Notices

Serious Part 5

Old 05-24-2009, 06:27 AM
  # 541 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Believe808 View Post

Stone, Good morning honey. Sorry for so many slogans, but I am carrying the message!!!! What plans do you have for today? I can't get use to the different times, its only 7am here and Nands is talking about taking a nap, Nel is mowing her lawn, my neighbors would kill me if I started lawn mower at 7am.
I am mowing my lawn today too, that is my plan for the day. It isn't 7am here!

Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
Good morning. Stoney that avatar sucks! And it ain't exactly dripping with gratitude, you know what I'm sayin'?

And a tree is?

Originally Posted by least View Post
Just checked the calculator and I've got 99 days today! Moving into the triple digits tomorrow. Just drank a second cup of coffee, now will be really hyper.

Pk's new little boy is gorgeous. So tiny and perfect. SHe's been on cloud nine since the birth and daddy is a Proud Papa. We brought her and baby home from hospital yesterday evening. I will have to visit her today sometime. I'm very happy to be a sober grandma! I won't miss a thing!

Congrats Least, on the 99 days and the baby.
Old 05-24-2009, 06:27 AM
  # 542 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by nelco View Post
Thanks Stone. your right of course......in the day. Its so simple when you put it like that:ghug3 going to cut grass.....sun shining here. catch ya later
I have to tell myself it all the time! :ghug3
Old 05-24-2009, 06:41 AM
  # 543 (permalink)  
same planet...different world

Where's my ****{Stone}}}

oh. There you is. Good morning. Good morning, everybody !
Old 05-24-2009, 06:43 AM
  # 544 (permalink)  
same planet...different world

Looks to be cloudy and drizzly here for the morning any how. Good morning to sit inm and read some ES&H then skweeze in as many movies off this lady's cable as I can before I have to go back home!

I hope something good comes on
Old 05-24-2009, 07:18 AM
  # 545 (permalink)  

Hello darling.
Old 05-24-2009, 07:31 AM
  # 546 (permalink)  
Living in sobriety

just in for a quick cuppa........still glorious. back not great but getting stuff done.

Believe, as usual you are correct and I must turn it over as I am powerless ..and I need to trust God......and stone was so right about keeping it in the day. I must say I found you guys very helpful today.........thank you!!

in this country, if you go to a treatment centre/ rehab....you finish 1 or 2 yrs aftercare, treatment once a week with spouse or concerned person. Today my hubby is attending a ceremony with one of his sponsees who finished his.
Point of me telling you all this is..................he just met an old buddy of mine who is 2 yrs sober!!!! we worked together and went to many a trad Irish session together....one too many actually. Through my alcoholism I lost touch with a lot of people as you do. Then in sobriety I daren't hook up with the big drinking buddies, so you can imagine my delight to hear she is sober. I cannot wait to see her......its 15 years!!

God works in strange ways and that just made my day.
Old 05-24-2009, 07:45 AM
  # 547 (permalink)  
Administrator

Continue:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ml#post2237826