Notices

Whiners Anonymous - Part 60 The Geezers Part

Old 07-05-2011, 06:38 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

i hate loose whining ends...12 perfectly good posts unused...

i am super -tired and do not have the patience for old folks tonight....(smack me)
Old 07-05-2011, 08:47 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
polyaddicted cocanut

So much for getting to sleep early....
Old 07-05-2011, 09:24 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Originally Posted by Rusty Zipper View Post
where's least?

hope one of the K's didn't send her over the edge
asamatteroffact... after fighting and then making nice with ck yesterday, she got up (late) today and did it all over again! Being demanding and crabby and tardy as hell... and it made me wonder what good it does to forgive and forget if it's going to happen all over again the very next day...

Spent too much money today but at least the bills are paid and the dogs and cats have food for a while... I don't, but they do... But hell, at least they don't complain about the food like the Ks do!

I'm a geezer and proud of it! I'll be sixty next month!
Old 07-05-2011, 09:44 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Underoath...please call a local wildlife center and have them pick up the raccoon. He can be raised in a way that will allow him to be released back into the wild when he is ready.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:40 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Trudging that road.

Hey there whiners I am only 50 years old so I think I am far from being a geezer now where was oops I forgot..

Okay so not only did we endure all these months of this Casey Anthoney trial now we find out she was found not guilty and OMG are they having a field day with this one. Already on facebook there is this post going around for everyone to leave their porch light on till justice is served whatever or whenever that is?
Old 07-05-2011, 11:51 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

And what a waste or electricity and therefor extremely bad for the environment that would be. All those porch lights burning, are the powered from renewable resources????

Sorry...stepping down from soapbox now.
Old 07-06-2011, 02:28 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

he got the triple hairy eyeball, and the tappy foot too queeny

and he doesn't!

will have to learn him i see! lol

She's probably back at Part 59 counting posts

12 perfectly good posts unused
fands, it's been said, the early bird catches the worm,

or in this case, the whines

least, it's been my experience...

it does no good!

i'm smelling the jay walker

at least in my case, i asked them to leave, as nanzilla and step-brat were not blood

least, i'm catching up to you, OTD

newb, sorry to rain on the whine parade...

50 is geezer material

manz, please pass the soap
Old 07-06-2011, 03:11 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Morning, Whiners.

It's a rainy morning here and the wind last night has played havoc with my hanging baskets of flow petunias so I am Miss Grumpykins this morning. It's Whiny Wednesday so maybe nobody will notice.
Old 07-06-2011, 04:51 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Oh my Casey Anthony, I remember when that happened, we were up at Saratoga on vacation, they played back her first conversation to her mother, when she did not know she was being recorded...the hair on my neck stood up....because she sounded EXACTLY like LMF...who was rude and selfish.

I believe that Casey did kill her daughter, by whatever method, so she could party....but i think she overdosed her by accident.....it's a shame they cannot prove it...but it will make a great movie...and Cindy/Casey will stay in the limelight...they are 2 sick little witches.

i have so much to do....it takes thinking and preparation to stay on my WW plan, it's getting easier and i think i may even be successful???? I will whine later.
Old 07-06-2011, 05:37 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Woke up with a headache out of a very strange and frustrating dream. Lost in a huge factory and trying to get back to ?? and couldn't find my stuff or my starting point. Ya think the Ks have anything to do with my frustration??

Little Miss Happy is coming along great. She's been here a week now and seems to be settling into our routine nicely. She's more relaxed and is eating a bit better, tho still not enough to fatten her up. Dk has given up on getting her to sleep in dk's room and Happy happily spends the night on my bed with the other three and me. A bit crowded but we're all snug and content. Wish I had a bigger bed...

Going to be another hot one today, with thunderstorms to boot. Gives me a good excuse not to mow the grass today, too hot to do that anyway.
Old 07-06-2011, 06:04 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Im confused... What's a Geezer??

Over here in Blightly, its slang for a man, dude, bloke, fella, you get my drift.

So, erm.. what?
Old 07-06-2011, 06:11 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Originally Posted by canterbell View Post
Im confused... What's a Geezer??

Over here in Blightly, its slang for a man, dude, bloke, fella, you get my drift.

So, erm.. what?
It's american slang for an old guy.
Old 07-06-2011, 07:49 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  
Trudging that road.

Unhappy Whine Fest

Moaning Whiners:rotfxko

Old Geezer can also mean old lady or man not gender based but it usualy is a man they refer to.

So my Whine is I had to shut off the TV everywhere Casey Anthoney NOT GUILTY

I feel like having a whine fest today its not PMS or anything I just feel sory of crabby.

Time to get my rear in the shower I have palces to go and people to see

Have a Whiney Winner Wednesday:rotfxko

Last edited by newby1961; 07-06-2011 at 07:51 AM. Reason: spelling what else lol
Old 07-06-2011, 07:53 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
polyaddicted cocanut

I think I am getting sick... difficulty sleeping, sore throat, loss of appetite, overall I feel like I have been hit by a truck... First time I have had any of these symptoms since I have been sober
Old 07-06-2011, 09:18 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  
polyaddicted cocanut

and I just lost my shoes in the bottom of my grandfather's pond... AND I wish I knew how to interact with people without the use of mind altering substances... AND not being able to edit my previous post and just add all this on there is annoying
Old 07-06-2011, 03:13 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I am glad that Happy is happy, Least, he knows who his mama is.

Underoath, sorry about your illness and your shoes.

Fandy, once again I am sitting on the sideline getting inspired by you....WW is one of the few "eating plans" that I like, it's real food and you can do it anywhere. I tried Jenny Craig more than a year ago and it's just purely portion control...and the food is highly sugared and nasty. They did refund my money for what I had prepaid (and not yet received) without a fuss. I have to give them full points for that.

I am now heading into my weekend...and tomorrow is "me" day meaning Bubba works and I don't. I have plans to get a "new do". I let my hair grow, it's between ear and shoulder length and all one length...and I don't like it. It grows fast so I no longer worry about a bad do....well not much anyway. So tomorrow I shall call my salon and tell them to make me pretty.
Old 07-06-2011, 03:19 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  
cmc

Dear whiners...I have a whin-a-palooza to share. I was here late last night and my ears started to burn....very badly and as I was thinking of sharing how they felt like two marshmallows being held over the fire....the rest of me began to burn as well. All over poor lil cmc.

It went on like that for almost 4 hours...and it's not completely gone yet.

Imagine the reddest sunburn; how it looks...how it would feel much like this:

Thankfully this was not an allergic reaction or I'd have been to the ER before you can say 'whiners are winners.' It _was_ a common reaction to my cholesterol rx- which has niacin in it and has worked great at getting my #s to where they need to be.

This happened a few times before but is supposed to go away in about 20 minutes or so if lasts even that long. Many moons ago I used to add brewer's yeast to my diet and would get the same B-vitamin flush but only in my face and for just a few minutes.

So it appears that by taking my vitamins in the evening with the rx may have caused it all. It was probably the enormous fish oil capsule that gave the rx/niacin an extra and long lasting boost! Sheesh.

I'm worn out tired and spent most of the day in bed. I had a cup of _cold_ coffee for brekkie....and enjoyed a huge bown of cherry-nut ice cream this afternoon.

The doc says to skip the pill tonight...ya think?
Old 07-06-2011, 04:16 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

cmc - Hope you'll feel better soon. Had a friend who was allergic to niacin & her whole body turned bright red for a couple days & she was swollen - it was frightening.

Underoath - I had the same problem with social anxiety, but unlike you I kept drinking to feel more comfortable until I was much older. Alcohol held me back from developing normally, though I thought it was helping me at the time. It gets better the more you practice.

Least - Happy is one of the gang - didn't think it would happen that quickly. It's to your credit that he's feeling secure.

No complaints the past couple of days. I know there's a big whine comin' round the bend...
Old 07-06-2011, 06:02 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  

we noticed queeny

you can do it fands,

hey, your still sober!

Ya think the Ks have anything to do with my frustration??
No Way!!!

geezer is just another word for an amount of time

and we shure have spent some together

with the gentle art of Whineology

WHINE IT OUT newb!

undero, hope it passes

and what were you doing on the bottom of a pond?

good wishes on the fluff job queeny

Mrs C

do you have that Coppertone Girl Butt? (_|_)

we'll save you the whine seat Hev

was spozed to meet someone at noon,

waited 45 minutes in the car melting,

then come to find out, he thought i was going to call him at noon!
Old 07-06-2011, 06:47 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  

No whines..... really

Was not stood up...has been totally explained and exonerated!!!! I need to trust my gut and not let the negative voices go mental......

Went to a group meeting today...and there were a bunch of newbies there, that were frankly scary!!! I thought one guy was gonna off me because I spoke. He was there because his parole officer made him come. :eek

I must go and get some paint now to finish up with a picture I am making for my new nephew when he finally arrives. tick tick tick