Notices

Whiners Anonymous - Part 60 The Geezers Part

Old 07-25-2011, 04:18 PM
  # 481 (permalink)  
part time member

What a gosh darn minute...here it comes....whine...

How are you supposed to know that it is a particular persons (D) birthday when they don't have it listed? It doesn't show up at the bottom of the page OR anywhere else! x2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Aunt Dee
Old 07-25-2011, 04:34 PM
  # 482 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

I had it written on my calendar from last year but forgot to allow for the whole Australian Day Ahead thing. Why can't we be all one big, happy time zone?

Happy Birthday Dear Dee - sure am glad you were born, to help set me straight.
Old 07-25-2011, 04:39 PM
  # 483 (permalink)  

i always try to keep purrrfectly manicured appendages....gel frenches are quite practical when you type a lot and work with paper...the kittie's nails are always clipped short too. they are very well trained and do not claw the furniture...we have sisal wrapped cat trees and those cardboard "catnip couches" to claw.

DEE DEE!!!! I'll make some TEA!!! Happy Healthy Birthday to you...I hope you have a great day and very happy year.

wish you the best you can be Dee....and all you whiners too....there has been a definite lack of conversations this past week...I think it is the title of the thread...NO ONE let RZ name the next one! I like my whining neat and purrfect to stop at 500....I used to drink the same way...The end of the day, the end of the bottle.....these days it's a bottle of seltzer or Perrier...because it can lose it's fizz
Old 07-25-2011, 04:44 PM
  # 484 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Fands - I just noticed you have almost exactly 2,000 more posts than me & I joined 2 & a half yrs. before you. I guess that shows what a little mouse I am most of the time. Hey, that's a good whine right there.
Old 07-25-2011, 05:04 PM
  # 485 (permalink)  
part time member

OK..I am a bit premature...

Old 07-25-2011, 05:23 PM
  # 486 (permalink)  
Administrator

Thanks guys!

D
Old 07-25-2011, 06:17 PM
  # 487 (permalink)  

fands
.NO ONE let RZ name the next one!

how about Whiners Anonymous, The Fands Part?

Old 07-25-2011, 06:23 PM
  # 488 (permalink)  
I got nothin'

Yeah for disgusting, greasy fast food sitting in my stomach like a lead brick.

I feel so bad, but it tasted so good.

Happy B-Day, D.
Old 07-25-2011, 07:33 PM
  # 489 (permalink)  

Whine-less...computer functioning again and DIY man has fixed every small annoying problem in my house. Obviously I have to pay him but I don't care as he takes half an hour to do something which takes me most of a day.

Oh, hang on, one from when I was reading on phone, I feel like total slob...I have never had a manicure, let alone french gel tips. At the moment my fingernails have dirt under them and several have broken off.
Old 07-25-2011, 08:24 PM
  # 490 (permalink)  
Trudging that road.

TOI you don't know what you are mising. I just started doing it about 5 years ago and I love when I look all girly.

I don't get my nails done much anymore because I have had a few bad experiences with them. This one time the nail chipped off and it took 1/2 of my real nail with it talk about painful. OUCH

My whine is about myself tonight I didn't do a darn thing all day. I didn't even shower. I'm not really depressed or anything I just didn't want to deal w/the outside world today.

I also am in a slump about looking for work I haven't really been doing much about it over the last few months. It seems like I went real strong for awhile and it was so depressing and irritating not getting any responses and then when I did get an interview as soon as my ciminal past came up that was all she wrote.

So there you have it I have two rather good whines there so there you go CB hope you feel better I have many whines I just try sometimes not to focus on them..

Niter Niter oops Happy Happy B-day Dee
Old 07-26-2011, 12:04 AM
  # 491 (permalink)  

I hvae no whines again..... I know at this rate I will be ex-communicated, or outcast, or whatever happens here.

Hang on let me think???????

Um...........

Nope....thats a grat......

Um............

Oh!!!!

It is not fair that I am on the same time zone as Dee and I wasn't early enough to say HAppy Birthday!!!! Why am I the last to know?????

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE MY CUZ FROM OZ

I am tired again.....day of study, gym, home and write an assignment.....dinner and relaxation now.

Whine on my whiney mates!!!!
Old 07-26-2011, 01:36 AM
  # 492 (permalink)  
Administrator

thanks Manz - that was choice

Thanks for all the good wishes - I'll be back to start the new thread later

D
Old 07-26-2011, 02:01 AM
  # 493 (permalink)  

Fist I am new so I just found out it is your Birthday Dee, so belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! And to Newby...I can relate to the staying home all day...no shower. I am a realtor, so no unemployment, and not making any money. I keep working with clients that disappear and are just not loyal. It has become so frustrating that I have pretty much given up. I was very successful and this total housing slump has really killed my self esteem. I spend many days just doing nothing, but it is time to get back to business. I have been very encouraged from all the wonderful people on this site. Good luck in your work search!!!
Old 07-26-2011, 03:21 AM
  # 494 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Newby, I know that in times when I was looking for a job I had to make deals with myself to keep at it. Deals like...I will choose 10 places to send random resumes and letters to tomorrow. When I am done I will take a walk in the sunshine and let go of the outcome.

It helps to know we are doing our part and then let the universe take care of the rest. It helps to do "something" just to keep from getting stale. Good luck.

I just had some of Dee's cake for breakfast, thanks for saving me a piece.

It's cool and rainy and I love it. Off for an eye test today, hope I can see past line 2.

Happy day, Whiners! Whine it because you're worth it!
Old 07-26-2011, 04:04 AM
  # 495 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hope you feel better today Newby
Glad you enjoyed the cake Ann - and thanks to everyone again

time for a new part....
we continue here

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...part-61-a.html

D