Notices

Whiners Anonymous...Part 49

Old 12-22-2010, 04:12 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

$$Ka-Ching$$

'Grats Least!

What lottery did you win on?

Megamillions...Pick 3....Pick4....Powerball...Classic Lotto...Rolling Cash 5...or any of the 1,000 scratch tix that are available?

I still wanna know why you never see the headline...

"Psychic Wins Lottery"
Old 12-22-2010, 04:20 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Hev

You gotta try the handy, dandy scotch tape wrist dispenser.

HUGE time saver...you can get them almost anywhere...wally world, Walgreens, Staples and Office Depot of course.

I think I've even seen them at local grocery stores around here in the paper goods/stationery aisle...any place that sells scotch tape basically.

However, for every day use I still prefer my desk top dispenser

Old 12-22-2010, 04:35 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Got the first three numbers on the kicker in the megamillions. Once in a while my number comes up...
Old 12-22-2010, 06:04 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

did you make it to the $1 store fands?

them stupid drivers invaded Ct. today least,

and Cell Phone Hell!

thanks for the splaination queeny

good for you least,

now, rememember, it's that first win that gets us hooked!

one is not enough! lol

HB,

i was just going to say remember to buy enough tape,

running out is always great for a whine or two
Old 12-22-2010, 07:56 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Good moaning,

2 MORE SLEEPS!!!!!

Ann, I got ya, whiner's do it in style and make you smile,
Grumblers are crass and aim to be a pain in the asssss.

My whine is, I fell asleep at 9.00 p.m. which is about three hours toooo early and now awake in the weeee small hours...........

My theme song for the day is "Snow is falling....", driving folk nuts with that as I love snow and few folk here do, but all the kids do.....yayyyy.

Woof has me in stitches...... a foot of virgin snowfall in the back yard and she was jumpin and divin in it.
Old 12-22-2010, 08:13 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Sigh... can't get to sleep. Made chamomile tea. FFD came upstairs, to keep me company, I thought - but no, he wanted his new bone. (I don't allow bone chewing on the bed at night, the gnawing noise drives me nuts)

Kittykitty never came home tonight. I went out several times and called him but to no avail. I'll bet the little bugger is cold sleeping outside, even in the shelters, compared to sleeping in the bsmt. Black and white stray and grey stray are in two of the shelters, the other four are vacant. WHite long haired stray may be under the porch as I shoved a bale of straw under there years ago.

Guess it's time for a movie marathon... maybe I'll fall asleep in my chair... at least I'd be sleeping.
Old 12-22-2010, 10:01 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

my hand hurts from my fall yesterday....i am having strange dreams about Bobby Flay as i dozed off during the latest Empanda Throw-Down! El Sazon restaurant must have won that round.

LTT i never wrap anything...i have discovered the wonder of GIFTBAGS...a few strategically folded tissues papers and viola! wrapping completed. i do have a huge tape dispenser with rolls to spare that strangely appeared in my front room office one year, next to the industrial stapler...the work fairies i suppose.

i my in my kitchen with the netbook on the table....it is downright flipping cold in this room...i swear that there is zero insulation..when i open the cupboards, even the pans are soooo cold....once i redo this room, it will be so vastly improved....radiant floor heating on the tiles is the first thing on my list...and a built-in bar island with seating and storage in a huge slab of granite...enough lighting to perform surgery...(on poutry or beef only, not humans or animals).

I am waiting for the Alieve to kick in...when i fell like a clutz earlier, i really sprained my right hand...i can type but cannot grip anything, even shifting the car is difficult. at least i did not break anything or crack a rib.

the cats are doing their best to fight loudly and race through the house...again, if illed the food dishes..hoping a can of tuna works.
Old 12-22-2010, 11:28 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Administrator

sorry you had a fall fandy - feel better soon

I'm off for a few days to visit with my family - I hope everyone has a wonderful safe and joyful Christmas

D
Old 12-23-2010, 02:51 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Dee - you'll be missed. Hope it's a pleasant time, no drama.

HB - I must get me one. I just got a new dispenser but it's not like the old heavy ones - it's too light & when you go to rip tape off it moves all over.

Fandy - Bags are great, but do do you put sweaters or shirts in them? Or would that be a giftwrap faux pas?
Old 12-23-2010, 03:15 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

By the way, I was up at 0 Dark Thirty (even beat Zipper) because the dogs saw deer near the back door. That's as close as they've ever come to the house. Now imma try to go back to sleep. Ha.
Old 12-23-2010, 03:32 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  

afi, watch out for the yellow snow

hope kitty come back soon least,

fands, i hope you can still put on the flip-flops! lol

have a good time aunt dee

hev, zips been sleeping in
Old 12-23-2010, 03:50 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Merry Christmas Dee!!

You can bring back any serious whines here and we'll make you hot chocolate and listen attentively
Old 12-23-2010, 04:23 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  

Heavyn the deer in my neighborhood are so tame, they come right up to the front door and eat the flowers or foliage....they also walk around in front of everyone's house.....my backyard faces a stretch of woods and there are always a few hanging out like they own the place...i'm waiting for them to stretch out on the deck furniture.

the cats are very excited and Sammy spends the day in the back room porch so he gets to see everything.....lots of action from other critters too.

I put anything in a gift bag....sweaters, food, shirts....i do not have the patience to wrap.

Dee, i hope you have a wonderful holiday filled with some fun....i promise that I myself will behave and not cause undo stress for the mods.
Old 12-23-2010, 04:25 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  

and in the whiney group spirit, I would like to thank Dee for all his hard work this year, the man has infinate patience.

One thing i would like to do over the holidays is go and see The Fighter with Mark Wahlberg and Amy Adams.
Old 12-23-2010, 04:36 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  

Fands, am thinking the boob saved your hand...possibly your rib too

Boobs can be so versatile.

Hope you don't feel the need to choke anyone without the use of that kung-fu grip

Am off to flirt with the doctors...

...I mean to volunteer at the hospital

Am doing admin/computer work in the food & nutrition dept...office is right off the cafeteria

A doctor's gotta eat

A room with a view....who said volunteering isn't a good way to give back?

It's flippin' cold outside with a couple inches of devil's dandruff that fell overnight.

I dreamed I won the lottery last night...in Brazil...!

Have a whiney wintery day all...snow or shine!
Old 12-23-2010, 04:41 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  

Perhaps one of the hungry doctors will take you to Brazil on a weekend jaunt to avoid the Devil's Dandruff???? better schedule a brazilian blow-out and matching wax job for your bikini!!!

Large hospitals are wonderful smorgasborgs for meeting all kinds of people....stay out of the On-call rooms...that is a tacky thing to do......and the residents don't make enough $$ to take you anywhere nice.
Old 12-23-2010, 05:30 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

with a couple inches of devil's dandruff
never heard that one before!

I was meant to be awake last night. Just before going back to bed I let FFD out and there was Kittykitty on the porch!! I scooped him up and put him in the bsmt.

My tiny whiney... woke up with a headache... but still better than that toothache.

I hope you enjoy your visit Dee.
Old 12-23-2010, 06:29 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  

I have not doubt that the mammary saved my ribsvHbee....my grip is a bit better today so obviously i did not real damage, but like to get my whining mileage in.

and i misspelled Infinite in my previous post, sorry.

it is quite chili-beans and windy today here..feels like its 5 degrees outside!
Old 12-23-2010, 06:58 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  

Brazil

This South American country represents a complex cocktail of meanings, ranging from dense, natural rain forest to crowded urban squalor. Fragrance, vibrant color and sexuality mingle in equatorial accord. Brazil can be a paradise of the imagination, but its attractions are all very real. Unlike the garden of Eden, the visions you witness here are attainable.

(from SWOON's interpretation of dreams)....I did not find anything favorable for winning the Lottery though..
Old 12-23-2010, 08:27 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Hbee, I'm pleased to say that our local Goodwill store does not price gouge like yours does. I got two decent pairs of men's sweat pants for 8 bucks!

I've cleaned up the house for ck's arrival today. Now I have nothing at all to do the rest of the day!! Yay for free time.