Notices

Living In Sobriety Part 23

Old 11-08-2009, 04:06 PM
  # 481 (permalink)  
Living in sobriety

Louis great to have you back safe. another milestone in your recovery.

Kate...good for you!! enjoy your day.

Bee....I hope you feel better after a good nights sleep.

Lis...............nightie xoxox
Old 11-08-2009, 04:07 PM
  # 482 (permalink)  

I hope you feel better soon, Bee. Hugs.

I've been so busy all weekend painting this place and cleaning. My daughter and I were helped by my mom and dad and by my realtor and her husband - who are also friends of the family. Everyone volunteered their time to get my place back into shape and we had an open house today where we got quite a bit of traffic.

I'm grateful to have a quiet house this evening. I don't do well in chaos and was feeling a bit panicked yesterday - but I am so so grateful for all the help we got around here - it was sorely needed. Hopefully this week brings in a reasonable offer - and maybe a job offer, too.

Louis, I'm glad to see you safely at home. I look forward to catching up more on the thread tomorrow (when I'm at work - ha).

Hugs to all my LIS friends.
Old 11-08-2009, 05:20 PM
  # 483 (permalink)  
Miracles Happen

I just finished giving my daughter an alcohol and water rub down, she is running a fever of 104, I know they say don't use alcohol but when she was little as when I was young that is what brought down the fever. I dried her really well after giving her this sponge bath. Hopefully her fever will break now.

Ro I'm so happy you have all the help you did this weekend, I know it can be overwhelming doing these things yourself. I will keep you in my prayers that you get a good offer on the house and the job this week.

Thank you for all your get well wishes, I'm not thinking of myself right now, its my daughter that needs me. I will be fine, please keep her in your prayers tonight.

Thank you.
Old 11-08-2009, 05:37 PM
  # 484 (permalink)  

Wow, that is a really high fever. I hope you both feel better soon.

Ro, I understand about chaos making you feel panicked. I like order and without it I get anxious too. Enjoy your time at home tonight. I'm going to bed early and looking forward to my hubby sleeping in bed with me. I guess I've finally been married to long to enjoy a bed to myself.
Old 11-08-2009, 06:27 PM
  # 485 (permalink)  

Welcome home, Louis!

And good for you, Ro, with all the house activity! I wish you a fruitful week, both with the job and with the house!

Bee....sheesh...that is a high fever! I hope it comes down soon and that you don't catch whatever it is. I know, though, that mothering takes precedence...

Don't take this the wrong way, Tan, but, every so often, I LOVE having the bed to myself. I can sleep in the MIDDLE and feel so decadent! I've been married for 29 years, so maybe that's the next stage??? !
Old 11-08-2009, 06:37 PM
  # 486 (permalink)  

yeah NL

now i'm yawning, way long day...

and on page 449 of the BB 2nd edition, is

Joe's Woes,

reading it now...

i was given this special book from a mother, who lost her son to alcoholism

this book was passed down in their family, and i'm the caretaker of it for now...

and no, i wont put it on ebay, or think of selling it...

nights all

xxooxxoo

(_rz_)
Old 11-09-2009, 02:36 AM
  # 487 (permalink)  
Miracles Happen

Good morning peeps

My daughters fever went down, thank God. She is going to the orthopedic this morning and going to try to make an appt with her primary care doc. I am up early and ready to face this wonderful day. Today is going to be a good day, I just know it. Well let me go get my coffee, hmm smells pretty good, I just love that first cup in the morning.
Old 11-09-2009, 03:12 AM
  # 488 (permalink)  
Living in sobriety

good luck Ro both with the job and with the house!

I am glad your daughter is feeling better Bee. I hope you are feeling better also Bee. How is your leg these days?

Im tired. I got a call last night at 3.30am from someone iin a panic attack! It was a friend in early months of sobriety. She would normally never do that and was very sorry for the call but she was so scared and crying. anyway we talked calmly about Hp and how when we took the 3th step we turned our lives over to his care. we talked about how we MUST trust God. we spoke for half an hour and both went back to bed asking God to remover her fear. She did seem a lot calmer and I hope she slept some.
This morning I got a call to say my MIL was taken by ambulance to hosp. My hubby is there now and tells me it is not too serious. I really hope so, especially as we are having her for christmas and are looking forward to her spending time with us. she is almost 90, so I always get a little scared something might happen when she is with us.

im off to the gym this morning. area meeting tonight.
Old 11-09-2009, 03:18 AM
  # 489 (permalink)  
Miracles Happen

(((Nel))) sheesh, hope the MIL is okay. That was really nice that you spent all that time at 3:30 in the morning helping another. You are a real inspiration to me Nel.
Old 11-09-2009, 03:20 AM
  # 490 (permalink)  
Administrator

Prayers for your MIL Nelco

I'm going to bed so...
New part here

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...part-24-a.html

D