Administrator

Whiners Anonymous Pt 59

Our whines continue from here :

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...t-58-a-20.html

D
Old 06-16-2011, 04:04 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
polyaddicted cocanut

These 2 hour classes are killing me.... my mind gets bored 5 minutes in, next thing I know the teacher is having us do something and I don't know what the hell to do haha.... oh yea and then I end up on my phone, and start browsing this site.... I cannot pay attention to anything 'boring' for longer than 5 minutes, seriously... it's frustrating
Old 06-16-2011, 04:04 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

OhhhhOhhhh!!!! I have NEVER gotten tobethe first WHINER!!!!!

if I can figure out how to get my webcam to email.....I send bathroom pics to Least' home address and she could post for me????? pleeeeze.... I promise to try,thanks!
Old 06-16-2011, 04:05 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by underoath View Post
These 2 hour classes are killing me.... my mind gets bored 5 minutes in, next thing I know the teacher is having us do something and I don't know what the hell to do haha.... oh yea and then I end up on my phone, and start browsing this site.... I cannot pay attention to anything 'boring' for longer than 5 minutes, seriously
SMACK!
Old 06-16-2011, 05:52 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Whine!

aunt dee beat me to the punch!

fands, wait till the next part,

i got a plan
Old 06-16-2011, 05:54 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

maybe we need a 'whos on first' whiners lottery?

D
Old 06-16-2011, 05:59 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

You guys crack me up. You are our own Elmer Fudd and Wascally Wabbit.

Old 06-16-2011, 06:20 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

if under o's (not to beconfused with under-oos) dog weren't so cute i'd be annoyed....

so i got home from work..walked the dog, fed the cats, did stuff...looked out the window to see that i left my lights on my car....(foolish...my idiot bell relay is broken)..i run outside, turn off the lights and start the car up figuring to let it run for 10 mins....

I come inside, start hunting for my webcam...and anhour later, realize i left the car running for over an hour!!!

i cannot find out how to turn on my webcam????? very odd, i cannot find the icon, program, or camera....iwill bring my net book to work tomorrow to have my asst. tell me what an idiot i am....

OK RZ, i'm in on your "plan" does it involve a secret handshake????smoke-signals?
Old 06-16-2011, 06:57 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Gaahhhhhh I dont look for a morning and the whines are thick and fast and a new thread has started!!! What The??????????

Dee and RZ....who is gonna win next time. Leave it to Dee he may have to get out gonzo for some angry action if you're not careful...although Dee angry... NAH!

I want some of those cupcakes TOI..and yeah it is freeze your butt off cold here atm. Had no idea and took Wee Man to the park, he was wrapped up, mummy shivered.

Not major moan...seem to be coming out the other side of serious funk/low mood....please let that be true!

And as for those of you whining about your work, I really do understand, honestly I do, but right now...... I need a job that pays well so badly that if I let it I may feel some resentment! However, resentment is a waste of everyones time, I accept my situation, but I may give in to a small amount of envy, and jealousy even, with a touch of woe is me on the side if no one minds. I am soooooo broke. I hate being on benefits.
I am a qualified registered professional, and am unemployed. WOE IS ME. I am not used to it at all. (ok done, sorry, did not expect that to come up, kinda came from nowhere)

carry on fellow whiners....you all help me to stay sober by allowing me to whine and enjoy all of your whines. Thanks
Old 06-16-2011, 07:30 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
polyaddicted cocanut

Originally Posted by Fandy View Post
OhhhhOhhhh!!!! I have NEVER gotten tobethe first WHINER!!!!!!
haha, we posted at the same minute, so I only beat you by seconds! and you can blame my boring 2 hour classes and my attention span for beating you to it
Old 06-16-2011, 08:03 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

this is my first time on Whiner's Anonymous and I can't stop laughing. Love it!
Old 06-16-2011, 08:05 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome to Whiners Mayaandme

D
Old 06-16-2011, 08:41 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Manx, I like to both whine and grat about my job to cover all bases.

I think I need to up-cute my avatar this weekend. Little dog thinks he is not getting his share of attention.

Last edited by TotallyOverIt; 06-16-2011 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Can't spell on ph
Old 06-16-2011, 09:20 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Trudging that road.

I just went back and read some of the other posts Hevyn no they are not in your neck funny funny

I think though you may be right its probably a torn muscle it seems a tad better today but I am still going to have the Dr check it out in the AM

I really have no whine cause I am full and pretty mellow

Although come to think of it this stupid white SUV nearly made me run into it in a parking lot she was supposed to stop and instead she came flying out and I had to slam on my brakes. So I also laid on my horn to make a point stupid driver. I still think I had the right away cause I was going straight and she was making a left out of an aisle

Nite Nite
Old 06-16-2011, 09:37 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

my whine-I got all excited about making this frozen banana ice cream (with just a blender and frozen banana). Big fail. It just does not agree with my stomach. Ack!
Old 06-16-2011, 09:59 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
part time member

my whine-I got all excited about making this frozen banana ice cream (with just a blender and frozen banana). Big fail. It just does not agree with my stomach. Ack!
sorry doesn't agree with your stomach...but I use frozen banana some milk and a touch of vanilla...mmm goood....my mom made for me when I had my wisdom teeth extracted with a chisel and saw!
Old 06-16-2011, 10:19 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

I know, I was so excited about finally being able to eat "ice cream" and what a big let down. Back to my cinnamon toast.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:56 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

So I changed my web browser to firefox... and now I have to relearn how to work a web browser. Why is it more defficult to find your favs? Not as simple as Int Exp...why oh why does everyone say that firfox is better?

Ah well, its always good to learn something new, keeps the grey matter working!

Friday is almost over... and I am exhausted..for no reason. Off to grat, cause I should.
Old 06-17-2011, 12:18 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Manz, I got my Imac at Christmas (after years of a PC) and I'm still learning new stuff. It's like a treasure trove. I declared it my great new game and just keep playing with it.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:55 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Manz, Firefox will get you far less "cyberjunk" and serve you well once you get used to it. I've used it for years now and never use IE anymore.

And your "favourites" are now "bookmarks" just in case you didn't find it yet.

Just think of all the good whines this will provide while you get used to the new browser.

Morning Whiners. I got nuthin' right now, but am heading out bathroom shopping today (including shopping for someone to do it at a reasonable price) so wish me well. Fandy has taught me well/