SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   Class of March 2013 Part 18 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/308494-class-march-2013-part-18-a.html)

Dee74 09-23-2013 02:50 PM

Class of March 2013 Part 18

continues from here:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...t-17-a-20.html

D

Saskia 09-23-2013 03:11 PM

Shotgun!

wehav2day 09-23-2013 03:13 PM

doh!!! front seat!

wehav2day 09-23-2013 03:13 PM

oops, back seat! :-) see what happens when I don't edit?

Saskia 09-23-2013 03:14 PM

It doesn't matter what time of day or night.... Neither hail, nor sleet nor snow will keep Sassy from riding shotgun! In the May 2012 thread I won the loan of French Pink's hot pink Lamborghini with gold plated elephant tusks to ride in as the prize for one of my frequent shotgun maneuvers, lol!

wehav2day 09-23-2013 03:20 PM

I was driving home from work. if only i'd left a little early.... ;-)

wehav2day 09-23-2013 03:21 PM

oh and I remember that Lambo, Sassy!

Sassina, the Sassinator, Sassola...

tootsl1 09-23-2013 03:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sass you may get to ride shotgun... I get to carry one!

Saskia 09-23-2013 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by tootsl1 (Post 4198263)
Sass you may get to ride shotgun... I get to carry one!

Uh-oh ... Am I in hot water?

Marcher13 09-23-2013 04:24 PM

Good morning Marchers :) I'm a bit scared to come in here if Toot's is waving a shotgun around!

I was in the bottle shop yesterday getting other people's supplies when I came across a new mineral water with no sugars or preservatives. I was as excited as I used to get over a bottle of wine. :) If you go to the page make sure you run your mouse pointer over the words to see the bottle contents change. DRINKS - CAPI And it's good.

Shoes I hope you are able to read here, thinking of you girl.

have a good sober day peeps.

joygirl 09-23-2013 04:34 PM

For the record, I have NEVER gotten shotgun.

Toots, I am psychic! I knew you'd guess it. I'm in "don't think, just do" mode, so my powers appear to be working! Yay!

joygirl 09-23-2013 04:39 PM

crap! forgot, Good Morning, Marcher! Queensland is a little far for me to be shipping mixers, I believe. This is a hoot: Our liquor stores cannot sell mixers. Because then the drinkers can mix the drinks in their car and drink and drive???!!!
We have some really funky laws in this state.

wehav2day 09-23-2013 05:31 PM

phew, think I have this 6 month block/yay 7 months thing out of my system now, posted a thread in newcomers forum. back to "normal" now. yes, "normal" has to be in air quotes, because there is really no normal in wehavland! :-)

good morning aussie peeps, and good evening/late night everyone on this side of the date line!

360shoes 09-23-2013 06:48 PM

Good evening WeHave. Saw the post. Very good! You didn't even edit. Yeah! Be proud. Buddha knows we never had a problem being hard on ourselves. I think its good to take a moment to tell ourselves good job. Good job WeHave :)

3 weeks Life! Yeah. I'm with you on the weird sleeping but it's okay. As long as I get some. I'm sorry about my situation bringing up those feelings. I worried about that. I hope you are okay. ((Hug))

So brother is coming back. All I can say is I am very happy that I never said anything mean or angry to him. When I called him to tell him...had to leave a voicemail..and text his wife to tell him he needs to check his voicemail...he called me right back. Crying. We all just do the best we can at the time we do it. I was never perfect either.

I'm so stinking tired it hurts. I'm tired of talking on the phone. I was too tired to go to man friends house to eat. I sent him a text telling him it's customary in this country to bring food to the family at times like this. He needs to deliver. That's what I'm telling everyone who asks me if they can do anything. I tell them to bring me food...or clean my car out...or do my laundry. Cat litter box needs changed. Hey, they asked.

Too tired to blab too much today. I'm doing pretty good considering.

My chihuahua is curled up next to me snoring. That always cracks me up.

360shoes 09-23-2013 06:53 PM

Oh, Dad is having a hard time. Yesterday he took it pretty well. Not so much today. Keep him in your thoughts. He needs it most. (((Dad))))

wehav2day 09-23-2013 06:57 PM

(((((((((((((((((((shoes))))))))))))))))))))))))
(((((((((((((((((((poppa shoes))))))))))))))))))))))

wehav2day 09-23-2013 06:59 PM

oh shoes, if you lived near me i'd make you a lasagna. that's what we Italians do. Christmas? let's have lasagna. First Communion? Let's have a lasagna. Dali Lama's birthday? let's have a lasagna!

LifeT, happy 3 weeks you little helian coo! good on ya!

BuddinK 09-23-2013 07:06 PM

Wehave, I had a friend that married an Italian, every time I went to their house a plate of food was given to me at the front door, ALWAYS had lasagna on it. Thanksgiving? Yep, turkey and lasagna. Pick him up to go to work in the morning, lasagna. Just run in to use the bathroom, lasagna. It was never ending!!!

Come to think of it, his I saw his wife make the lasagna, dish out the lasagna, make to go plates for everyone, BUT, I never saw her eat any lasagna! Conspiracy?

Dee74 09-23-2013 07:39 PM

prayers for you your dad and your family Shoes.

joygirl 09-23-2013 07:46 PM

Wehav & Ken, hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

I would just like some pies. Chocolate, lemon, key lime, chess, but mostly chocolate.
My family always made roast beef, or prime rib. Always, for everything.

Need some pie and prime rib, shoes? Call me. And I'm going to pray for you and Dad. Love and hugs!