Notices

Whiners Anonymous Part 58

Old 06-16-2011, 07:37 AM
  # 481 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Fandy, why can't you take any vacation? You've got so much accumulated but can't take any?? Doesn't seem fair...

My only whine so far is that I overslept too much and now the dogs will be fed almost three hours late!

Good moaning whiners!
Old 06-16-2011, 08:09 AM
  # 482 (permalink)  

My whine today is that my fellow Canadians in Vancouver thought rioting over a dang hockey game was at ALL acceptable! Kids go to those games!!! Arrrrgh!!! How frightening/dangerous for little ones just wanting to enjoy a game of hockey with their families!!!
Old 06-16-2011, 08:55 AM
  # 483 (permalink)  
Trudging that road.

Cool I want a cupcake make it two or three!!!!

OMG I might be a red head but I am not stupid I know my lungs aren't in my neck lol

I didn't say neck I said shoulder blade, back side of my left ribs 1/2 way down my back

Anyhoo, I am going to the Dr tomorrow and thank God, cause the pain has not subsided any.

So that wasn't my whine this is at 3am I awoke to kitty vomit all over my bed and floor which of course I stepped in.. ICKY ICKY ICKY

Poor Princess ate a bit of the flowers I bought at Farmers Market on Sunday. She is fine, but add that to eating a tad to much and whala..

Have a tackles Thursday

PS Yum Yum those cupcakes I want two...

Last edited by newby1961; 06-16-2011 at 09:02 AM. Reason: to add a PS
Old 06-16-2011, 09:41 AM
  # 484 (permalink)  
polyaddicted cocanut

So I'm sitting behind some dude in class with a marijuana leaf on his shirt... Idk why but I resent people like that... maybe its cause I'm sober... but when I wasn't sober i still thought why the hell would anyone showcase that ****... but idk, maybe its cause I used to take pride in junk like that.... Idk it just pisses me off for some reason. Why doesn't he wear a shirt with bricks of cocaine on it or a needle or something ffs.... now I get to stare at this weed on the back of this dudes shirt all class. Real cool man, you smoke pot like 85 percent of college kids congratulations
Old 06-16-2011, 11:43 AM
  # 485 (permalink)  
part time member

I think I am pms-ing. Everything just pisses me off and the bridges running over to the condo were starting to look good to me!
Old 06-16-2011, 11:49 AM
  # 486 (permalink)  

It is freezing. I don't just mean it is cold, it is sitting on zero (32F). But it is Friday so all is well in my little whiney world.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:54 AM
  # 487 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I forced myself to gather up the mountains of dirty dishes all over the house and wash most of them. Then washed a load of clothes and changed the sheets on the bed. Now I'm tired but at least the kitchen doesn't look like a disaster zone anymore.
Old 06-16-2011, 12:12 PM
  # 488 (permalink)  

Least, can you come on over and do mine? I cannot belive how much mess comes from the creation of 12 little cupcakes.
Old 06-16-2011, 12:16 PM
  # 489 (permalink)  

Newby, I'm betting you pulled one of those tiny muscles on your back lugging that Dr. Pepper upstairs...you should have cornered the noisy neighbor to fetch for you. Is it possible you bruised one of your ribs???? did you fall? did you try some Advil or Alieve?

TOI~ the temps here are mid-80s today...not too humid.

I'm going to take some vacation time next week and after July 5.....but i like to whine about work...it's a built-in convenience....i never whine when i get paid for extra hours though....that would be counter-productive.

I discovered kitty puke too this morning!!! and I have a bruise on my tricep, because Fandy BIT ME in the middle of the night again....he wanted DIFFERENT FOOD....there was an entire envelope of Purrrfectly FISH in the dish..but he wouldn't TOUCH IT....fussy, spoiled creature.
Old 06-16-2011, 12:31 PM
  # 490 (permalink)  

Fandy, Carrie Cat has requested you send the food over here. She does not do fussy (and thus her sizable butt even after years of dieting!)

Work is, by definition, something to be whined about. But ironically, when you don't have it, it is a way bigger whine. Go figure. My work whines increase as I get further away from the last payday and then I move into gratitude mode when my bank account fills up again.
Old 06-16-2011, 12:54 PM
  # 491 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Originally Posted by TotallyOverIt View Post
Least, can you come on over and do mine? I cannot belive how much mess comes from the creation of 12 little cupcakes.
I'm really sorry but I cannot do that as I'm tired now.
Old 06-16-2011, 01:41 PM
  # 492 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

TOI - I'll take the cupcake with the most frosting, please. Better do another batch.

Fandy - It would be lovely if you took a trip somewhere - a break from work/worry/remodeling, etc. I'll come up & sit with the fur kids.

Our lungs aren't in our neck? Who knew?
Old 06-16-2011, 02:09 PM
  # 493 (permalink)  
is really trying!

To join in the worldwide health-related whines, I did a stupid thing on Tues. Despite being told to wait til the teenage boys got up to move the henhouse, I did my usual ican'tWAITallday, whats the worst that can happen???

Well, worse that can happen is I heaved, house didn't move, got tremendous ripping sensation in shoulder & neck which I IGNORED because am moron with all self-preservation skills of a moth facing bright light.

Carried on all day, including a 4 hour drive unable to turn head, spent night alternating ice/heat & went to GP as soon as had taken dog to Vet (priorities y'know).

As well as tearing muscles in neck & shoulder, have apparently partially torn the supraspinous ligament (Fandy will explain) right off the bone! Can't take the analgesia 'cos it apparently made me aggressive & demanding drink. I don't remember this at all. So having to just put up with it & it HURTS.

That is all for now.
Old 06-16-2011, 02:24 PM
  # 494 (permalink)  

The supraspinal (or supraspinous) ligament is a strong, fibrous cord which connects together the apices of the spinous processes of the 7th cervical...

"courtesy of Goggle"

frail females should not heave henhouses....

I don't have extra $$$ for a trip this year....I just spent all my disposable income on the new bathroom...but I can handle a few days of not leaping up in the morning to run around at 6AM.
Old 06-16-2011, 02:30 PM
  # 495 (permalink)  

Your whines brighten me more than you know. Poor RA! and OWWW Fandy, NO BITE! <--directed to cat, not person

Have just received what appears to be a disappointingly shaming put-down email from friend. I forwarded it to my very-detached professional coach, so as to receive helpful self-improvement feedback on whether:
a) I take everything too personally, the note is fine, it's all in my head or
b) No, I read it as the passive aggressive put-down it is, whether or not she intended it to be so.

Stay tuned!
Old 06-16-2011, 03:59 PM
  # 496 (permalink)  
Administrator

the whines continue here, gang:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...s-pt-59-a.html

D