Notices

Whiners Anonymous Part 40

Old 06-19-2010, 03:09 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Whiners Anonymous Part 40

Let the Whining Continue!

Previous whines can be found here...

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...t-39-a-21.html

definition-"Whine" To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint. 2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion...

Last edited by Ann; 06-19-2010 at 04:28 AM. Reason: whine whine whine LOL
Old 06-19-2010, 04:12 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Rainy Saturday here, but summer warm and nothing like a good storm over the lake.

That wasn't much of a whine, but I'm working on it!!

Old 06-19-2010, 04:20 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

queeny,

i think your link is lack'n!
Old 06-19-2010, 04:30 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Thanks Zipperman, all fixed now.
Old 06-19-2010, 04:55 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
I got nothin'

Part 40. Dang, you peoples needs to stops complainings.

Sorry, my veggie friends

I'm going to go to a meat store today...hope I can find some beef ribs. Our local grocery store has excellent, yummy beef...but they never have beef ribs.

Yeah for the weekend and being off! I'm trying to convince my mom to help me kidnap my neice just for today. She's so cute...we could watch her because we're both off. She says a few words now, like 'baby', 'hi', 'dada' and 'moma'. Dang, if this wasn't the internets and just a private board I would post some pics.

Hope everyone's having a good day!
Old 06-19-2010, 05:51 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

nothing like a good saturday morning whine...to start the day.

no rain here for the last week....i have to water every day...trying to relax and do some chores, want to watch a movie later, someone gave me Farce of the Penguins.

I am also going for a pedi....my feet are so beat up i cannot even scrub the dirt off of my cuticles.
Old 06-19-2010, 01:24 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

No whines from me so far today cause I'm feeling pretty doggone good. Felt good enough to give the dogs a good long walk before it got hot and even had the energy to mow the yard... what's up with that?? My back is hurting a bit from that but not too bad and the yard looks so nice.

Hope to be back later with a whine, until then, I need a designated whiner.

Oh yeah, the mosquitoes here are bad this year. Got a lot of bites mowing the yard cause I forgot my lavendar/tea tree oil repellant before I mowed...
Old 06-19-2010, 03:35 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Red face Whinners Anonymous...40

Hello Everyone.....

Another Medical Whine.... Well our day started out all okay yesterday & then my husband said he didn't have any luck with his laxa.....! We knew if he didn't we would have to make a trip to the ER...we did everything but use a stick of dynamite with no luck...ick!

I swear he was a Social Worker for the State Government & I was a practical nurse & Geriatric Counselor for some future need...to take care of each other in the Golden Years...so off to the ER where they know us well...especially my husband & all his medical needs....he was injured in a logging accident in 1964 when we had been married three years...massive injuries..lost his left leg & half of his bottom...which gives us the most problems now!!!!

They tried the same things we had already done at home that didn't work...finally with a shift change an "old timer nurse came on duty" & asked the doc about the "Old Fashioned Soap Suds Enema"...he agreed & it wasn't long before we were on our way home after 7 hours of trials & errors.

When we got home I let the dogs in...fed them...put hubby to bed...ate something...put dogs to bed (the Airedale with her bark collar on so she wouldn't wake us up early in the morning) & tried to find something on tv to help me relax so I could go to sleep...3:45 am to bed for me & 6:30 wake up call from hubby to help him with a Oooooh Noooooooo! He showered...I changed the bed & back to sleep we went until 11 am & the dogs were good.

kelsh
Old 06-19-2010, 03:36 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Thumbs up Whinners Anonymous...40

Hello Everyone.....

Another Medical Whine.... Well our day started out all okay yesterday & then my husband said he didn't have any luck with his laxa.....! We knew if he didn't we would have to make a trip to the ER...we did everything but use a stick of dynamite with no luck...ick!

I swear he was a Social Worker for the State Government & I was a practical nurse & Geriatric Counselor for some future need...to take care of each other in the Golden Years...so off to the ER where they know us well...especially my husband & all his medical needs....he was injured in a logging accident in 1964 when we had been married three years...massive injuries..lost his left leg & half of his bottom...which gives us the most problems now!!!!

They tried the same things we had already done at home that didn't work...finally with a shift change an "old timer nurse came on duty" & asked the doc about the "Old Fashioned Soap Suds Enema"...he agreed & it wasn't long before we were on our way home after 7 hours of trials & errors.

When we got home I let the dogs in...fed them...put hubby to bed...ate something...put dogs to bed (the Airedale with her bark collar on so she wouldn't wake us up early in the morning) & tried to find something on tv to help me relax so I could go to sleep...3:45 am to bed for me & 6:30 wake up call from hubby to help him with a Oooooh Noooooooo! He showered...I changed the bed & back to sleep we went until 11 am & the dogs .....
Old 06-19-2010, 03:47 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Sorry about that double post...my computer is jumping all over the place or not moving at all........frustrating to say the least!!!!!!! :rotfxko
Old 06-19-2010, 04:35 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

kelsh has dibs on the whine award of the day!....I'm tired but ready to give Sammy his evening mile...it's 84 degrees here and very humid, but no rain in site...maybe tonight...we lost power for a few secs....just enough to reset the microwave.

Sammy has been very good today, no issues with the cats, cats food and no accidents.

I got up at 4AM took him out and then we slept until 630...but I need a few extra hours, i am tired.
Old 06-19-2010, 05:05 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Angry Big whine..

..service stations that lock the rest-rooms and won't give out the key
unless you buy sumthin'..

..i know why they are locked..it's to keep the cleaners out!!!!

.n' whats with the thing they attach to the key(like a house brick..)

..who is gonna nick a 'frekin' toilet key????

..then there's the paint job..
..like they get sum kid with no paintin' skills n' let him/her
run riot..they paint everthing..light fittings,switches,sink,floor,toilet-seat
..taps,soap-holder(ain't never any soap or towels or tp)..sheese!!

..then you go to a 'new' servo station n u don't need a key,
..but?? the seats come from a 'Snow White n the 7 Dwarfs movie.."

..your legs are scrunched up under your chin..:rotfxko

....ozypoo...LOL..
Old 06-19-2010, 05:46 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

"old timer nurse came on duty" & asked the doc about the "Old Fashioned Soap Suds Enema"
Old 06-19-2010, 07:00 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

I spoke too soon...Sammy was so thrilled with his day he started to pee on my bedroom carpet....I stopped him by screamingNONONONONO!!!BADBADDOG.....got his leash to take him outside as i want to give him the right option...he slips his collar and races to the placid beagle walking along.....I scream at him again and then realize i am outside with the nieghbors in my jammies and no bra...i am embarrassed and it seems everyone now comes out of their house across the street and says ...HI FANDY, what's doin' hows the dog, what's new???....i just do not answer anyone, except to thank the beagle-people and i want to slink back into my house to retreive a BRA....but now the dog refuses to PEE!!! so i am stuck outside, trying to drag the dog around the side of the house so no one will see me....but I worry about running into the coyote.

did I ever wonder WHY I drank???? because then i wouldn't care if i was outside without a bra....

I have 3 different kinds of chocolate in the house and almond rocha-buttercrunch..just for these humiliating moments.
Old 06-20-2010, 12:37 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

always love to see where Sammy has peeded
Old 06-20-2010, 03:48 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Originally Posted by OZboy View Post
.n' whats with the thing they attach to the key(like a house brick..)

..who is gonna nick a 'frekin' toilet key????

Oz, it seems the gas station restrooms are no better down under than they are here. I'm very fussy and won't go into one that isn't spotless. I drive King Bubba nuts sometimes.

Queeny is about to join a yoga class, right here at the condo rec centre. I didn't know they had one but am checking this out on Monday. I hope I don't become the Pretzel Queen.
Old 06-20-2010, 05:52 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Another whine-free morning for me. Up early, had coffee, dogs are fed, now time for a walk in the cool morning air and sunshine. Sorry whiners, don't mean to 'bring you up'...

Fandy, I've got an image in my head of you screaming NONONO BADBADDOG!!
Old 06-20-2010, 10:10 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
part time member

Fandy...you crack me up.. .I could probably find a graphic with you and your dog going for a walk but it would probably be censored.
Old 06-20-2010, 10:13 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

I can be QUITE LOUD....Sammy redeemed himself by allowing the cats to hang out on the bed with him...and i gave him his first bath...He is WELL BEHAVED in the kitchen sink....I put a dishtowel on the stainless steel and used the spray attachment, he actually seemed to enjoy the tepid water and his Pantene shampoo....(Le Pooch Pantene)....I only washed from the neck down...no eyes, no ears....no flea dirt was seen or full blown fleas either....I followed the directions in Pomeranians for Dummies book to remove the tear stains from the fur by his eyes...(peroxide, cornstarch and MOMagnesia paste) and they are fading nicely....he is wearing some orange-scented Calgon body spray and he looks like a champion in his orange bandana...(like Brett Michaels).

off to visit mama and then grilling a steak for dinner.

Happy Fathers Day to everyone too!
Old 06-20-2010, 10:52 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

OZ! You outdid yourself on that one! A most excellent rant!