Notices

Whiners Anonymous Pt 53

Old 03-04-2011, 02:33 AM
  # 61 (permalink)  
Strive to be alive!

mtn - WEll done! So happy to hear they're not prepping the hanging platform!

newby - lmsao! A face only a mother could love. (snicker)

zips - hope EVERYTHING came out ok... Saw your "Do Not Disturb" didn't mean to knock. You usually don't take that long.

No whines, too early to whine! Getting a good look at the butt crack of dawn this morning
Old 03-04-2011, 03:21 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Sigh... did it again... laid down last night at 7pm and slept til 5 this morning!! Where is this fatigue coming from??? And the dogs slept right along with me! Missed their supper last night... I wasn't doing anything yesterday that was strenuous or otherwise tiring... but once I lie down I'm out like a light for hours...

No whines otherwise. Supposed to be warmer today, but with rain. We're still under a flood warning in this area.

Gotta 'drive Miss Daisy' today for two appts. I hope she has all her tax stuff together as she's got an appt this afternoon to get them done...

Good moaning whiners! Good moaning indeed!
Old 03-04-2011, 04:10 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Zip

is Zapped
Old 03-04-2011, 04:12 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  

i heard on the news that gas prices went up 20 cents per gallon over night? WTF.

i guess the $3.15 i paid yesterday was a fleeting bargain.
Old 03-04-2011, 04:22 AM
  # 65 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

The gas price in Canada works out to over $5 a gallon...now that's worth a whinorama.

It's a lovely spring morning here...if you just close your eyes and picture the grass beneath the white stuff that I refuse to name. Birds are singing...somewhere. Flowers are just hardly under the ground waiting to spring up and surprise me...soon...and it's in the "upper" 20's today, upper 60's can't be far behind, yes?

Morning Whiners, happy whiny Friday!!!
Old 03-04-2011, 04:23 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Originally Posted by Rusty Zipper View Post
and lemetell, i'm all gased up!!!

when i say i gots to go, i will mean it!!!
This cannot be good. *put hairy eyeball smiley here*

Welcome GG, good to see you again.
Old 03-04-2011, 04:25 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  
I got nothin'

(((Zip))) Get better soon.

HB, I sort of work with one of those people...someone who has to argue with you no matter what. It's annoying.
Old 03-04-2011, 04:28 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  
I got nothin'

Everyone, let's put the pressure on Ann to get a kitty (or two) soon.

Speaking of kitties, mine is taking a dump in her freshly cleaned box. I don't blame her...I'd wait for a clean potty before I'd go, too.
Old 03-04-2011, 04:40 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  

oh good grief!!! i found water from the big sago palm i brought inside for the winter all over the hardwood floor.....it's been sitting and making damage.

dontstressdontstress!!!!!....and my back hurts from lifting that cat litter....

i have a huge list of stuff to do and if i don't get going, i will bgein a wild panic in a couple of hours....
Old 03-04-2011, 05:12 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  

Good moaning whinedudes and whinettes!

My morning whine....when I went to fix my morning coffee I realised I was out of half and half!
Horrible. I had to drink it black. Eww.

Anne. Get a cat already, wouldja?
Old 03-04-2011, 05:25 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Don't panic Fandy. Whine, but don't panic. Even if there is permanent damage...it can be repaired. Or you can move a chair to sit on top of the damage (from Queeny's creative decorating course...chapter "Move Things").

I need to take the car (the Rav4 that got me out of the forest fire) in for maintenace today. It's overdue and I know there will be a price to pay for all that. Good thing I'm heading back to work on Monday.

Sago Palm Whine-Ku for Fandy

Water everywhere!
Oh, Sago, what have you done!
Moved chair...all is well!

Old 03-04-2011, 06:17 AM
  # 72 (permalink)  

i wrote out checks....poof! $$$ is gone in a flash....i am very whiney about the gas prices which are jumping up every day...i do not like to pay extra everytime i pull up to the pump. just last month i was irritated at the expensive station raising it to $3.09....

today it sits at $3.45....how can that be? and my checking account shows that Sams charged me a $1.00 just to use my debit card???? WHY??? they got their $$ out of my account in 5 mins! i wonder if wally world will do the same thing?
Old 03-04-2011, 06:40 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Hate coffee without cream!!!! That'd make me whine, too!

I like Ann's idea of moving furniture, Fandy! My trick is usually an area rug of apropriate size and shape.....Nice whineku!

Zip and all others feeling sick....get better soon!!!!

My daily whine, I think my advisor is trying to submarine me.....and I have a conference call with her "on sabbatical" self this afternoon followed by a 5 hour drive with Mr. HG to visit a wildlife sanctuary where he might be able to do some research. Want to go back to bed!!!!!

Whiney hugs all around (I will not feel sorry for myself, I will not feel sorry for myself, I will not feel sorry for myself.......)
Old 03-04-2011, 07:34 AM
  # 74 (permalink)  

gawd, i am grumpy now!!! i want to go and lay on my bed and watch tv and not do anything else...i have to watch my mood, because i KNOW this is a trigger for me.

and i certainly do not want to drink, it would be a flipping disaster...i have dinner to cook and not look like a fool....but i could make a big mistake so easily.

i will just get over myself and take things one at a time and keep checking back until i get over this hump of self-pity and stupidity. i just made a big cup of decaff. tea and am cleaning the fireplace, then will de-furr the furniture.

back later.
Old 03-04-2011, 07:51 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  
Not waving, but drowning

Originally Posted by Ann View Post
Don't panic Fandy. Whine, but don't panic. Even if there is permanent damage...it can be repaired. Or you can move a chair to sit on top of the damage (from Queeny's creative decorating course...chapter "Move Things").
Hi Ann, would love to audit the creative decorating course! What do you do if it is water stains on the ceiling Chair refuses to stay put. Gotta love ice dams...another fun winter thing.
Old 03-04-2011, 07:53 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  
Not waving, but drowning

Originally Posted by Fandy View Post
gawd, i am grumpy now!!! i want to go and lay on my bed and watch tv and not do anything else...i have to watch my mood, because i KNOW this is a trigger for me.

and i certainly do not want to drink, it would be a flipping disaster...i have dinner to cook and not look like a fool....but i could make a big mistake so easily.

i will just get over myself and take things one at a time and keep checking back until i get over this hump of self-pity and stupidity. i just made a big cup of decaff. tea and am cleaning the fireplace, then will de-furr the furniture.

back later.
Sorry Fandy---that sounds craptastic
hope the decaf tea helps.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:34 AM
  # 77 (permalink)  

My first whine!

I had a gall stone attack that lasted until the wee hours of the morning. I got a couple hours of sleep before starting work. I'm tired, my head hurts, my back hurts and I want to crawl back into bed.

Worst of all, it's my fault. I need to do a gall bladder cleanse about once a year. It's probably been 3 years and I'm not sure how successful that one was because I'm certain I didn't go more than 24 hours without alcohol when I did it.

TGIF
Old 03-04-2011, 08:43 AM
  # 78 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Sigh... had to cancel Miss Daisy's appt with the tax people as I cannot find all her necessary papers to bring... Her desk and dining room table are a mess of papers, and not the right ones either... She needs to have an accountant to take care of this stuff as bro and I are real dummies when it comes to financial matters, especially taxes!!

There were papers there from almost a year ago but no damn 1040 for this tax season... sigh... who knows what she did with it... Not to mention her checking account is a mess. Of these counter checks she's gotten this week only three of them were written down in the register... don't know what else she wrote them for but they're not written down anywhere!!
Old 03-04-2011, 08:50 AM
  # 79 (permalink)  
Trudging that road.

Meow meow I'm a lost little kitty and I need a good home any takers?:rotfxko

No whines as of yet but its early its not even 9am be back later
Old 03-04-2011, 09:04 AM
  # 80 (permalink)  

that happened to my neighbors, they had to replace an entire ceiling of sheetrock...it was actually bowed from the water.

OK, i vacuumed up all the debris from the floors and the bedroom carpets....it was enough to make another cat...and i just washed and vaccuumed Saturday!!!....i was multi-tasking and left 50% solution of Alpha hydroxy on my face and lips....now they are very ouchy.

if i hide all the junk in one room and close the door we should be OK!...the good part of this whine is i have thrown out stuff that needs to GO....and i promised my BFF i would buy a new tablecloth for her buffet table that she always loans me....BBBeyond has very nice ones that are only $8.00 if you use a coupon.

i am over myself and do not feel so bad now....it is all small stuff, nothing that cannot be fixed....and yes i am putting a chair over the watered area....i know it can be fixed, i still have the original hardwood from the install, extra 20 feet sitting under my bed.

I do not think that is the day to go to the liquor store, no sense in doing something stupid when i am feeling overwhelmed, tomorrow would be a better time, brother, SIL will take home the extras, i will send the wine home with my friend. i'll keep the home-made carrot cake!