Notices

Bottoms Part 127

Old 05-07-2009, 04:22 AM
  # 321 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Little diabetic dog was acting strangely this morning, like he couldn't stand up right. Praying that it wasn't his neuropathy coming back. After potty time he came upstairs tho so I guess he's alright.

I miss you Gyps! Hope you're alright and that you can come back soon.:ghug3
Old 05-07-2009, 05:37 AM
  # 322 (permalink)  
Miracles Happen

Originally Posted by frstnm View Post
Uh-Oh
We've got a live one from Jersey. What exit do you live off of ?

Hate is such a strong word for your mil. What about strongly dislike ?
Parkway 145 then 280 to Exit 4 Why are you coming to visit me? Lots of Idiots in this town.:rotfxko

You are absolutely right, I take back hate and fill blank with can't stand!!! How's that!

Least, hope the pup's okay

Back is still hurting from yesterday but I am moving

Have a good day Idiots
Old 05-07-2009, 06:17 AM
  # 323 (permalink)  
let it grow!

so. believe. allison is out. were you surprised? loved the no doubt performance.

gonna make banana bread today.

it's raining.

the squirrels are crazy.

i hope they're not thinkin' 'bout tearin' up my plants.

mornin', least! hope the doggy is ok!
Old 05-07-2009, 06:26 AM
  # 324 (permalink)  
let it grow!

$3 scammers

May 7, 2009

BY RICHARD ROEPER Sun-Times Columnist

Aurora police sent out a release Wednesday warning citizens about a scam in which two young women reportedly were going door to door, offering to perform tests for swine flu symptoms.

The women were asking for a fee of $3.

Not exactly Bernie Madoff territory, right? I mean, they probably would have had just as much success if they had gone from door to door and said, "Can we have three dollars?"

Old 05-07-2009, 06:29 AM
  # 325 (permalink)  
Miracles Happen

There really are some idiots out there.

Yeah was disappointed, I liked Allison, but you know what, they will all have fame after Idol is over.

Banana bread sounds good, maybe I'll just go bake some cupcakes. Body's still aching but not as bad. I guess it is starting to get use to manual labor.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:20 AM
  # 326 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Diabetic doggie is acting normally today. I'm so relieved. I'm going to try to get my neighbor's mower and mow my 'meadow' today.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:23 AM
  # 327 (permalink)  
Miracles Happen

Going to look on line for a job today wish me luck I wonder if there is work for an idiot
Old 05-07-2009, 09:42 AM
  # 328 (permalink)  
let it grow!

made two lovely loafs of bread, now cooling on WAX PAPER. both my right side neighbor and my left side neighbor are having surgeries tomorrow (one for knees and one for breast biopsy) so i'm gonna take them each some bread once they get through their fasts and get home. i've been hoarding rotten bananas

put some pepper steak in the crock pot.

sun came out! sun came out! sun came out! too bad i am all cleaned up for polish lady transportation, or i could go weed in the mud.

good luck with your job hunt, believe. i am taking a lot of rejection, but the phone is starting to ring some. maybe the market is getting ready to improve?

i guess stone is off in la la land. maybe sleepin tho. i hope he's sleeping, and not drinkin. prayers to ya, stone.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:02 AM
  # 329 (permalink)  
Miracles Happen

No luck with the job hunt. I did email 1 resume though. We will wait and see, as usual.
That is so nice of you to make banana bread for your neighbors, will you be my neighbor?

It stopped raining here too, wasn't suppose to but it did. It's pretty humid out I can't take humidity.

La La land was no fun & a pretty dangerous place to be, hopefully he will come back around.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:24 AM
  # 330 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Forced myself to mow the yard. Now it's done and looks better. At least it's short enough in the front yard (the fenced in yard) to find the dog bombs. Going to pay two bills in a bit, phone and electric, so that will be taken care of. I'm tired and taking the rest of today off!
Old 05-07-2009, 11:19 AM
  # 331 (permalink)  

:praying for lots of people I know struggling with this disease. Very sad about it today. I've seen so many people come and go in the rooms. The guy i got my kittens from; don't see him anymore either.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:23 AM
  # 332 (permalink)  
let it grow!

i'll be your neighbor, believe. will you mow my lawn?

hey least, roger ebert didn't give the star trek movie a very good review. i bet a lot of people will go see it though.

we're getting new trees on our street, out on the parkway that the city maintains. we lost all our trees out there the past few years to dutch elm disease the new trees are cute, small but they really make the street look nice. we won't get the one that will go in front of our house until next year. don't ask me why. the city has their way of doing things. they just gave us these big fancy roller cart recycling cans. the old ones, like milk crates, were replaced. but we keep putting our old crates out with our new fancy recycling thing and they don't take them - lol! guess you can't recycle the old plastic recycling crates.

Old 05-07-2009, 12:10 PM
  # 333 (permalink)  

Old 05-07-2009, 12:14 PM
  # 334 (permalink)  

Hi idots!
Old 05-07-2009, 12:16 PM
  # 335 (permalink)  

K.......if you like crockpot recipes I have an email I can forward you. I had the MOTHERLOAD of recipes for a crockpot.

My grandfather use to call it a Crackpot. LOL

I'm waiting for my bath salt materials to come in the mail. They should be here today. I'm going to make Tanya's Stress Relief with Eucalyptus and Spearmint oils
Old 05-07-2009, 12:32 PM
  # 336 (permalink)  
Miracles Happen

hmmm smells nice from here!!

Parent, are you a friggin idiot, I just complained about my lawn and the 4-1/2 hrs it took to mow it yesterday and you think I will mow your lawn besides mine for a loaf of banana bread?? oh alright!!!

(((Scaredy)))

I do just love the people who work for the town that take your good containers you put garbage in but leave the sh*tty ones. They too are a bunch of Idiots
Old 05-07-2009, 01:36 PM
  # 337 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Really bored right now and having a craving but won't give in to it, it's just a lie and I can see thru it. Maybe will take the dogs out for a bit for something to do.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:52 PM
  # 338 (permalink)  
Miracles Happen

(((Least)))

Meeting then Detox to bring in a meeting

Later alligator
Old 05-07-2009, 01:56 PM
  # 339 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I will eat something cause I'm hungry right now. That should kill the craving. There's a good restaurant just down the street, I shall go there.:ghug
Old 05-07-2009, 02:12 PM
  # 340 (permalink)  
Im not crazy and neither am I