SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   Whiners Anonymous Part 28 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/182439-whiners-anonymous-part-28-a.html)

WLDKATZ 09-17-2009 12:24 PM

Sendin em^^^^^

Tired of the struggle, but not giving up the fight!

IO Storm 09-17-2009 12:32 PM

Pammi))))

Never give up, or give in..

Many hugs :hug:'s

You too, Least :hug:

Keep the Whine's coming...

Googling combobulated...

parentrecovers 09-17-2009 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Ann (Post 2369253)
Oh, good haikiu word!!!

K is out of sorts
Sure hope she can get herself
Combobulated :D

it's a lovely haiku. but unfortunatly :c020: i can't give you a prize as rules state you must use both the words COMBOBULATE and DISCOMBOBULATE in the same haiku.

:lmao at least ya got somefin' else to whine about now!

parentrecovers 09-17-2009 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by least (Post 2369260)
whining does no good
no one wants to hear my sh!t
so I'll keep quiet:scorebad

i do! i want to hear you whine! :c014:

IO Storm 09-17-2009 12:56 PM

KK...

Verb 1. discombobulate - cause to be confused emotionally
bemuse, bewilder, throw
discomfit, discompose, untune, upset, disconcert - cause to lose one's composure
2. discombobulate - be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly; "These questions confuse even the experts"; "This question completely threw me"; "This question befuddled even the teacher"

befuddle, confound, confuse, fox, bedevil, fuddle, throw

Thanks for the new word... I can so relate!

cmc 09-17-2009 12:59 PM

If combobulate
is discombobulated
everything's cool.
:c033:

IO Storm 09-17-2009 01:41 PM

:nyz

parentrecovers 09-17-2009 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by IO Storm (Post 2369540)
KK...

Verb 1. discombobulate - cause to be confused emotionally
bemuse, bewilder, throw
discomfit, discompose, untune, upset, disconcert - cause to lose one's composure
2. discombobulate - be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly; "These questions confuse even the experts"; "This question completely threw me"; "This question befuddled even the teacher"

befuddle, confound, confuse, fox, bedevil, fuddle, throw

Thanks for the new word... I can so relate!

dee gave it to me, so i give him credit. where is DEE, anyway? :tapping

prayers for your mom ...

parentrecovers 09-17-2009 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by cmc (Post 2369547)
If combobulate
is discombobulated
everything's cool.
:c033:

ok, here's your prize .....

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...andball006.jpg

a giant rubberband ball!**

**red mustang not included.

cmc 09-17-2009 02:53 PM

:c032: Wowie!!! I always wanted one of those!!! Thanks k!! The colors match my avatar!!! :)
(is the 'Stang in the background included with my prize?? I hope, I hope, I hope. huh?)

parentrecovers 09-17-2009 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by cmc (Post 2369663)
(is the 'Stang in the background included with my prize?? I hope, I hope, I hope. huh?)

please read all the fine print concerning your rubberband ball prize. thank you.

cmc 09-17-2009 02:58 PM

If I had that car
I would be happy and much
less discombobulated.

Ann 09-17-2009 03:51 PM

Big Huge "Now listen here, God" prayers for your mom, Sher, don't worry, God's use to me categorizing my prayers. :wink:

And CMC, that was well done (I must have misread the rules) but, alas, the rubber band ball is truly to be coveted. I mean anyone can get a Mustang but not everyone has access to a rubber band ball that big.

Prayers for Katz too, listening to Least, watching for Dee, and waiting for Zipperman to comment about painter guys looking in my window. It appears they are not done and will be back tomorrow. Stay tunes, same time, same station.

nogard 09-17-2009 04:37 PM

wow that was a bit tied up K

DISCOMBOBULATED so reminds me of my Dad, he often said that with a chuckle.

Rusty Zipper 09-17-2009 06:08 PM

****{Katzy, sis's mom}}}

queeny,

the wisdom to know the difference...

Draw the Venetian blinds!

or maybe De-Fluff! http://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/r/rofl.gif

Ann 09-18-2009 01:58 AM

I'm thinking that when painter guys show up today I may need to do something to get them to finish quickly.

I'm thinking maybe a loud (windows are open) telephone conversation that goes something like this...

"Hello, Guido, I TOLD you to take care of it, use the back garden or an abandoned field."

:lmao

Okay, so maybe that's not quite it, but I am not making them coffee, nosirreeebob!

Rusty Zipper 09-18-2009 03:13 AM

or maybe Ethel,

"Did you remember to tie the rope to the ladder?"

least 09-18-2009 04:57 AM

I am sick to death of days that begin like this... and there are too many days like this lately. I'm just sick of it all, but especially sick of defiant kid. She sucks the life out of me and sucks the joy out of living.

Dee74 09-18-2009 05:28 AM

I'm here K - just been too dang busy the last few days to get to the daily threads
:react LOL

Prayers for your mom Sher

...and for your privacy Ann :D

D

Ann 09-18-2009 05:44 AM

Prayers worked just fine, Dee. Rainout!!!! Woooo Hooo!!! No painter guys until Monday. :tyou

Least, come on over to my place and just lolligag and read and leave those dang kids to fend for themselves today. :hug:

Morning Whiners, Keep Coming Back Whining!!