Notices

Whiners Anonymous...Part 48

Old 12-21-2010, 12:34 PM
  # 481 (permalink)  

Pssst....isn't it someone's birthday today???

Hint: She's a Joisey girl Queen of Wally World, has the funniest furry three-ring circus at home, detests nudey neighbor displays

loves Bobby Flay....

...who I tried to get to jump out of this birthday cake for her, but dang it! Paula Deen beat him to it...that Paula!

I asked my male strepper too but he saw Queeny's moon and heard about what RZ called "Pulled Poke" -LOL-

and he fell in love and is en route to FL.

I could go on and on about how special this whiner birthday girl is.

And I know you'd agree!

Can you guess who?

Happy! Happy Birthday!!
Old 12-21-2010, 01:07 PM
  # 482 (permalink)  

Mizz Fandy, you've given me a whole lot of giggles over the past couple of months, and a whole lot of drooling at the gastricominal creations, hope you have a good day, HAPPPPPPPPPY Birthday and here is a little gift for your car antenna that you may perhaps like.....

if not, have a major hug.

:day1
Old 12-21-2010, 01:15 PM
  # 483 (permalink)  
part time member

Happy Birthday Fandy. I don't see your name on the birthday list.

I saw just a little of the eclipse and then the clouds got in the way...oh well. 400 more years.
Old 12-21-2010, 01:36 PM
  # 484 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

:day1 Fandy!! Hope your birthday is super swell. Love ya! :day6
Old 12-21-2010, 01:54 PM
  # 485 (permalink)  
Sunny Side Up

Yes :day1

It was my brothers birthday yesterday and I forgot
Old 12-21-2010, 02:11 PM
  # 486 (permalink)  

My birthday is low key and sober this year...I decided to come to work, because there is overtime involved and I have been "squirreling"? (Earl & Shirl-ling), away $$$ for my new bathroom with the air-jet tub and beeyootiful granite I will pick out. it is always useful to have some *extra* $$$ for the bills, yathink?...it can be gone in a flash too....just pick a bill...

I bought myself 2 new cashmere sweaters and a pair of high-heeled sweater cuff "shooties"...in hopes that they will all make me look "svelte"...(snort, anything to avoid the gym).

Considering that I started the year barfing every day from drinking 16 hours a day, i've made a spectacular recovery....no wrinkles, my skin is firm and my hair is about 80% back on my head....I figure I have managed to keep sober about 85%...there have been some hairy days, but I have figured out what NOT to do(the hard way)...and what triggers lead to that horrible depressed frame of mind...thankfully i have not had a bad episode since early August....I need structure right now and if that means working more, it's a safe place for me...and there are much worse places I could be.

it is indeed a very happy birthday for me, thanks so much for the warm wishes...I figure I am 35 today...in CAT years....

no cake today, i have 2 lovely lobster tails in the freezer, but maybe after Xmas i will broil them, i've been eating too much junk.

RZ, i know your partner must be suffering terribly, please consider being a pushy family member to get a 2nd opinion...

I had a birthday email from Mr. Fandy this AM, it throws off my whole day...he is such an AZZZhole, does he think I am stupid? just because my hair is blonde?...he is like a weasel.
Old 12-21-2010, 02:30 PM
  # 487 (permalink)  

Oh, that's right, have a great birthday, Fandy!!
Old 12-21-2010, 02:47 PM
  # 488 (permalink)  
Administrator

Happy Birthday Fandy

D
Old 12-21-2010, 03:11 PM
  # 489 (permalink)  

Awayfromit - that looks like the same candy striper pole that RZ gave me

....it's really makin' the rounds LOL

Glad you're enjoying your day Fands....cashmere for sure! and 2 ta boot!

As for Mr. Fandy...fuggedabouthim....didn't the IRS ask him for a present today?

RZ

So sorry to hear again about Nanz...was going to suggest '2nd opinion' too

and good thoughts going out ~

I used to buy all my furry kids presents at Christmas.

But since I spoiled them throughout the year with toys anyway, for Raven this year I'm going to retrieve the nearly 30 furry mice toys that he bats around until they all end up under every piece of furniture I own.

Now that's love...some of my furniture is heavy!

That...and a lil' kitty buddy (after the holidays) that he'll be able to call his very own and kick the spit outta.
Old 12-21-2010, 03:17 PM
  # 490 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Happy Birthday Fandy!!!
:day1

Old 12-21-2010, 03:48 PM
  # 491 (permalink)  

RZ, is Nan your significant other, I wasn't sure and wondered was it Ananda you were speaking about. Good wishes and indeed, a second exam wouldn't hurt at all.
Old 12-21-2010, 03:59 PM
  # 492 (permalink)  

Happy B-Day Fandy and lovely photo, Ann !!!!
Old 12-21-2010, 04:13 PM
  # 493 (permalink)  

thanks again everyone...Hbee, i retrieve lots of cat toys from under the stove, i have a special long rake-like *thing* to scoop them out...and a piece of hardwood florring scrap pushed up against the bottom drawer of the oven....when i get my new kitchen it will no longer have ugly pieces of scrap wood wedged on the floor.

I have promised to buy some life-like fur mice to strategically place around my brother's kitchen on christmas...my SIL won't have her glasses on and should scream quite loudly...i am channeling the real mouse they found in their livingroom as she was recovering from knee surgery....my brother attacked the critter....with a paper plate and chased it under the dining room buffet where he lay on the floor watching for it so it could not escape through the rest of the house...he had his cell phone, my SIL could not walk from her surgery and my brother desperately had to use the toilet.....it was him or the mouse...he called a "true friend" who told him he would stop by......after he bought some lunch....

so a couple of silly fake mice in their kitchen on the counter should be a good joke???

I just bought Pookie a fake fur blanket that he covets and everyone has at least 20 different toys....maybe a bit of extra catnip sprinkled on the scratch posts for the holidays?..all my fur children are well taken care of....i suppose i could give them some tinned salmon?
Old 12-21-2010, 04:19 PM
  # 494 (permalink)  
Sunny Side Up

Never felt so tired - yawning so much, my eyes are watery. Can only sleep 5-6 hrs anight and Im no morning person. Until... i get my coffee
Old 12-21-2010, 04:20 PM
  # 495 (permalink)  

and yes, today was the delivery date given for Mr. Fandy's 32K IRS penalty...FOOL....really???? he doesn't think he has a problem with the ponies???? after destroying his retirement IRA's????

(yes, and like I said, I never really drank the wine that was always in my glass, it was just for a prop)....

live and learn is much like Rule #62...but his issues are NOT my issues...if he thinks he is going to worm his way back into my beautiful bathrooms, he had better take his head out of his AZZ right now....i can do much better than a degenerate gambler who has moobies,(man-boobs) a pot belly and is losing his hair!
Old 12-21-2010, 04:46 PM
  # 496 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Fandy - I even had your day written on my calendar, then forgot to look at it today. I hope it's been a good one and many, many happy healthy ones to come. Thanks for all the laughs & wisdom you share with us.
Old 12-21-2010, 05:39 PM
  # 497 (permalink)  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Fandy!!! Congrats on your sober time! In your honor i am enjoying a cup of hot cherry-berry tea...made from semi-snobby Smart h2o via a recommendation from a certain Joursey girl (as she put it) from this site....accompanied with a pint of B & J's Hubby Chubby.

If i continue with this newly acquired ice cream addiction, i will soon be in need of a manzire of my own :day6....bon appetit my new whiner friends.

Oh, great site newbie...i may print out a few parking tickets to pass out that they offer on pdf.

Carlos
Old 12-21-2010, 06:03 PM
  # 498 (permalink)  

hugs passed on, thanks

nope, shes'a no home, might make it back for christmas though

Hev, im gunna nail down that problem!

second opinion, hell, shes had five second opinions,

and all the opinions add up to one big mess.

bottom line is, stop giving her the antibiotics,

and cut the problem area out!

Dr Zip repopting in,

and nurse queeny for backup

fands, sounds like Pony Denial, or better yet, Delussion!

and a Huge Happy Birthday to you dear fands!

Old 12-21-2010, 06:26 PM
  # 499 (permalink)  

the mama has me on a wild goose chase,

i'm looking all over creation for Mariah Carey

"My Grownup Christmas Wish"

and i have a sneak'n suspicion,

i should be looking for Kelly Clarkson

"My Grownup Chriastmas List"!!!

got'a love the mama
Old 12-21-2010, 06:41 PM
  # 500 (permalink)  
Administrator