Notices

Class of September 2013 part 8

Old 10-03-2013, 01:24 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Dont read this ....One an a half more. Jeez you folks make it really hard to keep on.

So today Thursday is it. Ohhhhhh i sent an awfull drunk message to you know, the girl I'm half a world away from. She likes me. I Like her. Jesus fantasy la la la.

Allright, Going to be in a ******* beer jail. I can hardly see.

Every bridge is burnt. **** me so much, I 'm a bad person. I'm a drunk MF.
OK i will not buy anymmore today, how much do I believe that. Do It Geoff, Just do it!
Old 10-03-2013, 01:42 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

I asked the moderator to remove my post cause its total BS on my part.
Old 10-03-2013, 01:47 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  
Administrator

I just sent you a PM space.

I can't remove posts on the basis of you or anyone else changing your mind.

We had so many of those, it's against our rules now - it's not fair to those who respond.

I'm sorry.

I think it's obvious you're in pain right now....but all the self hate stuff is the booze talking.

Stop the drink and get in touch again with the real G.

we're here to help

D

Last edited by Dee74; 10-03-2013 at 02:04 AM.
Old 10-03-2013, 01:49 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Space - come on man, how about looking after yourself today? What's caused all this relapse stuff ? If there's anything we can do to help you out of it, just say the word.
You are one of the family and if you're hurting, we ALL hurt.
We care - don't push us away x
Old 10-03-2013, 02:00 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

space, why are you drinking, what are trying to hide from? pls take care of yourself today, don't buy any more drink, take back control x

skye, thank hon, just good old fashioned water & moisturiser, tho guess what s*ds law.... I have to be somewhere tomorrow, and I have a HUGE spot, wha?! noooooo
Old 10-03-2013, 02:08 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  

What soap and what moisturiser ? Oh and sudocrem is ace for spots, failing that, pop some toothpaste onto it
Old 10-03-2013, 02:10 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  

<---- family roundabout - SPACE - if you can stop the roundabout, you can get off

Failing that - just keep staring at it - it will make you vomit all that crap out of your system. I feel sick now after looking at it and all I've had is coffee
Old 10-03-2013, 02:34 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by SkyeSea View Post
What soap and what moisturiser ? Oh and sudocrem is ace for spots, failing that, pop some toothpaste onto it
just Vaseline essential moisturiser, im pretty low maintenance with stuff like that lol,

man that spinning roundabout is making me feel dizzy too, stop the world I wanna get off
Old 10-03-2013, 02:36 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  

I am definitely gonna try that moisturiser
Old 10-03-2013, 02:51 AM
  # 50 (permalink)  

its funny tho isn't it, I would think nothing of spending £10-£15 on a bottle of wine, but id never dream of spending what some people spend on beauty things, and the other day I even had a strop at paying £2.00 for 4 bottles of sparkly water
Old 10-03-2013, 03:10 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  

Yeah, I've done the same in the past - thought a chicken or beef joint was too expensive, and tuna fish £4 for 4 tins - no way was I paying that, but thought nothing of spending twice that on booze. Crazy times - thank God they're over
I
Old 10-03-2013, 03:13 AM
  # 52 (permalink)  

Morning all, had a lovely evening last night without booze, still avoiding stuff I know needs doing think its in case it stresses me out that much i'll drink on it.
Old 10-03-2013, 03:22 AM
  # 53 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by 1stepup View Post
Morning all, had a lovely evening last night without booze, still avoiding stuff I know needs doing think its in case it stresses me out that much i'll drink on it.

glad you had a good evening 1S x
Old 10-03-2013, 03:25 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  

Thanks Lorelei! I'll pm you at some point for more advice!!
Old 10-03-2013, 03:31 AM
  # 55 (permalink)  

Hello September crew xx

Feeling slightly calmer today learning life will go on whatever happens and I deserve better than to be messed around like this I can't control what hubby wants to do ultimately it's down to him I can try but can't control still reading my book lol

Just wished I lived somewhere with more facilities everything is do far away even yoga classes and aqua aerobics which I really fancy trying. My council is useless they are planning taking down public sports facilities and pool replacing it with huge school which will cause chaos and leave no facilities for people without a car. Rant over lol

I need some of that moisturiser lorelei xx

Hope everyone is doing well today xxx

Space hugs to you hope you feel better soon alcohol really just adds to depression xxx
Old 10-03-2013, 03:39 AM
  # 56 (permalink)  

Its the same up here in the North tallia, must be a wales thing! They seem to just build flats or residential homes here.
Old 10-03-2013, 03:50 AM
  # 57 (permalink)  

no worries 1 step

I don't understand why they close everything, drives me mad, where I used to live literally there is barely anything left, im glad I moved now!

Tallia whats happening with Mr Tallia, des he need a talking too has he said anymore or is he being quiet? sending you a big hug xx
Old 10-03-2013, 04:03 AM
  # 58 (permalink)  

Space, you're probably wasted by now. When you have sobered up a little, try to remember what is driving you to drink and devise strategies to avoid those triggers. Discard the shame, guilt and remorse, that is of no benefit to you. Don't read your drunk posts, it's just the alcohol driveling away. That is not you. Cut yourself some slack. You are an alcoholic who got drunk. That isn't earth shattering news. Learn, reflect and honestly decide whether you truly want to stop drinking. Remember this group is here to support you if you choose to stop.

Buddy, stick with us, we need each other !
Old 10-03-2013, 04:05 AM
  # 59 (permalink)  

I honestly think Mr tallia (lol) is going through a mid life crisis what can you do lol finally just letting him get on with it I think eventually we will be stronger for it but who knows I am learning just to take care of me whatever happens I be good
Old 10-03-2013, 04:08 AM
  # 60 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Tallia View Post
I honestly think Mr tallia (lol) is going through a mid life crisis what can you do lol finally just letting him get in with it I think eventually we will be stronger for it but who knows I am learning just to take care of me whatever happens I be good
Good on you, Tallia !