Notices

Class Of January 2012 Part 6

Old 07-06-2012, 07:15 AM
  # 501 (permalink)  

DarkDays, I know how your feeling too, I feel the same and so detached from everything! And I keep trying to figure it out in my head. Like I go what is wrong with me I'm blessed in so many ways, why do I feel this way? It is driving me a little crazy/depressed but I'm working hard at fighting it. I'm sure its just learning to live a new way...sober...My friend you are not alone, I hope all our funk will go away soon, it comes in waves it seems like. I think mine is I have a very small social life, sometimes I wish it was bigger, but then I am socially awkward at times, that I'm fine with my small social outlet. I'm not close to my family their dysfunction I can not deal with. Okay gonna stop rattling on this is what it is like in my head at times...lol..Okay off to get myself busy, love to you al!!♥♥
Old 07-06-2012, 03:16 PM
  # 502 (permalink)  

!

sigh..

Met a few freinds at work today, and got talking. Firstlya couple commented on how well I looked and about the weight I have lost ( oooh iam so vain ) Then one said to me that he could not imagine living without alcohell and how will I ever manage to enjoy myself when I go on holiday, then he said he would rather be dead than not drink ! There you have it, how brainwashed some people really are, I really did not bother trying to explain or describe how beautiful and liberating being drug free can be, just kind of laughed and thought how sad.
Some people fail to realise that I have already given over 30 years of my life to alcohol, but most annoying thing I hate is the odd look some people give you when you tell them You are never ever going to drink again . Best way is to let everyone just drink and drug and not offer any insight or advice to life without it, they have to do it themselves.

Nice weekend guys/gals !
Old 07-06-2012, 05:15 PM
  # 503 (permalink)  
Administrator

we continue here:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...-part-7-a.html

D