Notices

Whiners Anonymous Part 58

Old 05-31-2011, 06:26 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

newb, if you should crash, ask the pilot if you can get a whine in before hand?

safe trip newb!

cant, dentists are top shelf whine material

spray some Lysol in the yard toron

fands, when did you ever have a prob justifying anything? lol

see cant, told ya so!

least, didn't know you were still driving miss daisey

hugs out!

loft, and keep the tools clean, well taken care of, and polished

oh great Hev, now tick whines!

a Pox on the ticks
Old 05-31-2011, 06:34 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Lyme, not Lime...geeze.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:38 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Went to a meeting and had to make a mad dash out as was about to throw up.

Not pleased, not pleased at all.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:59 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Neighbor came over and installed my two window a/c units... now I'm waiting for the house to cool down a bit... I've got fans in the a/c rooms pushing the cool air into the next room. If I ever have enough money to buy this house I'm getting central air put in!!
Old 05-31-2011, 09:33 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  
Trudging that road.

Thanks RZ and Hevyn, you two are the only ones out of all these whines that even said anything about my trip, so I appreciate it cause it is a really big deal, and I am having a whole lot of anxiety about going back and feeling like I am on center stage for my family to take their usual pot shots at my life. Like OMG your still not working what's wrong with you blah blah blah

I guess that whole thing turned into a hell of a whine in itself

I'm also freaking out about having to leave my Princess I was packing tonight and she kept jumping into the suitcase

So tomorrow night I will be able to whine about how hot it is and how humid. I don't do humid well as the Seattle area doesn't really have humid like Boston does.

Nite Nite
Old 05-31-2011, 09:38 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  
Administrator

My family is like that too Newby so I empathise.

Just remember you've done some amazing things to get where you are today - noone can take that away from you

have a good trip
D
Old 05-31-2011, 10:22 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  

Oh Nwebs.. so sorry my whiny friend..I had meant to say....

Hugs and best courage to you for the flight and the family. Mine sound similar to yours so I can totally empathise..however...you can not change them..so on no account let them take away from you the great progress you have made and the great person you are!

Happy and supportive thoughts are the way to you. :ghug3
Old 06-01-2011, 02:32 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  

****{manz}}}

least, i have to stick my barefeet in a bucket of ice!

might shove a unit in later today if the floor guys are out and done.

no expectations on that though...

hurry up guys will ya!

welc newb,

and when your there, just stay humble, and hit them with the humility bit!

if that dont work, shame the hell out of them! lol
Old 06-01-2011, 04:06 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Newby, hold your head high and enjoy the adventure of life. We're all walking with you, I'm the one with the small suitcase because I shall shop as I go.

It's not quite as hot today but sunny and breezy so Queeny is swinging into full summer mode.
Old 06-01-2011, 04:12 AM
  # 50 (permalink)  

Newby good luck. I'm sorry I haven't posted my sympathies for your genuine worries about your trip before. I do relate and having been thinking about you. Hits me close to the bone for my own family issues. (((((protection for newby))))) Special vibes for princess, I hate leaving my dog. ((((((((princess))))))))))

I'm sending prayers for your strength and resolve and comfort.
Old 06-01-2011, 04:48 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  

newby,safe trip...sorry, it was =bad of me not to acknowledge your anxiety....at least you can go back home and the family won't tail you.

today's excitement du jour....a very large TURTLE is sitting on my BFF's deck across the street....he was at least 14-15 inches long with the head size of a tennis ball and a 4 inch tail....she calls me to ask what to do???? i am NOT a turtle expert....and the police do not want any part of him either...

so she picked him up in oven mitts...put him in a large plastic laundry basket and brought him to MY backyard area...because i face the woods and it is swampy in the back from the rain....i know that turtles live forever and grow slowly...and this beast was snapping like mad at her (hence the oven mitts)..he must be as old as RZ!

i will buy a new couch after i pay for the bathroom...totally justified!

later whiners....
Old 06-01-2011, 05:24 AM
  # 52 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Have a safe and sane trip Newby.

Another hot one here today tho not quite as bad as yesterday. No whines yet other than the heat.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:05 AM
  # 53 (permalink)  
Trudging that road.

You guys are the best I will take all your prayers and support back with me.

It is sooo good to know others have family like mine. They just live a whole other life centered around money and who has what so I can't fault them for that. They have no clue what it is like to be a low bottom addict/alky. At least some of them lol

Off to get ready thanks again

Have a wicked wonderful Wed

Last edited by newby1961; 06-01-2011 at 06:06 AM. Reason: forgot a word in a sentence lol
Old 06-01-2011, 09:13 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  
is really trying!

Newby, may I join the whiners in saying I will be thinking of you & hope your trip is better than anticipated *hangs head for not supporting Newby earlier* And please desist referring to your lovely self as 'low bottom addict/alky

Todays whine is not about precious iphone but previous network provider who are doing all in their power to prevent me contacting them to say I've left them. Have been at it for 2 days. Have horrid feeling this'll drag on & on...
Old 06-01-2011, 09:20 AM
  # 55 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Miss Daisy wanted to go to lunch so took her there... and had to listen to her tale of woe from 42 yrs ago.... I am SO SICK OF HEARING ABOUT "THE DIVORCE" that "ruined" her life....

I know she can't help it - she's a victim, she's always been a victim of circumstances and other people, but sheesh!! It's been a LONG TIME since that happened but to her it's as fresh as if it happened yesterday...

I really made her mad once when I told her straight up that I (still) loved my dad and had forgiven him for the divorce a long time ago. She took that as an insult to her, that I wasn't still mad at him for "wrecking" her life forever, and that out of loyalty to her I should have still hated him for it...

Well, it's not as hot as yesterday so I'm going to do some yardwork and housework...
Old 06-01-2011, 09:59 AM
  # 56 (permalink)  

it's too hot to do any yardwork!
Old 06-01-2011, 10:23 AM
  # 57 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

I found that out - tried to cut some branches & plant some stuff. Very swampy out there. Cool front moving through tonight, supposedly - maybe you'll get it too Fandy!

Newby - I have a feeling things won't be as bad as you think. That's usually the way, after we dread something & imagine the worst case scenario.

Another tick in my hair this morning. I need to find a human flea/tick collar.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:27 AM
  # 58 (permalink)  

my neighbor swears by rubbing dryer sheets on her arms to ward off bugs....she walks the dog with a Bounce sheet in her pocket or in her bra...it's got to smell better than mosquito repellent.

no one commented on my age comparison of the wayward turtle to Rusty Zipper????? i slipped that one in too early this AM???
Old 06-01-2011, 11:48 AM
  # 59 (permalink)  

Hugs to all flying, itchy, irritated, anxious whiners, with or without annoying family.

Have a great whiney day (or night)
Old 06-01-2011, 02:25 PM
  # 60 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I'm tired but satisfied. I mowed the dog yard, washed the dishes, vac'd the floors, and cleaned out my garden a bit. Now all I have to do is put away my laundry and change the sheets... I'm going to have a cup of espresso first to boost my energy.

It's not near as hot today as yesterday and there's a good stiff breeze blowing so that helps. The dogs don't look as miserable as they did yesterday tho, so I'm happy for them.