SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   Living In Sobriety Part 23 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/187558-living-sobriety-part-23-a.html)

Rowan 11-01-2009 04:17 PM

Good to see you, Gyps, and I'm glad things are looking up - I'll check Bottoms a bit later for an update.

Bee - I sleep with those dang dogs every night. I've got a bad back and bursitis to prove it. I'm just trying to share the love. I'll have a back-up, but I'm counting on you! YAY! You're #1!

Why can't you come, Nelcs? Too many euro?

Rowan 11-01-2009 04:18 PM

You don't have any pics of yourself and your hubby, Nelcs? I wanna see one of you getting your hair whipped to bits!

Oh gosh look at the time I have to leave in a few - hugs hugs hugs.

Think about it, Nelsy!

Believe808 11-01-2009 04:21 PM

Will you pick me up in Toronto airport if I come Ro?

Come on Nels......... a weekend of the girls...............Hey Lis you wanna come too?

Believe808 11-01-2009 04:23 PM

Ro, forget about those dates!!!! Hmmm maybe I will find one that weekend :)

See what you will miss out on Nel :(

nelco 11-01-2009 04:23 PM

head blew off me ro and you aint gettin a look.

you little stirrer you!!!! enjoy meeting

HideorSeek 11-01-2009 04:30 PM

We have had no internet....OH NO, NOT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared: I feel like I've been disconnected...had something amputated, if I can't keep up with you all! Out of desperation, I had to go hunting for public wireless....

OK, memory time...

Congrats Liz on 61! You rock!!!!

Nelsie, thanks for the recipe again....I WILL try that...sounds yummy. And loved your pix of the beach...somehow I expected it to be wilder, with huge waves...must be the movies I've seen. Wasn't there one, A LONG TIME AGO, called Ryan's something or other? I mean like 20 years...

Bee....ick..pink eye...glad it's clearing up.

But MOST IMPORTANTLY, ((((((((((((((((((((IQ)))))))))))))))))))))))))... my heart is traveling with you, honey. Truly.

Hiya Bro, Marlee, Kate, Louis, Elroy, PR.....Where is Ken...he's hiding again. I'm going to have to have a word.....

Gotta run. Fingers crossed we'll have internet tomorrow...It feels "weird" being on here in a lobby, but I COULDN"T NOT CHECK IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love and kisses....................:ring:scoregood

nelco 11-01-2009 04:31 PM

577 euro to toronto lol. not paying that just to chair a meeting! your not THAT special Ro....lol

HideorSeek 11-01-2009 04:32 PM

The movie was "ryan's Daughter"...Whew...haven't lost it...yet....;)

nelco 11-01-2009 04:33 PM

Nelsie, thanks for the recipe again....I WILL try that...sounds yummy. And loved your pix of the beach...somehow I expected it to be wilder, with huge waves...must be the movies I've seen. Wasn't there one, A LONG TIME AGO, called Ryan's something or other? I mean like 20 years...
yes ryans daughter!!

The beach I was on today was the one they used to film.......Saving private Ryan!

sometimes its wild. The one you saw is on the west of Ireland and its always a lot wilder over there.

LIS rowan and bee are trying to make me jealous:c020:

Believe808 11-01-2009 04:37 PM

how much is that in US dollars Nel?

Hi Lis, that s*cks about no internet. Must be your HP trying to keep you on time, so no fighting with the hubby.

Believe808 11-01-2009 04:40 PM

LIS rowan and bee are trying to make me jealous
Nel this is our HP getting us together finally, come on girlfriend, we will be able to celebrate my divorce too, probably!!!!

nelco 11-01-2009 04:43 PM

your a mad thing BEE!!

I think I better go to bed because my LITTLE legs are tired.

Believe808 11-01-2009 04:49 PM

I'm not a thing Nel, I'm a person :crypig

nelco 11-01-2009 04:51 PM

ha..... its only a frigging saying here.......go way ya mad thing!!!!

eejit!

Believe808 11-01-2009 05:03 PM

I'm not a mad thing and I sure am not an eejit! Now you must be tired because you are saying mean things to me, and I am not one to forget it either, lol.

Rusty Zipper 11-01-2009 07:02 PM

nights Bee, and the LIS Gang

Rowan 11-01-2009 07:08 PM

Bee, of course I would pick you up at the airport - and you'd get to hear my colourful language as I navigated the multi-lane highway on the way out of there! I am so excited that you're actually considering this!

Meeting tonight was really good I stayed in the beginners room and got to connect with a brand new gal not much younger than me. She's going to try to come to my home group this week with another lady. It was nice to see her leave with a bit of hope in her eyes.

Lis, I hope you get your internet back soon!

Hugs everyone talk to you in the morning. xx

stone 11-02-2009 01:45 AM

Mornin dudes! :scoregood

anono 11-02-2009 01:51 AM

hi all, just popping in to say hello, home from work, off to a meeting BB meeting... also talking to my sponser re setting up regular time to meet to work through steps!

catch up with posts later , hope all is well with everyone

cheers
kate

Believe808 11-02-2009 03:30 AM

Good morning peeps, it is a beautiful day here in Jersey, no sun but its light out this morning, instead of the pitch black it usually is.

Kate, good for you with the BB meeting and working the steps. Good Job.

Ro, I go into the beginner room every night except for Friday. Our 5:30 meeting runs 2 meetings every night, a small room for beginners and the large room for anyone else going at the same time.

Nels are you still sleeping this morning? WAKE UP!!!!!!!

Where's Rusty this morning? WAKE UP RUSTY!!!!!!