Notices

Class of September 2013 - Part 18

Old 12-03-2013, 06:21 PM
  # 501 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by kellbell123 View Post
I had a drinking dream last night. I haven't had many of these and I found it weird to get one now. Even more bizarre - I was with an old childhood friend that I haven't seen in years AND I was drinking mixed drinks (I was more of a beer drinker). What was true to form though was I drank very quickly and drunk almost immediately (I actually felt drunk in my dream) Then my hubby showed up with disappointment in his eyes and he took me home. I'm shaking my head just thinking about it. Maybe since my AV is unable to get to me consciously it's going after me in my dreams. Scary thing is it may have done something. I actually had a craving this afternoon and actually entertained drinking. Not for long but it was the first time I was in that area in awhile. What are these drinking dreams all about? I don't like it! Oh by the way everyone is talking about their sleeping patterns. I LOVE to sleep. When I was drinking I could not sleep. Night sweats, anxiety, tossing and turning. Yuck. For me sleeping is one of the BEST parts of sobriety! I'm in bed between 9 and 930 and up at 5am every morning! Need those 8 z's
That is a profound dream! You told yourself what you really want through the form of your husband in the dream. That's cool!

Dee, I don't know how to analyze your dream, LOL.
Old 12-03-2013, 06:22 PM
  # 502 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by workoholic View Post
Hi everyone, checking in from little italy. Arrived late last night. Spent today walking around Manhattan and the museum of natural history. So tired now, going to bed.
Exciting! I hope you got to eat some good food too!
Old 12-03-2013, 06:25 PM
  # 503 (permalink)  
Administrator

next part here:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...part-19-a.html