Old 09-23-2009, 03:20 AM
  # 341 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Believe808 View Post
Morning Stoney

how are we doing this morning?

We are not too bad....
Old 09-23-2009, 03:22 AM
  # 342 (permalink)  

Morning everyone. A new day dawns. I love the circling wagons. And the ring smiley.

Nelco I'm sorry to hear you are sick - I hope it doesn't turn into a full-blown cold!

Dee - congratulations on your promotion to Forum Leader you have worked hard and deserve it. Well done.

Good morning Stone and Bee. And everybody else.

Gotta go get my ax in gear.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:23 AM
  # 343 (permalink)  
Miracles Happen

Just finished straightening my hair, its so muggy here, I want the cold weather back.

Do you have any plans today Stone?
Old 09-23-2009, 03:24 AM
  # 344 (permalink)  
Miracles Happen

Dee - congratulations on your promotion to Forum Leader you have worked hard and deserve it. Well done.
Ro you have a good eye, thanks.

Congrat's Dee!!!
Old 09-23-2009, 03:33 AM
  # 345 (permalink)  
grateful to be here

hi all -- good morning, good morning.
been busy here lately.... they changed my job interview to this friday (i'm nervous!!) my friend at my job now-his wife works there and i think they are really pulling for me. he called and talked to me on fri evening for an hour -- i think he thought i wasn't going to go to the interview. if i can get it, it will be less salary but i can go to college for almost nothing. and also get snow days off when the kids do and get paid too!!! it really sounds like the fringe benefits are awesome. so i'm trying not to get my hopes up.
i went to the dr yesterday. i'm in trouble cos of my cholesterol - it's high. he said he would normally treat it, but is giving me a second chance at the test. i go back in 6 months so i need to do the diet exercise thing to get this in check or i will be on meds for it. he also gave me trazadone for depression/anxiety. i took my first one last nite. i feel all fuzzy this morning LOL but am drinking coffee right now to wake up. i so hope this will work for me (just to take the edge off of life's craziness around me) has anyone else been on this med? i would be appreciative to hear anyone's experiences.
still waiting to go back to court on oct 13th.....wish all that was over. if my lawyer can get the field sobriety tests out than it's just going to be a bunch of money i guess. fingers crossed.
that's my things that i'm stressed out about (geesh wish i could go back to the boring life where nothing was happening!)
hope ev1 is doing well.... didn't have a chance to read back thru the thread. nel hope u aren't too sick! love to everyone...need to sit down and catch up on here--oh well maybe this weekend. i'm sooooo tired anymore.
bo
Old 09-23-2009, 03:33 AM
  # 346 (permalink)  

howdy pardners!

aunt dee,

now,

your really gunna be busy as a Bee!
Old 09-23-2009, 03:39 AM
  # 347 (permalink)  
Miracles Happen

that's my things that i'm stressed out about (geesh wish i could go back to the boring life where nothing was happening!)
Bo, doesn't look like anything to stress out about honey. Its just One Day At A Time, and right now is good and no stress. For me I had to learn to live in the day. Why worry about tomorrow, maybe it will not come and then you have ruined a perfectly beautiful day worrying about nothing. Give yourself a break, just write these things down on a piece of paper and put them in a little "God" box, then they are out of your hands and in his.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:17 AM
  # 348 (permalink)  
Living in sobriety

Im sick
Old 09-23-2009, 04:21 AM
  # 349 (permalink)  
Living in sobriety

help!!

What the hell am I doing wrong now. If I go to image shack which code should I be using
Old 09-23-2009, 04:29 AM
  # 350 (permalink)  
Living in sobriety

I made you all a picture and I cant post it. I will TRY AGAIN!!!
Old 09-23-2009, 04:32 AM
  # 351 (permalink)  
grateful to be here

bee i'm so grateful for you keeping me on track.
my hair went the way i wanted it to today--so i told myself (in the mirror) that i looked good haha
that's one of my biggest problems is worrying about things that aren't here or are never going to happen. i think i can worry away the bad stuff from happening................................
nel i wish i could fix your being sick---pamper yourself!!!!
gotta go gotta go so i won't be late for work!
happy humpday LIS
Old 09-23-2009, 04:33 AM
  # 352 (permalink)  
Living in sobriety

Old 09-23-2009, 04:33 AM
  # 353 (permalink)  
Administrator

thanks guys

use the [img ] [/img ] code Nelco

D
Old 09-23-2009, 04:35 AM
  # 354 (permalink)  
Living in sobriety

BTW DEE thats you in the middle.....with the green hair.......sandra dee!!!!

everyone else find yourselves lol
Old 09-23-2009, 04:38 AM
  # 355 (permalink)  
Living in sobriety

Bo...your doing great, read Ro's posts when you get a chance, she is also changing in work (maybe) and is a little scared...thats life, and we get to live it in recovery. Today we have choices.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:39 AM
  # 356 (permalink)  
Living in sobriety

where is Io
Old 09-23-2009, 04:41 AM
  # 357 (permalink)  

Nel, sorry to hear you are sick...believe me...I can relate. Just jump right into the circle, honey, and we'll take good care of you! You, too, Ro! It's gonna be like Bee's pocket, but not so stuffy and dark! BTW, how do you do that stuff??? I'm going to add computer competency to my "bucket list".

Hi anono and Bo! Swimming anono? Isn't it your spring? Brrrrrr...And Bo, like Bee said!

Congratulations to our fabulous, ever-present, ever-concerned, HUGE hearted Dee!!!!!! I have such great imaginings about the secret life of mods. Do you all do cyber lunches? Exchange cyber keys? Compete for promotions? Haha....no, don't tell me...I have too much fun imagining!

Bee...I assume you are off to work...Have a good one and hopefully some of your $ troubles will be solved today.

Bro...I had a strange thought about your discomfort...how long has it been since you changed your mattress??? Don't laugh... we don't give our mattresses enough credit. After all, we are on them for 1/3 (at least) of our lives!!! And no, I have no commercial interest in mattress sales....

Has it occurred to anyone else that we think alike on most things? Often, when I'm composing a post and then post, I find that someone else has said the same thing, more or less. Either we're all nuts, or we're on to something here. It makes me feel good, I don't know about you.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:43 AM
  # 358 (permalink)  
Living in sobriety

DEE congrats!! does this mean you will be even more bossy????? I am afraid of you and 51anna already
Old 09-23-2009, 04:43 AM
  # 359 (permalink)  

Ok, Nel...I'm stumped...the one with the bag on his head, cuz HideorSeek?
Old 09-23-2009, 04:45 AM
  # 360 (permalink)  
Living in sobriety

NO!!!! thats anon!