Notices

Class of December-Part 4

Old 06-09-2009, 03:18 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Drunkaholic

Lisa -- yes you are melting down ... Charles does not have a book coming out.
Old 06-09-2009, 06:34 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
mergirl

Oh. . .sorry Warren. We had a death in the family Monday, and today my daughter left for Arkansas (****** tornado watch in ok bleh). I haven't stopped crying since Thursday
Old 06-10-2009, 06:29 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
mergirl

I am already feeling better love, ty. I am looking for her to make it safely to her destination early Thursday evening, and then I should be right as rain.
Old 06-12-2009, 05:13 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Drunkaholic

Hey gang: I will be away for a while. I am off to exotic places to jump in the water and swim with the fishes. This time it is the Cayman Islands.

I won't be much of a tourist, I get to the airport and then head straight to the boat. I'll be out on the water for a week, and then straight back to the airport.

I'm sure I will have some pictures for you.

The day I get home will be exactly 6 months sober.
Old 06-12-2009, 05:42 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Thriving sober since 12/18/08

Hey gang.. happy Friday!

glad to see ya'll still kickin

All's well on this end.. we close on the house in less than 2 weeks, so that's exciting, then it's shopping time.. a total empty canvas for furniture, accessories, artwork, everything. Plus I'll be able to start a nursery Wont find out the gender though for another 5 or so weeks.

Apparently the baby is the size of a lemon now, about 4 inches from head to rump.. crazy. I haven't gained a pound and I don't even have a belly, and that thing is a decent size now! (I say that now... I know I'm jinxing myself).

Have a good weekend!
Old 06-12-2009, 07:17 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
mergirl

Hey, the gangs all here! Well, whats left of us>< I do hope dori gets too a comp soon.

I had a super emotional week, spent a couple hours each day in tears. The weird thing is, not only do I have no desire to drink, I am actually digging feeling it all and getting through sh!t as it happens. Crazy life.

Looking forward to house news, baby news, book news, and octopi pics!
Old 06-14-2009, 11:33 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
mergirl

nice=)
Old 06-17-2009, 09:00 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
mergirl

INTRUDER ALERT! O.k., so between feeling like I was fishing for compliments (you have beautiful eyes, why the screen name), and people simply getting frustrated at having to call me ugly I had to consider a name change. Honestly, I feel light years away from the wrecked person who sat at this computer crying for days on end when I found this place. So uglyeyes has been laid to rest, may she rest in pees

:rotfxko
Old 06-18-2009, 02:45 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
mergirl

You know what trips me out warren? All the people who use occasionally on here, and then really screw up, or the people that talk about going back full force after long term sobriety and end up in the hospital. It's seriously enough to keep me away just hearing it!
Old 06-21-2009, 07:20 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Drunkaholic

Everyone can breathe easier -- I am back in America. Yesterday was 6 months sober - yay me!

I'll work on some pics soon - my MacBook is fritzing out for some reason to be determined.

Lisa -- love the new name.

Hey Warren - thought of you on the flight back when I had the Continental head phones on listening to a bit of Beethoven before the movie.

C
Old 06-22-2009, 02:11 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
Thriving sober since 12/18/08

Congrats, Charles!

guess that means I passed 6 months last week some time.

I'm really proud of everyone! <3

Hope you're all having a great week so far.
Old 06-22-2009, 04:17 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
mergirl

Grats on 6 months all, I have a week to go (you guys were always a step ahead haha) Suz came by and sent me some love, sure do miss she and dori.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:46 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  

Hello my Peeps!!! Just stopping by to check on everybody. My laptop is broken and I was able to steal Hubby's for a few minutes so I wanted to come by and say Hi =) So glad to see you are all doing so well!

Congratulations to all of you on your 6 months, I know Lisa is coming up on the 28th then we start around the horn again! lol Oh and can I say how happy I am to see your new screen name Girl! lol

All is good here =) Getting ready for our trip this Friday, already picturing myself on the beach! We so need this vacation, that's for sure.

Take Care everyone and I'll do my best to pop in more often~ XOXO
Old 06-22-2009, 08:30 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  
mergirl

Yay omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Old 06-23-2009, 06:38 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  

Lisa~ You are so silly Girl! lol How are you doing?

Warren~ Poor JD, he's on naked patrol! lol I'm so happy to hear that you are enjoying these vacations without a drink =)

Jess~ Hope all is well with the pregnancy! Keeping you in my thoughts~

Hello to Charles, Phal and Dori!

So I finally got my laptop back today! I didn't realize it had been almost a month since it broke but now that I have it back I can see how much I missed it! lol I've been sitting in my living room for the past hour thinking of an old Friend of mine. Today is her birthday and we lost touch a few years ago. I still miss her terribly and often wonder why we lost each other the way we did...but you can't dwell on the past, right? I just hope she's having an amazing birthday today with her Family~

Speaking of birthdays, mine was earlier this month, and for the first time in quite a while I celebrated it sober. It was a good day, I got my hair done, Mom took me to breakfast, then Hubby surprised me with tickets to the Baseball game =) BTW, our team not only won but they hit 4 Homeruns! I told Hubby they did it just for me! lol

I feel like there is a shift going on in my life right now. I can't describe what it is but all I know is that it feels as if things are unfolding before me that one day soon I'll understand. I don't totally get it now, but it seems like answers are around the corner. Does that make sense? Here I am gone for a month and I come back babbling! :rotfxko

XOXO
Old 06-24-2009, 03:02 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  
mergirl

it does make sense Suz, and I think for most, if not all of our little class we are in the same boat. My "shift" actually started 5 years ago, but I was lost and flailing about.

Now I am learning all of these great coping skills, opening myself up spiritually, and growing emotionally. I think we are on to the next phase, and I for one am looking forward to "adult, sober, awakened, empowered, strong, loving, sane (ish) Lisa.
Old 06-24-2009, 06:01 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  
Drunkaholic

Good Wednesday to you all ... watching TIVO's episodes of the Bachelorette and waiting for the first episode of the "Real World - Cancun" ...

I got a lot of chest ink today so I am hurting a little me.

Here's a funny pic of me messing around with a Stingray.

Old 06-24-2009, 06:31 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  
mergirl

didn't learn from Erwin's mistake?
Old 06-25-2009, 03:09 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  
friend of bill w.

hi all...so glad to be online again. i was mistaken when i thought the house i am living in was wired for internet. it is not. but the library within walking distance is going to be my home away from home. Congrats to everyone on their six months!!!!! It is so good to be back.
I had a slip. I did not want to confess that pollute all the good spirits (no pun intended). So I am in the class of June. June 1st is my new sobriety date. I am sorry you guys. It is a long long story. But things are getting better now and I will still pop in and say hi occasionally to all my old classmates!!!!!

love to you all! Dori
Old 06-25-2009, 06:23 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  
mergirl

Yay!! Dori and Suz posting the same week!! That makes me a happy camper. I hope the slip didn't hurt too much honey, and I hope you o.k.

hugs