Notices

Whiners Anonymous..Part 45

Old 10-15-2010, 01:41 PM
  # 321 (permalink)  
Administrator

I used my SR Greeters' credit card for the postage.
say what now?

I think slim eats better than I do, btw LOL
D
Old 10-15-2010, 02:00 PM
  # 322 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I think slim eats better than I do, btw
lol, me too! When I die I want to come back as one of Fandy's cats or one of my dogs! I know I'd be well fed and treated like royalty.
Old 10-15-2010, 02:27 PM
  # 323 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

It was splendid. For someone who doesn't like to cook, I must say I turn out a fine turkey dinner.

Dee, I will borrow that credit card from CMC and ship you the leftovers. It's always better the next day.

*Pssssst, Dee...how'd she get a credit card, I thought we were on low budget?*
Old 10-15-2010, 02:35 PM
  # 324 (permalink)  

and i'll use that credit card too....

i'm gonna send that love back.."return to sender" LA LA LA

love sucks......

*major foot stomping*

lol all is well don't worry (grin)
Old 10-15-2010, 02:39 PM
  # 325 (permalink)  
Administrator

Originally Posted by Ann View Post

Dee, I will borrow that credit card from CMC and ship you the leftovers. It's always better the next day.

*Pssssst, Dee...how'd she get a credit card, I thought we were on low budget?*

me too!
D
Old 10-15-2010, 02:39 PM
  # 326 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Ananda, you will find Mr. Right one day. Just keep throwing back all the Mr. Wrongs. Or bring them here and we'll take care of them for ya.
Old 10-15-2010, 02:46 PM
  # 327 (permalink)  

LOL thats ok ann...i found mr right once..he was really boring...
anyway enough about me
Old 10-15-2010, 02:57 PM
  # 328 (permalink)  
part time member

can hardly wait....cmc thanks

My cat loves the chickens at Sams Club also. Will not leave you alone until he gets some.

All this talk of kitty poop and my cat wiped his butt (with poop) on the kitchen floor...
Old 10-15-2010, 03:12 PM
  # 329 (permalink)  
I got nothin'

Speaking of poop (lol @ LTT), my gastrointestinal works are going crazy. I’ve ‘colon cleansed’ several times today with no end in sight.
Old 10-15-2010, 06:10 PM
  # 330 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I'm irritated, frustrated, and confused... Just looked in my camera program for the pix I took of my visit to grandkids this August and CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE!!! I know I put the pix in the computer and gave the album a name, but cannot find those pix! Now it's going to drive me nuts until I find what I did with them!
Old 10-15-2010, 06:24 PM
  # 331 (permalink)  

keep looking least

Old 10-16-2010, 12:05 AM
  # 332 (permalink)  
I got nothin'

Can't sleep. Got Isis laying on my shoulder.
Old 10-16-2010, 03:29 AM
  # 333 (permalink)  

i cant sleep ether,

got'a get my butt out the door!

have a whiney day!
Old 10-16-2010, 05:17 AM
  # 334 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I looked and looked but the pix are gone. I know I put them in the computer and remember giving the album a name but it's gone now... I looked thru every one of my two thousand pix and never found any of them from my trip... I hope the computer got a big belly ache from eating my pix!
Old 10-16-2010, 05:35 AM
  # 335 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I know very little about computer innards, Least, but I know I lost some pics once and they were not in "my pictures", they were in "my documents". I had stored them in the wrong place by accident. Never give up.

I need to exercise more and eat less. It seems that's the only way to keep weight down. This does not please me one bit.

Happy Whiny Saturday friends.
Old 10-16-2010, 07:12 AM
  # 336 (permalink)  

Least, do a hard drive search....if you saved them they are there someplace. just type in the name and let the computer do some work.

I feel like poo this am...very sad and depressed....I am doing my best to fight it off....this is a trigger for me and i don't want to go back there. I need to do everything possible to shake off this feeling.

i'm going to start with some strong coffee and house chores, call the salon andtry to get an appt. for nails...i never got to go yesterday because i was at work too late.

the weather chanel says it will be 5% colder in my area this winter.....time to watch something cheerful.
Old 10-16-2010, 09:52 AM
  # 337 (permalink)  
part time member

Least you can do a hard drive search for *.jpg and if that doesn't bring them up you could also narrow it down to the time frame. I lose things all the time. These huge hard drives are actually making it harder for me! Good Luck they have to be there somewhere.

Fandy time to watch a stupid movie or something or see if you can beat the scores in the arcade "Add Like Mad"...

Good whining today...it is too pretty out to do too much!

I think my keyboard is giving up my typing is just not that bad to miss letters all the time!
Old 10-16-2010, 10:20 AM
  # 338 (permalink)  

So much poo talk! I can relate.

If it weren't so laughable, the sh!t might've hit the fan at my interview yesterday.

I've never been asked to come in and interview for a marketing position and have the interviewer say, "We only hire engineers as full-time employees."

However, I was asked to provide them with a quote of what it would cost them for me to redo their website.

Every non-engineer in the company is either a temp or a consultant or a contractor - no full-time, permanent status.

I'll provide them with a quote because it's work and it's money, but WTF?!? I will double my rate. They're desperate and their website sux and is full of typos. Screw 'em.

So the beat goes on for full-time employment. Thanks for all the well wishes, gang. It could've been worse. I could've gotten a big fat NOTHING.

About Slim's father...when I googled "Tatsumaki Stormwatch Cattery" the first thing google listed was Fandy's post from Whiners Anonymous Part 45 - Page 12 (not complaining...I've seen other SR posts come up on stuff I've googled).

The next thing listed was a link where I found this. Is this Mr. Tat, Fands?

Gooooooorgeous! Quite the tail! (whether or not this is, in fact, Mr. Tatsumaki).
Old 10-16-2010, 10:57 AM
  # 339 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Be careful what you wish for... you might just get it... Now I'm REALLY mad!! I found the damn pix, all of them, but can't find where they're stored!!! I'm going to ask my neighbor to come over here to help me actually FIND THEM and be able to find them again, wherever they are... God, I hate being so technologically challenged!!
Old 10-16-2010, 11:10 AM
  # 340 (permalink)  

THANK YOU HBEEE THANKYOU THANK YOU!!!!

I was not able to copy that pic of "papa Maki"....yes that is Slim's Daddy. All Maine Coons (pedigreed) have those long 17" tails and puffed to the max. Maki is quite the Ham as Slim is....they both do the begging trick and are very social...Main Coons in general are very social and almost dog-like....Fandy is a big scaredy cat he runs and hides behind the bedroom TV cabinet when i have company...he only liked one outsider, Mr. Fandy's brother, Rich...He is a good judge of character, because Rich was the only family member i liked too....Rich & his wife do extensive charity work for the homeless through catholic charities.

Slim does not have the same markings as 'Maki, he is a silver/blue tabby, but in his prime he was a good 22-25#....I just checked and Slim is happily sleeping in the front room/office in the new Bengal Tiger striped extra puffy cat bed..that I bought for Sammy, but Sammy didn't like it, he kept pushing it off of the couch.

I bought Sammy a new LARGE fake chinchilla dog cushion yesterday...he prefers that and it is large enough so both Fandy, Pookie and Sammy can sleep together....when Sammy goes to his crate at night, the cats take over that bed too.

I worked my A$$ off to get out of this funky depressed mode i was in....I scrubbed the master bath from top to bottom, Shark-steamed it and polished the granite. I washed cat bedding and de-haired everything in the kitchen....My bathroom is now OR sterile clean, fresh new rugs i bought last month, clean mirrors, but all the junk that accumulates away. I scrubbed the kitchen floor and vaccuumed..even under the fridge...I think i removed about a pound of cat hair and found some broken glass which got stuck and almost ruined Mr. Dyson's hose....(i gave the hose a hand job).

I do feel much better and at least the couple of hours was well spent, i did not wallow.

I am now glaring at a big pile of clothes i will put away properly....so much for whining.

Thanks so much Hbee!!!