SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   Bottoms Part 119 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/168952-bottoms-part-119-a.html)

scaredykat 02-15-2009 12:29 PM

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm taking a break from SR. I really have to this time for my sanity. I don't need to be feeling confused when i only have a year under my belt. My recovery is too important to me. Take care everyone.

Much love :ghug

least 02-15-2009 12:45 PM

Please don't be gone too long:ghug3 I'd really miss ya!

RK, here's some more good antioxidant food for doggie: blueberries. Mine love em and will eat them as treats in their dish or my hands. I give mine about an eighth to a fourth of a cup a day, when I have them. Look up health benefits of blueberries and you'll be amazed. Read it and try it, it can't hurt.

:ghug3 and one for doggie:ghug3

Dee74 02-15-2009 12:52 PM

I'm sorry you're not getting what you need from SR, Barb.
Hope the break is a good one :)

D

gypsytears 02-15-2009 01:35 PM

I'll miss you scaredy. Come back soon.

All About Love 02-15-2009 01:41 PM

hmmm, another one

seems to be atrend hapnin

bottom feeders ay rust?

Dee74 02-15-2009 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by All About Love (Post 2109817)
hmmm, another one

seems to be atrend hapnin

bottom feeders ay rust?

Not sure what this means - but sometimes Nix? I reckon you need to let inner voice stay inner voice, mate. This is the second snakey post I've seen from you today.

If you're not feeling the love, maybe you should take a breather. There's nothing wrong with that.

D

Rowan 02-15-2009 03:58 PM

I'm so sorry to see Barb taking a break from SR, but some of us need them at times. I know that I have. Sometimes it's all I can do to just come here and read.

My sis and I took the kids to the Ontario Science Centre today it was a lot of fun we could have used a lot more time. We came home and shared a big meal - pork roast in the slow cooker with broccoli and garlic mashed potatoes. They have gone home now and the house is quiet with just me and daughter here. I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep.

Stone, sorry you didn't enjoy Slumdog as much as Zohan. Not really sure what to say to that one! LOL Try watching 'Taken' next it's quite good - might even be up there with Zohan? Let me know what you think.

I hope everyone has a good night.

IO Storm 02-15-2009 04:34 PM

Barb...

Take care sweetie. :ghug3:

Hugs and more, and love. PM anytime you wish.

IO Storm 02-15-2009 04:36 PM

Hey Peeps.

Convention was just what this idiot needed!!!!

Good to be back..

Ann called stalking ex a turd..

This has been a truly great day , for me anyway.

IO Storm 02-15-2009 04:38 PM

And..

Zohan was funeeee! :lmao

And eldest daughter said Slumdog is a clincher for Best Pic.

gypsytears 02-15-2009 05:12 PM

Hi RoRo & IO :wave:.

I had a good day too. Went to yoga this morning :), and the 3 hour restorative workshop this afternoon. Someone responded to the free fridge ad on Craigs list and came and got the fridge off my deck. I grilled some steaks and made some lemony garlicy orzo with peas and parmiggiano reggiano. I made a fire this morning and have one going now. I'm about ready to try out my steam canopy finally :bounce:. I've had to wait until we moved to be able to hang it up and I've also been holding off using it so I don't run out of herbs. I ordered some the other day so I think I'm safe for now :lmao.

All About Love 02-15-2009 05:36 PM

qqqq

All About Love 02-15-2009 05:39 PM

im really sick & tired of being bossed around

sometimes dee! #$#%#$#%$!

Rowan 02-15-2009 06:09 PM

yeah what was that inside voice comment about anyway? I was scratching my head.

Ah well - I don't much understand a lot of what goes on.

gypsytears 02-15-2009 06:32 PM

What's up Nikky?

And... what is a Social Network Moderator :c029:.

Rowan 02-15-2009 06:48 PM

That, Madam, is mah title!

frstnm 02-15-2009 06:52 PM

ay rust ?
is that Aussie for something ?

Im an idiot.....

All About Love 02-15-2009 08:57 PM

:lmao first

All About Love 02-15-2009 09:06 PM

i am an idiot tooooooooooooo
its all good first

you know a member an i were talking online bout how we used to be bottom feeders an how hard it is for us to pull up out of the stinkin hole inside us when we were so low,
anyone relate?

Gyps nothin up just feling out of sorts, my doc says i am suffering chronic fatigue syndrome, im quite overwhelmesd by this an feeling life is all too hard somewhat, but ive spent couple of hours with a mate who helped me out by driving me to school pikups an i feel a little better & im doin a meeting tonight so i be ok

im always ok
in the end

i appreciate your both asking if im ok too by the way.
i appreceiate eveyone here though at times i get pissed at being told im snakey snipey or whatever cos what people think of me is none of my business yet it seems they will tell me anyway.

(for those that do this)
any idea how hard that makes it & how low it makes me feel??????

well it impacted my day so much i cried til 12 an got out of bed at 1pm
i dont want to be mean, but i dont need to be told howe shyte i am
i already know this...

SO YET AGAIN TO ANYONE WHO IVE OFFENDED IM HEAPS SORRY
<3