# 21 (permalink)  
let it grow!

Originally Posted by PaperDolls View Post

-------
It's BBQ Tuesday for me.
pork, beef, or chicken? it makes a BIG difference, ya know
Old 12-30-2008, 08:02 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I agree with all these idiots Telly. It's done and it sounds like your motives were pure.

There is a mall close to here that has baby tigers in it. You pay $25 and get to go hold them and feed them. I am going tonight after my meeting. I will post some pics later.

I'm home alone. And bored to tears. I really need a job or sumthin.
Old 12-30-2008, 08:11 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Ditto on the question Telly. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I don't really fit the opinion that people can't eat food made with alcohol. I don't have a problem eating run raisin ice cream or tiramisu or whatever. I also don't think taking NyQuil when you're sick is reason to worry but everyone is different in their feelings and views. Do what works for you hun.

Even though the kids are still feeling sick... we're heading to the city. That's NYC not Philly. Just doing some toruisty things like gazing at the tree at Rockafeller Center and stuff like that in Times Square. We're dorks.

Damon was on mouse patrol over at the new house. We caught 4 yesterday and 3 today . Houston, we have a problem! They need to get this taken care of.

EWWW!

Tan if you're bored sweety, come up here to help me paint and move . That should un bore ya!
Old 12-30-2008, 08:36 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
let it grow!

Old 12-30-2008, 08:38 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
let it grow!

Originally Posted by tanyapmc View Post
There is a mall close to here that has baby tigers in it. You pay $25 and get to go hold them and feed them.
i'm too big of a chicken to do that. what if it decides to bite you?!?!?
Old 12-30-2008, 08:38 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Its_me_jen

Originally Posted by parentrecovers View Post
pork, beef, or chicken?
Of course I know that, goofball. I know BBQ sistah.
Old 12-30-2008, 08:42 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
let it grow!

aw man. mr k is still workin' from home again this week. i am so sick of him bein' home all day. lol!

i've made 5 phone calls last night and this morning in search of a hambone for bean soup. and NOBODY is home or returning my calls. the nerve.

the city is doing some kind of a sewer project on our street, so no water during the day. good lord! could they have picked a worst week, when everyone is off work and with guests and all? knuckleheads.

that's it. i'm whiney. going to a matinee.
Old 12-30-2008, 08:46 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
let it grow!

speaking of goofs, richard roeper did his 2008 goof awards article in our paper this morning, and here's number one ....

But the clear and easy winner of the 2008 GOOF Award is ...

Sarah Palin!

Clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap....

You betcha she's the one. A year ago, probably 95 percent of Americans had never heard of the governor of Alaska -- but her name kept cropping up as a potential VP candidate for the GOP, and when John McCain pulled the trigger on the moose-huntin', plain-talkin', glasses-wearin' hockey mom, a star was born. Millions of Republicans fell in love with her, millions of Democrats were appalled by her, dozens of talk-show hosts thanked God for her -- and Tina Fey channeled her.

Palin often sounded more like an oxygen-deprived pageant contestant than a serious vice presidential candidate. She seemed unclear about the Bush doctrine, she struggled to name periodicals she regularly reads, couldn't come up with a single Supreme Court ruling with which she disagreed, confused Alaska's proximity to Russia with foreign policy knowledge, was foggy on the duties of a vice president, butchered the word "nuclear," downplayed the manmade factor in global warming -- and one gets the distinct impression she thinks "The Flintstones" is historically accurate, with Fred and Dino sharing the same era.

But wait, there's more. She somehow interpreted criticism of her negative campaigning as an attack on the First Amendment. She pardoned a turkey, then gave an interview while turkeys were being slaughtered in the background. A Canadian radio host pranked her into believing she was talking to the president of France.

The GOOF awards committee says there's much to be admired about Ms. Palin as a person. By all accounts, she is a wonderful mother, a loving wife and a person of faith. She's tough, and she's committed to her causes.

But, as a politician and public figure, Palin is a startling blend of ambition, ruthlessness, ignorance, hardline conservatism and Dark Ages philosophies.

Many believe she is the future of the Republican Party. We believe she is the GOOF of the here and now.

Old 12-30-2008, 08:47 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Its_me_jen

buncha knuckleheads.
Old 12-30-2008, 08:58 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Tan - I was up at 4 am because I was desperately fighting off the urge to eat all the cookies in the house. I decided to come to SR instead. In the end, the cookies won, but I only ate 3. Normally, it would be 13.

K! I HAD A HAMBONE on Sunday - it's prolly still in the garbage! I tried to pawn it off on my sister because no way in Sam Hill am I gonna make soup! Do you want it? I can prolly overnight it to you for $10. Just rinse it off. LOL

Hi Jen it's nice to see you!!
Old 12-30-2008, 08:59 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Oh and Gyps, your trip to NYC sounds like a lot of fun. Take pics!

Tan! I'm so jealous! I would love to hold a baby tiger! K is SUCH a chicken! I'd go with you!
Old 12-30-2008, 09:02 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  

Sarah Palin is an idiot.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:09 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  

Hi guys
Old 12-30-2008, 09:12 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  

Hi Paul, Hi Barb! How iz yas
Old 12-30-2008, 09:14 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  
let it grow!

Originally Posted by stone View Post
Sarah Palin is an idiot.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:27 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  

Don't say that stoney or she will show up here!!!!!!!

I'm making meatloaf tonight .... maybe
Old 12-30-2008, 09:27 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
How iz yas
Blah...

Post holiday blues I guess. Been working on my 4th step. I gotta be done by Saturday. My sponser is coming over then to go over it.

Time for lunch. Leftover lasagna.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:43 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  

I was blah again recently, Barb, and it sucks azz. Glad you're working on your 4th. That's frickin hard work. Be kind to yourself.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:49 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  

I did a 4th step fear inventory last saturday and my sponsor still hasn't ahd time to review it....scks to sit on it .....glad your sponsor is coming over soon
Old 12-30-2008, 09:56 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  
let it grow!

nice to see ya, scaredy! just relax a bit now that the holidays are ending. i know you worked hard..

hey crazy hedgehog, meatloaf was yesterday

i got an electric skillet for christmas (lol!) so i'm gonna make GUMBO soon. it's a lot easier in an electric skillet, imho. and less of a mess too.

just got a call to sell dental insurance for $2 each lead generated and sent to the home office.... i would SO suck at that.