonance!

MJ - welcome back! glad you had an inspired time with your relatives and practiced the tools with good outcomes.

V- Congrats on 13 months! I'm happy we have a solid group. Glad to hear that Odelle is still active on the site. I clicked on Feb 14 thread by accident - so used to just looking for Feb, and I forgot that since it is now March, that the new group is also here. I don't believe that I found the Feb 12 group yet....

Liss- good to hear from you - glad your experimenting with AV and other tools - very inspired by your resolve to find what works for you.

Dee - you look good in green

I'm getting close to wrapping up the quarter of school - one more to go and then I graduate. In other news - the boy and I reconnected and had a good weekend. I'm really focused on school, so making time for someone has been a challenge - but he seems to better understand now.
Old 03-05-2014, 12:29 AM
  # 334 (permalink)  

"The boy" Serene??? Is this the same guy you started seeing a while back...details please!!!
And you are doing so well, really happy for you that another quarter of school is almost done! ♥

Mel ~ I keep thinking about what you said about not having to manage your alcohol intake, or worry about embarrassing yourself at your wedding. This makes me so incredibly happy. What a miracle huh? And look how far all of this hard work has taken you. You are a happyy and healthy young woman who is marching into an awesome future. The world is most definitely your oyster!!!

And how is your craft business going? I would love to see your work.

Love V xx
Old 03-05-2014, 11:17 AM
  # 335 (permalink)  

My business is going pretty well, been making quite a few sales a week. I've been slacking on the blogging for both blogs but work has been so busy and the wedding in turning into a lot of work so in allowing myself some "slacker" time. I'll send you a link in a PM
Old 03-05-2014, 02:49 PM
  # 336 (permalink)  

Thanks Mel ~ and hello Mvngon (((hugs))).

V xx ♥
Old 03-05-2014, 06:16 PM
  # 337 (permalink)  

Hi back atcha venus!! Hugs too!!!

Your dress is just gorgeous melissa, and the flower girl dress...precious!! It wil be a beautiful wedding.

Great job on the schooling serene! So happy for you always!!

Hey there liss and wehav!! Good to see you guys.

Just got home from yoga and feeling really mellow. Love that peaceful feeling. Those moments that no matter what happens around me, I have tranquility....priceless. So much gratitude for my little studio.

Have a great evening February gang!!

Much love,

MV
Old 03-05-2014, 06:21 PM
  # 338 (permalink)  

You have a yoga studio Mvngon??? WOW.
You girls all impress me a great deal ~ I have a long way to go.

Love V xx
Old 03-06-2014, 05:38 AM
  # 339 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
You have a yoga studio Mvngon??? WOW.
You girls all impress me a great deal ~ I have a long way to go.

Love V xx
Oh no...not in the ownership sense v, it's not mine, it's just where I practice. Mine in the heart though. Such a lovely little place, graced by some truly special people whom I thoroughly admire. Don't know what I'd do without it/them at this point. I feel most myself and at home when I am there.

Have a great one guys!!

Much love,

MV
Old 03-06-2014, 01:27 PM
  # 340 (permalink)  

I love my studio too MV. It's so special to me. My teacher recently dropped her Monday class (my night off work) and I don't know what to do with myself.