Notices

Class of September 2013 part 9

Old 10-10-2013, 07:04 AM
  # 341 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by lorelei View Post
hello UI ((()))

are you drinking plenty of water? have you cut anything out of your diet that could be attributing to it?
Dr Lorelei
Can't think of anything different. Don't feel thirsty. Oh well. Hopefully it goes away soon.

So happy you are back. I do have a question though. I think I noticed you pulling away (posting less) before the weekend. Do you think you might have been subconsciously planning it or was there anything else going on that might have contributed. Might help in the future.
Old 10-10-2013, 07:05 AM
  # 342 (permalink)  

Well when I don't drink I'm fine (except for the first day after). I go walking/jogging and do my work but when I drink I'm a mess
Old 10-10-2013, 07:06 AM
  # 343 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by fifth View Post
Omg this is returnee day! WB Fifth!
Old 10-10-2013, 07:11 AM
  # 344 (permalink)  

yo whats up Uninvited, decided to pay a visit to good people u are.
Old 10-10-2013, 07:33 AM
  # 345 (permalink)  

Welcome back Fifth. Nice to hear from you!
Old 10-10-2013, 08:12 AM
  # 346 (permalink)  

thanks bls

oh Renarde you must be tired out, can you take anything natural or from your Dr for the anxiety? hugs back x

I feel really bad Ive made this guy out to be horrible person, he isn't, problem is he has similar issues as me, I could just see past the bravado and see his pain and I guess I wanted to help him, and love him (sad i know) but he didn't feel the same way....

but in happier news, I finally got a cheque id been waiting for for £3k so this girly is going shoooooping this wkend, nothing like a bit of retail therapy xxx
You deserve a strong, capable, functional man to take care of you for once! No one with anger, substance, or confidence issues. No one who needs rescuing of healing. Just a good, solid man to treat you how you deserve to be treated!
Old 10-10-2013, 08:15 AM
  # 347 (permalink)  

hi lorelei how are you doing? how long have you been sober now?

here I am FishnHappy, hope you are doing fine too.

Tallia, whats up!! great to see you all still here, that is great!!!!

Hello to all the rest....I decided not to write in this forum as I am always slipping on Saturdays, but I found that nice picture which I wanted to share, this is only my 4th sober day and very close there is another Saturday.....sighs
I'm so thrilled to see you! I've been thinking of you. Please stay in our group!! How are things?
Old 10-10-2013, 08:17 AM
  # 348 (permalink)  

My meeting was cancelled and I am going back to bed without setting an alarm!
Old 10-10-2013, 08:29 AM
  # 349 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Uninvited View Post
Can't think of anything different. Don't feel thirsty. Oh well. Hopefully it goes away soon.

So happy you are back. I do have a question though. I think I noticed you pulling away (posting less) before the weekend. Do you think you might have been subconsciously planning it or was there anything else going on that might have contributed. Might help in the future.
yeah there was some things going on last week I was at the hospital quite a bit and spent quite a bit of time invested in this guy UI, I didn't really plan TO drink, and I wont shift any blame, it was me, my choice, but I don't think I would have had I not been in the place I was, anyway that sounds double dutch ha, I have withdrawn in all ways and have done this week with people and with SR and felt very empty, hate feeling like this but im trying... x

thanks renarde, that kinda guy sounds just about perfect.... ill keep my eyes peeled in the vain hope there is one out there lol x
Old 10-10-2013, 08:29 AM
  # 350 (permalink)  

Hi Renerde, so glad to you are still here on the wagon, I'm having lots of ups and downs, feeling so strong and alive during the weekdays (during weekdays I never drink) and feeling miserable on saturday and sunday accompanied by my beer binge drinking.
Old 10-10-2013, 08:30 AM
  # 351 (permalink)  

Hey guys - can I ask a favour? There's a lady called Sarahlanter just joined and everyone seem to be ignoring her post Just looked at her profile and she's 71, - please can someone say HI to her? x x
Old 10-10-2013, 08:31 AM
  # 352 (permalink)  

Hi Renerde, so glad to you are still here on the wagon, I'm having lots of ups and downs, feeling so strong and alive during the weekdays (during weekdays I never drink) and feeling miserable on saturday and sunday accompanied by my beer binge drinking.
not worth it is it fifth....why not hang onto those feel good feelings, can you not buy the beer in, plan ahead prepare your mind etc for the battle that is the weekend x
Old 10-10-2013, 08:32 AM
  # 353 (permalink)  
Velveteen Rabbit

Originally Posted by kellbell123 View Post
So I took everyone's advice and went for a long walk ( I even jogged a little! ) and it helped so much! Cravings just went bye-bye! Then I worked on making a card for a friend that is moving to California. Her going away party is tomorrow night and I am already preparing for it. For the most part I am skipping these events until I get stronger but she is a good friend and I really want to give her a hug and wish her well. So my plan now is to bring my hubby with me, pop in give her the card I made and a great big hug, eat dinner and then get the heck out of there.

I really do not want to relapse. I really hope I'm not making a mistake by going.
Hi kellbell ~ good luck with this! Sounds like you have a plan - swoop in, eat, hug and out! Put your Kevlar on...
Old 10-10-2013, 08:42 AM
  # 354 (permalink)  
Velveteen Rabbit

Originally Posted by SkyeSea View Post
Hey guys - can I ask a favour? There's a lady called Sarahlanter just joined and everyone seem to be ignoring her post Just looked at her profile and she's 71, - please can someone say HI to her? x x
Thank you for pointing her out.
Old 10-10-2013, 08:43 AM
  # 355 (permalink)  
I could see peace instead of this

OMG what a fantastic thing to see when I opened this thread this morning!

Lorelei's smiling face and fifth, too!

Welcome back!

Anyone else lurking? Don't be shy.
Old 10-10-2013, 08:49 AM
  # 356 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by LillianGish View Post
Thank you for pointing her out.
I just felt really sorry for her - she seemed nervous even in print, bless her x
Old 10-10-2013, 09:02 AM
  # 357 (permalink)  

Bit of a random post, but for those that had my ***** email ac its now deactivated and ill be sorting a new one but pm instead is ok for now xx
Old 10-10-2013, 09:06 AM
  # 358 (permalink)  

Lorelei - please don't take this the wrong way, but please be careful giving out email addresses etc - I mean, me for example - I could be a 60 stone psychopathic male plumber for all you know.
As it says in Dee's sticky at the top, weirdos are very clever at pretending to be people they're not

PS I'm NOT a 60stone male plumber by the way, but you get the idea? x
Old 10-10-2013, 09:11 AM
  # 359 (permalink)  

Lol don't worry it was only a few but I didn't want ppl getting rejected emails and wondering what I'd done, I'm careful, don't worry x
Old 10-10-2013, 09:13 AM
  # 360 (permalink)  

Lol don't worry it was only a few but I didn't want ppl getting rejected emails and wondering what I'd done, I'm careful, don't worry x
Good girl x