Notices

Clean House Time Part 4

Old 03-01-2013, 10:31 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

March is a good month for me as it is also St. Patrick's Day coming up.... but this is a day that so many people drink.... and show the "GREEN" within them..and test the waters more with drinking .......

As for me I keep to my program and keep Recovery number one in my life regardless how many still celebrate the Holidays and such days like St Patrick's Day...

Cleaning our inner house is one of the best things to do no matter what and it really does keep your life moving forward without fail...if you work the steps and keep your program moving forward.

This is your life and support is at the meetings you attend each day and so much more.

Working the steps does come with a price like so much else around us.....but for today make the most of today....one day at a time... work the step you are on and understand what is being said.....

Words for thought today....

LESS STRESS WITH RECOVERY.....

OPENNESS

HONESTY

GENTLE REMINDERS OF RECOVERY

HOPE FOR THE FUTURE...ONE DAY AT A TIME...

PATIENCE

ACCEPTANCE

Make the most of today.... get out for that walk and take note of all that goes on around you....... if possible find a place in the wilderness to walk with friends from recovery..... and take a hike as a group

Have a good day and take in some sunshine....warm up and give back Hugs that you had gotten during the first days of your own recovery..... we all need one and passing on Hugs makes you feel good as the person getting on...
Old 03-02-2013, 07:08 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Time to think about your Recovery in a different way as you walk off your thoughts and dream about making the most of today.... YES... make the most of today is how to think about your own Recovery and what you can do to make many changes......

I have thought about my own recovery after many years in the program....and I have come up with one thought for ME..... to make use of my free time and think about what the Steps have to say to me BETWEEN THE LINES..... this is easy if you take your time while taking a walk to make your quiet time worth while.....

I take a walk each day I can and think about nothing more than how to work the steps I stumbled over many times...... and re-work them to feel better about myself and my life in recovery.....

I think making the most of my life in Recovery is the best way to help myself feel calm about my life....One day at a time...

Words for thought today....

PRAYER

STRENGTH

HOPE

POSITIVE THOUGHT

CONFIDENCE

CHARACTER DEFECTS

I think about these words each day and the one that really gets to me while I am cleaning my inner house is..........CHARACTER DEFECTS......

We all have defects in our life and most of the time shake them off.....but I can't do that today.... I have to face it while working the steps.... One minute at a time...

Take time today to make your recovery your OWN RECOVERY as you clean your inner house and take that walk..... take a slow walk and really think about what goes on around you ... watch and listen to the quiet if you take that early morning walk before everyone gets moving around you....

It is amazing how quiet is before the world wakes up.....
Old 03-03-2013, 08:27 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

today... words for thought while you go on your walk... that is if you can just for today....

HEALING SLOWLY

12 STEPS IN YOUR POCKET( A GOOD DAILY REMINDER)

UNDERSTANDING

RESPECT

RECOVERY JOURNEY STORY ...... (READ IT FOR YOURSELF AS REMINDER OF YOUR DAILY
WALK WITH YOUR PROGRAM... JUST FOR TODAY)

HUMILITY

SELF APPROVAL

TOTAL ACCEPTANCE

One of these days I will have come to the end of my list of things to remind me about my program and cleaning my inner house......

But for today I still have that walk to keep me going and make the most of my Recovery.... this is my life and it does keep me going when other things try to interrupt my daily walk in AA......where I center my mind for my personal Recovery...

Yes.... we all have to make the most of just today.... and think about our personal walk... because no one else will hold you to what brought you to this point in your life....

Make the most of today while you clean your inner house..... keep the spiders out of reach... and work the steps.... a little at a time.. work the "between line areas" as they are important and stay hidden unless you really notice them..

I see my recovery as the most important part of my daily life.... I wake up recovery and go to bed recovery..... and everything in between ..

Hugs for all ya today and those that still suffer.
Old 03-04-2013, 04:11 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

My thoughts are on St. Patricks day coming up soon and keeping my inner house cleaner than before....

With this I have thought about what words would help with my thinking during my walks each day....only came up with these.........

ONE DAY AT A TIME

JUST FOR TODAY

PRAYER

ASKING GOD TO HELP ME THOUGH THE TOUGH DAYS

UNDERSTANDING RECOVERY JUST FOR TODAY

GRATITUDE

HOPE

OBLIGATIONS

POWERLESSNESS

Just for today I make amends and write down what I need to help me and get to the meetings that are best for my thoughts...... as I have a few meetings I find helpful for my recovery program.....

I pray about what I need and the words for thought during my walk.... the quiet time gets me ready for my day and gives me the peace to make the most of any difficult situations that may come ....

I understand that some situations may cause trouble and yet it gives me a chance to find a meeting to end my day....and start my day....

I ask God for the understanding to make the most of my days....

I know that I have an obligation to keep my life in recovery clean and moving forward.... this is my life forever and I just don't want to mess it up....

Cleaning my inner house is important.... so a daily cleaning and working the steps is what I need to start and end my day........ I write and make the most of my writings...it is part of my program work...

God watches over me ..... He keeps me accountable deep within my heart.... and if I mess it up I don't feel so good and find myself getting depressed....even for little things that cause disrupt in my life...... I have to say "sorry " to those I may have hurt and much more.... The 12 Steps are there for us and we have to make the most of working them out each day....

Work hard today and make the most of keeping your inner house clean.... this is your life... you only have one life to live.... and many people that do care about you.....

Meetings give us all the chance to speak out and listen to what others have to say.....

I am Grateful for what I have in my Recovery.... and I do know that I mess up just like anyone else.... But I have Hope for my future...

Hugs for all those that need many today....
Old 03-18-2013, 04:21 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

The days have gone by....so fast... and now I am trying to get back here to post more...

The day of walks went slow as it is cold here .....but that doesn't stop me from what I need to do for me....and keep the peace in my mind..

Words for thought.....

SIMPLE MINDED

ONE DAY AT A TIME

MEDITATION

STEP WORK....

RESPECT FOR EACH DAY OF RECOVERY

REWARDS OF RECOVERY

MEETINGS

IMPORTANCE OF EACH DAY

make the most of your day cleaning your inner house and know that the steps are important...... this is your life and mine..... I take each day as it comes and try to do what I can to make myself laugh and just have a good time no matter what happens.

Smile and know that you are not alone today..... this life in recovery comes with many ups and downs..... this is ok as we are not to have that "perfect day" like so many others.... Recovery gives us what we least expect each day....

Make the most of your day and get to meetings.... this is your life.... God will look after you ....but you need to keep your program going.... One day at a time..
Old 03-19-2013, 10:15 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  

The day is getting away because the sunshine is out and spring is almost about the yards..... so the walks are fun to absorb. I feel the rays of the sunshine taking away the most awful thoughts I had when I first started out on my walk...... but near the end I felt as if all the weight had been lifted from my soul.......Yes.... it had been lifted because I followed the Recovery Steps I need so much to think about on that walk..... And I let God take over and give me the peace I needed for the day.

We all have things we need to let go of and this is the perfect time when you are working the steps.......

I clean my inner house the best I can each day and you are the only one that can do it for yourself.... no one person can work your steps....

Take time and get to those meetings to help clear your head.....

Think about the words for thought today listed now........

PEACE OF MIND

SERENITY PRAYER

PATIENCE FOR SELF AND OTHERS

GET RID OF RESENTMENTS

FORGIVENESS

HONESTY FOR SELF AND OTHERS

POSITIVE THINKING

LIVING ONE DAY AT A TIME

this is your day.... make the most of it and know that you are not alone....we all have issues and the best thing is to get to a meeting and think about what is being said.....

Ask God to help you though the day....but know that He takes his time just as you and me ..... and that is because we all have to think about what is being asked of us....

Recovery is a time to think about all the things we need to fix in our lives and the most important thing is to fix US DEEP INSIDE.... so cleaning our inner house helps.... work the steps and keep it simple...
Old 03-27-2013, 08:25 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  

The days have gone by so fast I am not sure where they really went....but do know that Easter is coming and finding those eggs will be a challenge unless my cat finds them first and decides it is time to play..... she loves to re-hide the eggs and that is my challenge to find them and those special eggs with the bonus inside for my kid.

Today we all have our own challenges cleaning our inner house and making the most of our recovery.......

Words for thought to help just for today.....

PATIENCE

PEACE WITHIN

HONESTY

ACCEPTANCE OF EACH DAY....

MAKING THE MOST OF RECOVERY

STEP WORK EACH DAY

STEP ONE .... TILL YOU GET IT...

STEP TWO.... LET IT SINK IN....

STEP THREE.... TOTAL UNDERSTANDING WHERE YOUR LIFE IS GOING...

STEP FOUR..... INVENTORY OF SELF....

STEP FIVE.....ADMITTING WHAT YOU REALLY WANTED TO KEEP TO YOURSELF...

STEP SIX... REMOVING DEFECTS OF CHARACTER...

ONE DAY AT A TIME.....

MAKING THE MOST OF LIFE...

UNDERSTANDING

PRAYER....

The days have to come slowly and Recovery isn't easy for all of us....but for today One little step is all it takes....

The steps listed are just a few of what we look at and have to think about to clean our inner house.....this is your life and mine..... make the most of it and clean with the quiet time you take each day...

I am thinking about that quiet place that make me happy....it is a place I can get away to think and write my steps out...... this is my space away from all the distractions of the world....... it is just sitting in a place that only the wild animals will come to check me out..... what fun..... it is a place I can write my story of my personal life in recovery and so much more.

Have a good day and know that you are not alone today....... Hugs for all that need one.... just for today.
Old 04-07-2013, 09:28 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  

Sorry for being gone from here.... but a couple days after my last post my cat Tika died... she was just 8yrs old...and sweet kitty and the high light of my life.... and one that I could hold and get all the love I needed in bad times. But like any animal I gave that love back and so much more..... she was a rescue kitty that I brought home when she was just 6 months old...alone with another friend of hers...but the friend took off one day and never came back..... I think a wild animal got her... we still miss her and now "Tika"...

We all have a loss in our lives that will get to us...and just like anything it takes time to move forward..... just as it does with our recovery...

Today I make the most of my own recovery and follow the steps the best I can and try not to fall off the sidewalk I am walking each day......

For the most part I try to clean my inner and clean with the greatest of ease..... and keep the smile on my face at the same time......

Taking time and moving slow is good..... read between the lines and write what I can to make all the words sink deep within...

Think about what you need to do for yourself today..... and take that walk to let the quiet sink in .... see what goes on around you as you take that walk....

I think about my life just for today and not let too much get to me...... I let the air from my walk sink in..... and let my mind relax.... because this is the thing I need now....

Hugs for those that need some today..... make the most of recovery and don't give up... you are not alone today...
Old 04-13-2013, 10:30 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  

Today is a time for patience......
I am thinking about that walk I need to take and get my thoughts together for sure....

Words for thought......

SERENITY PRAYER

PATIENCE

ACCEPTANCE

ONE DAY AT A TIME

HONESTY

THOUGHTFULNESS

SLOW DOWN.... JUST FOR TODAY

There is so much going on in Recovery that we all need to find time to make the most of our world within.....and work the steps..... Yes.... we all seem to be rushed for time and that isn't good....

Take time for yourself ..... work the steps and clean that inner house and calm yourself down .... this is your life in recovery ..... and you don't get many chances to make yourself happy....

Write and find that quiet place for yourself .... I do and it really helps me make the most of each day............

I am praying for you each today.... and asking that you all have patience with yourself and those around you.....

We all get caught up in the disruptions of life and let recovery slip in the cracks....but not today....... I am thinking about what it is I need to do for myself and my recovery...just to make my day quiet and relaxing....

Have a good day and know that you are not alone today......... so many in recovery walk with you..... one day at a time.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:37 AM
  # 50 (permalink)  

Just for today make the most of your life in recovery .....clean that inner house and work the steps....... just a little at a time is all it takes to keep your day right...

I find that quiet place and ask God to help me..... I think between the lines and what is being said to me...........

After my walk this is what I do......because I may find that quiet place during the walk.... I pack up my stuff I need to write, draw and just study........ this helps with what I need to do for my life.......... one moment at a time.

Words for thought today.......

COMPASSION

PEACE OF MIND

ONE STEP JUST FOR TODAY

HONESTY

PRAYER

Think about recovery and what it has offered you till now..... but look at the accomplishments you have made as I am doing that to keep my mind focused on how much I have gotten through in my recovery life.....

Finding God in my program is important and working the steps..... He helps me if I am patient.... and I see Him walking with me on the beach, on the path through the Missions here in California.... so beautiful to just notice all that is placed in front of me each day I go out and make the most of my recovery.......

Today I am grateful for what I have and the accomplishments made just for today.....

Have a good day and know that I am here praying for you to see the light in your Recovery....... one day at a time...... smile and know that you have made it through the night.....
Old 04-16-2013, 02:01 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  

another post for the day......as I am feeling let down by so much that it is time to look at my step work and clean my inner house.......

Always a good time when someone, something or other seems to drag me down so low that I am not sure where my heart really is.....

Working the steps helps me to focus on my recovery and bring me back where I need to be for the moment....... and if it takes lots of work I am there and getting in touch with those that understand me.....for who I am today...

Words for thought to help me.......

HUGS

MEETINGS

SPONSOR CHECK IN

WRITING THOUGHTS OUT

STEP WORK..... PICK ONE THAT WORKS FOR TODAY.... YEA...

HONESTY WITH SELF

PATIENCE

SERENITY PRAYER

I thought for the time I could get in another walk and take a couple words for thought with me..... and just take note of what is around me....

Sometimes a distraction in my life does help with the moment when I feel depressed.... and making the most of today is all I need to do....

Recovery takes time and no matter how many years or months a person has it still needs lots of patience to make each day count........

Writing helps as I can sit and draw pictures the best to my ability to go with what I write......... sometimes stick figures help..... and that is ok.... no one is judging me for what I do ... writing or drawing each day... this is my life and God will help me through the difficult days ... I know that for sure.. I have faith ..
Old 04-17-2013, 09:03 AM
  # 52 (permalink)  

The sunshine is out here and I am going to get out and think about what I need to do for my life in recovery...... there are many things to think about and do....but the problem is to just do something....

A walk in a thought for me and writing stuff out and just clean my inner house.... this house cleaning is the most important thing for the day.... and is done each days before getting started...

Words for thought.........

PRAYER

GRATITUDE FOR TODAY....

HONEST STEPS..... WHILE WORKING THE STEPS....

WRITING EACH DAY.... THOUGHTS ABOUT WHERE I AM IN RECOVERY..

GETTING HUGS.....

GIVING HUGS .....

LISTEN TO WHAT IS SAID AT MEETINGS.....

MAKING A LIST OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS ... JUST FOR TODAY...

Ok..... I have made my list of words to work on and decide what is the most important to keep me going..... and what I need to work on for my own Recovery....

This is my life and cleaning house is always one of the important things I have to do to get my day going...... I find what I need to work on..... make my list..... and move forward the best I can...

While on a walk.... no matter where it takes me.... I look for that one special thing to focus on.... If walking past stores to window shop ... I may see that one special bear that needs a home.. But that store I am in may be a second hand store where I find many of these friends. Yes..... I second hand store shop as I find stuffed Bears that need a home .... I take them home... wash and dry them.... and their life is renewed for sure...

While finding that step I need to work..... I do it with this Teddy Bear friend..... and it works for me.....

Find a time for you and make your step work special for you...... I do and I find a time and place to get the quiet time I need each moment......
Old 04-20-2013, 04:28 PM
  # 53 (permalink)  

With all that has gone on in Boston and Texas I am taking a moment to pray for them and think about how tough it has been this last week...... Wow..

Cleaning my inner house will take time today as I am thinking way back about all that I have done to get to this point today....... it hasn't been easy and yet the Step work is one thing I am glad to hang on to for today.

Words for thought.....

PATIENCE

PEACE OF MIND

GUIDANCE

PRAYER

ACCEPTANCE

SERENITY PRAYER

ONE DAY AT A TIME

STEP BY STEP......

HONESTY

FOCUS ON RECOVERY TODAY

Make the most of today and know that we are never alone in our walk..... There is so much to be thankful for each day we get up and get to those meetings that keep our mind focused.

Recovery is so important and cleaning our inner house takes the first step in today...and making the most of what we have learned thus far....

Keep your mind on Recovery and learn from the mistakes..... you may have made today.... this is your life.... Pray for peace to settle the unsettled stuff that may be going on....
Old 04-21-2013, 07:24 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  

Words for thought today......

PEACE

BELIEVE IN SELF

LOVE YOURSELF..... DON'T PUNISH SELF FOR MISTAKES YOU MAKE

TRUST

LIVE DAY BY DAY

PEACE OF MIND

COURAGE

I am going to find a couple words above and work on them throughout my day... making the most of what I need to while cleaning my inner house....

Cleaning and making each day counts works for me..... I have to keep moving forward no matter how many times I get knocked down by the "little things"... because I found that my life in recovery is so important no matter who may get in the way.... to try and break my commitment to what I believe about keeping Recovery important...

This is my life and at the end of each day I want so much to just relax... knowing that I did all I could to keep the Peace within myself. and that I cleaned my inner house to the best of my ability.

Yea.... working the steps and cleaning your inner house work.... keep coming back and know that you count.... you are important today..... no matter how many road blocks there are......
Old 04-24-2013, 06:21 AM
  # 55 (permalink)  

It is a HOT one today.... and that means getting out early for that morning walk..... How fun...

Words for thought today......

HONESTY

PATIENCE WITH SELF/ OTHERS

STRENGTH

FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS

PRAYER

STRENGTH FROM MEETINGS

HEALING

TRUST

Making the most of today is a good thought and following directions in Recovery is what keeps us all going One day at a time...... We all hate following directions and listening to the stories of how Recovery got started....

But this is our life for the most part and we have to keep away from what got us in trouble in the first place......

Cleaning our inner house gives us that chance to follow directions and make the most of each Step that we work...... no one step is easy.... but to get through each day We have to start somewhere.

I am cleaning my inner house and thinking about what there might be different for me because I have so many years in recovery...... But no matter how many years I have I still have challenges each day.....

I find each day is more of a challenge for me because I have family to deal with that may not agree with how I control my issues and much more.........

Meetings give me the chance to follow directions... and really listen to what is being said.... I take home thoughts to keep my day safe for me and keep my program moving forward....

This gives me the chance to think about what I write each day while working the steps......... what a nice thing for me.... and giving me a boost in my recovery at the same time....

One day at a time for me.... and lots of Prayer ..... Honesty, Trust and so much more....

Hugs for each of you today...
Old 04-25-2013, 08:46 AM
  # 56 (permalink)  

Words for thought.....

CONSTRUCTIVE STEP WORK

HONEST LOOK @ SELF

FACE FEELINGS

COMMUNICATION

COURAGE / NOT SHAME

ADMIT WRONGS

FORGIVENESS

SERENITY PRAYER

Making the most of today is all we really need to do when cleaning our inner house.... and making things feel comfortable deep inside while working the steps. This is our life and I try each day to make the program work for me no matter how many interruptions come up...

Today ... life is like a puzzle... we have to find the pieces that fit into our life while we make the necessary changes to keep our program in recovery moving forward.....

Make time for your quiet moments and work the steps.... take that walk to help with the thoughts of feeling good about your life......

I try to think positive each day and know it is a challenge.....

Hugs for all you today...... we need them so much to keep going and start our day.
Old 04-27-2013, 08:10 AM
  # 57 (permalink)  

There is so much that we all have to work on when in recovery and working our program to the tee..... but it all takes patience on our part and lots of Tears....

But is all part of the program for us..... I found that when I was starting out I just didn't want to face all that was on my plate....because so many in recovery said I was not part of their group....... Yea..... not part of their group and yet I had a problem that needed help.... or I was going to be at a loss for a good friend that wanted to help me... he only knew what was going on in my life and close family didn't have a clue... because I was not living at home and was in a place that my secret was my secret.....

Words for thought.....

FORGIVENESS

COMMUNICATION

FACING THE FIRST STEP...

FEELINGS THAT ARE HURTFUL

HONEST WITH SELF / OTHERS

HONEST STEP WORK EACH DAY

COURAGE

NO SHAME TODAY

ASKING GOD FOR HELP

TRUST SELF

ATTITUDE

GOALS FOR CHANGE

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

LIMITS IN RECOVERY

There is so much we all need to do and for me.... cleaning my inner house is the most important thing each day........ as the past has to keep moving forward and I need to not feel the shame that still hangs over my head.....

Yes... I still feel the shame of what I did before getting into recovery..... and that seems to be just more than I want to think about today....

To get over this I am kinda making the most of my program and taking a couple words for thought to work on while I make my way out to walk..... and think about what is around me at the same time.....

I will find that quiet place to sit and write down my thoughts and work the steps over.... and then I will draw out what I need to keep me going for the day....

Meetings are a must.... and keeping up with friends in recovery at the same time.... this keeps me motivated for the day.....

One day at a time ..... is all it takes and getting all the Hugs I need.....

Make the most of today..... get in that walk if you can and find that quiet place to relax with your paper and pencil........ listen to the birds around you if possible and the quiet if you get out before the world really wakes up..... it is so cool....
Old 04-27-2013, 05:55 PM
  # 58 (permalink)  

thoughts for the night..... as I get some much needed rest...

THOUGHTS OF SECOND STEP.....

PATIENCE WITH SELF...

THANK GOD FOR TODAY....

RELAX... ONE MOMENT AT A TIME...

WILLINGNESS TO KEEP MOVING FORWARD IN RECOVERY...

TRUST YOURSELF

I am thinking about all I need to do for the nite.... and keep my mind clean....while I continue to clean my inner house before retiring for bed...... this is the time I think about all I have done for the day and make the most of my prayer for nite time....

Most of us don't take enough time out to thank God for all He has given us to work with for the day....... so for now I do that.... and clean my inner house to prepare for the next day.....
Old 04-28-2013, 07:31 AM
  # 59 (permalink)  

I feel so sluggish today and yet know that my most important wake up time needs to be spent centering my thoughts on recovery stuff to clean my inner house and pray for the peace and serenity I need for the day.....

Words for thought.......

PEACE OF MIND

SELF RESPECT

CONFIDENCE IN TODAY....

FRIENDSHIP WITH SELF....

FAITH

HUMILITY

POSITIVE THINKING

PROMPTNESS

KEEP IT SIMPLE

OWN UP TO MISTAKES

We all have those moments in recovery and need to find ways to make our day go smooth......

I find my ways by taking a couple words for thought and take them on my daily walk.... I need it to keep me going.... there are days when I just don't clean my inner house this way and it just isn't right...

I need that Peace Of Mind to keep my focus on my program... and have confidence in self....... but for the most part I need to be "friends with myself" through my program work.... and step study...

I find that when I work on one step each day... or how ever long it takes to get through each step......... taking our time in this is ok.... we think about what is being said .

Trust..... what a word.... as I think about how much I can Trust myself each day and make my Recovery the most important thing when I wake up in the morning...

I find that I have to "own up to my mistakes" of each day... regardless if I think I didn't do anything wrong....... this is where keeping up with my writing and drawings come in handy to keep me on the right page with self.......

Positive thinking is another part that keeps me from going deep into depression..... so many of us suffer from this no matter how much time we have in recovery.....

So for today.... I will think positive..... pray before getting my day started.... work the steps .... Clean my inner house to the best of my ability..... and be grateful I didn't Drink today ... and that I can meet up with all my friends in the program....and come here To SR....

Keep coming back and know that you are not alone...... today or any day.... this is a safe place to be.....

Keep it simple .....just for today..... this is your life.... for the rest of your life.... no matter how you look at it.. The same goes for me...

I may have tough days when I wish I could just not come back and just drink my life away every time someone makes me mad or thinks I am no good....

But for today.... I am grateful to be here...... life in recovery is where I need to be... to keep that positive thinking going and just listen to what others say in meetings.

I can get all the Hugs I need each day and for every Tear that I shed... Yea... every Tear that is shed... has a place to call HOME.. and get the comfort needed to keep the day "DRY"....
Old 07-25-2013, 09:24 AM
  # 60 (permalink)  

I am back for the moment..... yea.... !!!
but for that one moment I have just these words to spread .....

Words of thought.....

SERENITY

THANKFULNESS

PEACE OF MIND

GRATEFUL FOR TODAY

i HAVE BEEN VERY SICK WITH A BRAIN ISSUE THAT HAS CAUSED MUCH TROUBLE.... BUT i AM GETTING THROUGH ALL THIS A DAY AT A TIME.. i HAVE HAD A MINOR STROKE WITH LITTLE ISSUES. BUT WE ALL GET THROUGH THIS WITH CONFIDENCE AND TRUST IN GOD.

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING........

lOVE YOU ALL TODAY AND FOREVER..

LITTLE PENGUIN

PS....
I am grateful for all the prayers.....
they found cancer in my head and need to do a little Radiation 5 days a week for 5 weeks.....

Just so you know I am still around for now..... and will be in and out for a bit.... so be patient with me