Notices

Class of January Part 3

Old 02-23-2009, 12:54 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  
perpetual optimist

My wagon is HUGE and has room for the whole class. If someone is at risk of falling out all of the classmates ban together and rescue them. All one has to do for that to happen is come to class when you feel you are losing your grip. We will all be here for each other to save the day. [/QUOTE]

Fubar, please come to the front of the class and bring that wagon homework assignment. Now please read the instructions and then tell me if you followed them.
"Write a short paragraph about what your wagon would say on it and what color it would be."
Now, does your assignment include these things? No. Wipe that smile off your face! Get down to the principal's office this instant!

NO STAR FOR YOU!!!!!

Old 02-23-2009, 12:57 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  
perpetual optimist

Now class, there is one star left to give out. Anyone?
Old 02-23-2009, 02:01 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Fubarcdn View Post
I want to submit my entry. I am running low on stars someone keeps pinching them.

My wagon is HUGE and has room for the whole class. If someone is at risk of falling out all of the classmates ban together and rescue them. All one has to do for that to happen is come to class when you feel you are losing your grip. We will all be here for each other to save the day.

How can ever make fun of teach after that. Just when I think it's all fun and games around here you surprise me with your eloquent wisdom.
I'm going to excuse myself now and wipe the tear (yes only one...trying to man up) from my key board.
Seriously Fubar that was cool! I wouldn't hesitate to hitch a ride in the class wagon if the need arises.
Thanks.
Old 02-23-2009, 02:05 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  

I am gong to give this a try - that star hanging out there is luring me into the realm of "fantasy wagon" quickly.

My wagon can grow as big as the class will become , it has wheels, and sled rungs on it, and can even float if we get a flood because it inflates on command 8:.. It is rainbow painted with occasional wild flowers

Oh, yes - and it has a cooler full of Coke0 and other such lovely drinks, and snacks..

We can circle our wagons together any day class!
Old 02-23-2009, 02:14 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  
Resident

Originally Posted by jsml1234 View Post

Seriously Fubar that was cool! I wouldn't hesitate to hitch a ride in the class wagon if the need arises.
Thanks.
How about giving those stars back that you pinched then.
I know it was you because someone ratted you out but I can't say who.

The principal gave me 5 straps for not paying attention. She is a tough old bird(80). I told her the strap was banned in 1970 but she wouldn't listen.
Old 02-23-2009, 02:17 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  
Resident

Originally Posted by KindBird View Post
I am gong to give this a try - that star hanging out there is luring me into the realm of "fantasy wagon" quickly.

My wagon can grow as big as the class will become , it has wheels, and sled rungs on it, and can even float if we get a flood because it inflates on command 8:.. It is rainbow painted with occasional wild flowers

Oh, yes - and it has a cooler full of Coke0 and other such lovely drinks, and snacks..

We can circle our wagons together any day class!
Oh oh Kindbird No wording. I think you are going to be sent to the office too. This sub teacher is tough.
Old 02-23-2009, 02:23 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  

Man, you guys have been busy posting... Sorry to miss out! I was having too much fun getting my legs back on the bike! Also had sprint competitions over the weekend -- won all my races (and even beat one of the guys). Woot! Then an afternoon at the art museum with my sweetie, and a movie. Too much fun to even think about booze, for a change!

I finally made it past one month. I'm celebratin'! Going to a meeting tonight, maybe getting some ice cream afterward. Yeah, I like to live on the edge...
Old 02-23-2009, 03:25 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  

Way to go betreurt - past one month - biking around racing - things are looking up for you!

Just had the Tour of CA here - passed through SF - rainy and wonderful.. did you see any of that?

Maybe those bike skills could be used with a wagon, especially when you get a big wagon pointed down a hill with many opinionated Januarians in it.. watch out..
Old 02-23-2009, 04:42 PM
  # 69 (permalink)  

How about giving those stars back that you pinched then.
I know it was you because someone ratted you out but I can't say who.

The principal gave me 5 straps for not paying attention.
I do apologize, my actions were wrong, but my motive sincere and somewhat admirable. I handed the stars out the kids in the Feb class that had fallen from their training wheeled wagons-placed a star over each of their booboo's.

As far as the rat, I have my suspicions.

Now please do tell more about the strap thing...
Old 02-23-2009, 05:10 PM
  # 70 (permalink)  

Yes I did say wagon....not caboose, everyone...as Fubar has pointed out.

Vc...(sub) I greatly appreciate the star which I will install above my other many vast awards (trophies for skeet shooting) in a place of honor and high esteem...it will be looked upon with reverance and awe by all comers to my wall of self confidence....
(is that brown nosy enough?)

Ok, VC your a tough sub....when's Fubar back at his desk allowing us to throw spit wads and paper air planes and pull girls pony tails and stuff???? ...this is alot of work...although the stars are nice....
Old 02-23-2009, 07:35 PM
  # 71 (permalink)  

My wagon is HUGE
Originally Posted by masseyman View Post

....not sure if that sounded right....:blush)
Now that's funny.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:10 PM
  # 72 (permalink)  
perpetual optimist

Ok, the last star is divided between Fub and Kindbird......both were very cool even though neither followed instructions completely, the verbage supercedes this. Now all this talk about wagon sizes is making me all hot and bothered. Therefore, I turn the class back over to the Fub. Here are the reigns!

Old 02-23-2009, 08:11 PM
  # 73 (permalink)  
perpetual optimist

Originally Posted by KindBird View Post
Maybe those bike skills could be used with a wagon, especially when you get a big wagon pointed down a hill with many opinionated Januarians in it.. watch out..

THAT is funny stuff!
Old 02-24-2009, 05:22 AM
  # 74 (permalink)  

Am I the first one here today?? Man and its almost lunch time...ok not really.

How's everyone today?

What wild ride will the class of January take today....can't wait to see.

Peace everyone.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:41 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  
Resident

Good morning all.
Getting an early start today.
Feeling better and ready to roll.
I went to poker at the bar last night without drinking.
These people are too boring sober so I won't be going back.
Assignment for today: No processed sugar for anyone. So take those twinkies out of your lunch bage and give them to the February class.

VC down to the principal's office for you to rehash the rules of sub teaching, especially the section on stars. Three stars in one day is reckless. The school only allows 10 gold stars for the whole year. You know the budget is tight.

On second thought class hand those twinkies up here and I will keep them and hand them out for good behavior. I won't just eat all those delicious, fluffy, fresh, morsels of pure sugar heaven. Trust me. 6
Old 02-24-2009, 08:11 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  

Good morning all.
Getting an early start today.
Feeling better and ready to roll...

Assignment for today: No processed sugar for anyone.
It's always a good sign when the Teach feels good.
Kinda a tough assignment for me but I'm up for it and will turn in my final report tomorrow.
Have a great day class.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:26 AM
  # 77 (permalink)  

Alright, I'll do the assignment. By the way Fubar...can you make that an assignment say...for the next 30 or 40 years?

Where's the rest of the unruly Januarians? Only jsml to throw spit wads at....can't throw them at the teach....scared of the principal...

Good day all
Old 02-24-2009, 08:33 AM
  # 78 (permalink)  

OK I'm late as usual! I can handle the sugar thing as long as I can keep my Coke0! As hard as I tried yesterday I couldn't come up with a more creative wagon than the others did! Mine would have to be a sleigh with a heater right now anyway!

Have a great (sugar free) day!
Old 02-24-2009, 09:17 AM
  # 79 (permalink)  

Oh yeh WTL, my wagon is covered as well...at least until May or so....

Old 02-24-2009, 10:21 AM
  # 80 (permalink)  

I already failed this one. I'm not convinced that Splenda is not harmful to your health. I don't care what the FDA says. But I only use sugar in coffee and tea. The only sweets I eat are twizzlers, and that's rare.
I can give up twinkies though. Haven't had one in about 30 years. And you will be able to hold on to those twinkies indefinitely, they should still be good 20 years from now.
I'm gonna have to take the F on this one.