Notices

Living in Sobriety Part 10

Old 08-19-2009, 05:01 AM
  # 541 (permalink)  
Miracles Happen

Hi Nel, I just checked in before leaving house and you're gone again.
Ro come out, come out whereever you are...... We miss you

Everyone have a great day, see all of you later. I'm grateful I can come here in the morning and kind of talk to friends before starting my day.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:32 AM
  # 542 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by nelco View Post
Oh Bee be careful with this one, I agree with lis, she probably going to be a stumbling block. She probably doing things for her baby for years!!! this baby is he married?? how is she with the wife? easy does it girl and if not........throw her in the bin with the statements.
Haha Nelsie.."throw her in the bin with the statements" LOVE IT! I had the same thoughts though, Mommy running Donnie's life.....tread VERY carefully and maybe try to make her your ally. I have always said to our girls, before you marry, make SURE that you get along with his mom. It may not matter in the beginning, but boy oh boy, it will eventually. My own opinion is that sons will ALWAYS choose their mom (understandably, I suppose). Luckily, I adored my MIL and so it was never an issue. Good thing, because they lived next door!!!

Stoney, you beacon of light, you!!! Did you read Eat, Pray...? (given you uploaded it for Bee...how DID you do that from the UK? Technology just baffles me....) Do you or Louis have any Brazilian blood, by chance????

Have a great day everyone!!!

Lis