Notices

Whiners Anonymous...Part 48

Old 12-02-2010, 05:39 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Yeah, Mr. Fandy's not going to be "spoiling" any princesses anytime soon.

HB - I almost forgot about the hospital gig! I think it's great you're doing that.

OZ - I was relieved to find out Saturday falls on a weekend this year. I hate when it comes mid-week.
Old 12-02-2010, 06:00 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

capitol K fands!!!

queeny, are you and KB lost yet?

light on!
Old 12-02-2010, 06:06 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

I am sitting in my kitchen cackling like a lunatic!!! i woke up the dog, who is snoozing on his fluffy chenille pillow....waiting for that turkey to roast...I finally put that sucker in the oven tonight..(i am 4 days late on Sunday dinner).

Yes, Ozzy, I was terribly annoyed when Saturday came on a weekday last month and i didn't have my alarm set...and missed my leasurely coffee and TV.

Hbee I will copy and paste that picture....save it for an opportune time...Yes, IDK HOW he can find a "pleasure princess to spoil" when the penalties for 2008 IRA early withdrawals were assessed at 20%...what did he think they wouldn't NOTICE???? he was soooo busy with his racebook, he forgot to put the $$$ BACK within the 60 day limit???? WTF???? and he insists he does NOT have a gambling problem!!! (yes and i never really drank wine, it was all for *show*)

the kicker is that he has to take MORE early withdrawal from his IRA to pay the penalties, resulting in MORE taxes this year....foolish to live beyond your means, ya think? Mr. Flipper Fandy is driving an 11 year old chevy that has high milage....I'm sure all of the women will be duly impressed as his credit card is declined....

being a realistic, sensible, loving partner woman, I NEVER spent $$$ I KNEW he didn't have....I was more concerned about him paying off his bills...snort!

(i am trying very hard to not gloat, but Karma came and I hope it comes again soon for him).
Old 12-02-2010, 06:07 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

4" snow, wind, ice, deicer, tossle cap, gloves, shovel...etc. Did i really golf last wk?

Get ready, here it comes Jorsey girl

HB, who wins in 100yd dash....ready, set...

Ozboy, i get the saturday thing. Just separation of church & state. It all became clear years ago when a buddy told me he liked to play basketball monday thru friday, saturday and sunday

least...just google how to multi-task napping and babysitting, gots 2 b a way
Old 12-02-2010, 06:15 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

I hate snow! I like to watch it, but i hate to drive in it.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:13 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  
part time member

I was relieved to find out Saturday falls on a weekend this year. I hate when it comes mid-week.
annoyed when Saturday came on a weekday last month and i didn't have my alarm set.
Old 12-03-2010, 03:52 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  
I got nothin'

Hello, whiners!

I think I'm getting a cold. Looking forward to the weekend. Hope everyone has a good day.
Old 12-03-2010, 03:58 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  

fands, happy to see you went with the
Old 12-03-2010, 04:50 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Feeling much better this morning after a good long sleep last night. And today is SS check day!! Can pay the rent and bills and put gas in the car!! Can even get some groceries too! Gonna be a cold one today, with snow flurries... ugh... as long as it doesn't stay on the ground...

I think my 'sickness' was maybe a result of taking the outdated cough medicine cause it feels like it's gone now. And it's Friday!! Finally!!
Old 12-03-2010, 07:03 AM
  # 50 (permalink)  

I feel like I am in the military..."hurry up and wait"...I have been at work all week, waiting on my docs. to do their part for grading/signing.....here it is FRIDAY...due to the Registrar today (on another campus). and i still don't have them...I have politley NAGGED, emailed, asked if they want me to put in notice that we will be late....but no one answers me...because they are spoiled!!! Ms. Fandy will come in on a Sunday and work until 10PM if necessary to finish grades...and they are willing to pay me for it..(my Sunday OT rate is similar to a plumber's hourly)....but it doesn't give me much down time that I really NEED.

however, i cannot say NO to that $$$ either, especially with my mother's taxes coming due.....this is a very good whine, yathink?
Old 12-03-2010, 10:52 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  

"Quietly chuckling"...Karma with a capitol K.....

the IRS accrues 10% interest (my mistake previously on quoting 20%) on owed monies on a DAILY basis....on 32K that will add up quickly...scratching my little head here like $320.00 he owes them per DAY???

oh, I guess he really ain't gonna be "spoiling" any of his dating conquests...but he may be SOILING himself.

Hbeee, I forgot to ask you what you are doing with your volunteer work....if you let them know of your other talents,(besides the pole) it may lead to a paying job????
Old 12-03-2010, 02:28 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Fandy
he insists he does NOT have a gambling problem!!! (yes and i never really drank wine, it was all for *show*)
LOL...with dry heaves and night sweats for an encore!

Fands, my official volunteer role will be in the Food/Nutrition Dept of the hospital - mostly admin computer work...

which is awesome since that dept works closely with the hospital's Conference Center...

which is awesome cuz I have experience with Conference Centers!

Doo-Dah! Doo-Dah! (and the volunteer director already said, maybe this could turn into something more permanent).

Yesterday I worked in the Radiology dept cuz my Food/Nutrition supervisor was out of town.

A patient who came in had fractured her back in a fall caused by lifting a 27# Thanksgiving turkey (also a late-date turkey cooker).

Glad you didn't end up needing an MRI after yours, Fands.

No snow here yet. Just the thought of shoveling makes my own back hurt.

Waaaaaaaahhh!
Old 12-03-2010, 02:38 PM
  # 53 (permalink)  

My condolences...

Old 12-03-2010, 02:49 PM
  # 54 (permalink)  

..Hbee?

.could you say.."which is awesome"

..just one more time...it's awesum..
Old 12-03-2010, 03:13 PM
  # 55 (permalink)  

Unhappy o' I forgot..

..I hope bamm,ya don't get my 'cold'..

.it's a doozy!!..take care now..ya here..
Old 12-03-2010, 03:49 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  

I didn't get your doozy of a cold either Ozy

which is awesome

;-)
Old 12-03-2010, 04:48 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  
part time member

I believe that if you take the money out of your traditional IRA early you must pay the taxes and pay a 10% penalty of the amount that you took ($3,200). Not per day. But you did get me thinking about conversions ... egad more calculations and research! But probably something to do... taxes won't be going down anytime soon.

Notice I got my championship back...wonder how long that will last?
Old 12-03-2010, 04:51 PM
  # 58 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Just a drive-by hooting here cause I don't have any whines right now...
Old 12-03-2010, 05:04 PM
  # 59 (permalink)  

thanks LTT, i was just guestimating on some quick reading I did on a search....whateever act of stupidity it is, he needs to pay 32K sooner rather than later....because his rollovers and deductions were hinky and he does it every year, takes $$ out and puts it back...only he forgot to put it back....and hoped they wouldn't *notice*...

Hbeee, that is very good news, food & nutrition monitors all patient feeding and diets in my hospital too...you get a menu and have to call your order in from your room, they have your diet plugged into their system and tell you what you can and cannot eat.

i will keep my thoughts on strong Karma for you...the good kind!....i hope your hospital job turns into a worthy career that you enjoy and meet lots of people.....like on Gray's Anatomy, you might get your own McSteamy...in patient or doctor form.....dress well , fluff your hair, v-necks and wear heels...if he appears in patient form you can check his stats through his health insurance.
Old 12-03-2010, 06:22 PM
  # 60 (permalink)  
cmc

Howdy to all the whiny whiners both old and new.

We're 3 pages into Part 48 already??!!!!
I've been busy the last few days hanging out with mr c.
He will be on vacation for most of the month except for a few days here and there when he has to go in or be on call.

Here's my pitiful whine:
My garage is full of stuff that I have to either:repack, give, sell or toss.

I can only fit one small car (mine) in there right now. Needless to say there will also be alot of scrubbing & cleaning too. It's a mess out there and I'm not looking forward to this chore at all.

I'm going to need to watch that hoarder's show for some inspiration to get the job done.