Notices

Whiners Anonymous Part 17

Old 12-12-2008, 02:51 AM
  # 121 (permalink)  

some reason i couldnt sleep an now i been to tired all day an hav a rippin headache an yes well...........blah!
and then!!!
Old 12-12-2008, 04:20 AM
  # 122 (permalink)  
~miss nikky~

Originally Posted by Rusty Zipper View Post
and then!!!
i pulled ma head outta my ass an got the hell on with it!
yea!!!!!!!
alls ok when you do not focus on the negatives huh pat...
you have taught me well!
to all whiners
Old 12-12-2008, 05:45 AM
  # 123 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I guess I can't wake up feeling good two mornings in a row - might get used to it... sigh...
Old 12-12-2008, 06:00 AM
  # 124 (permalink)  
I got nothin'

What a wonderful country (U.S)...

You can build up a corporation, run it into the ground, and the good ole government will likely bail your sorry butt out.

I take no responsibility in this fiasco. I've never made payments on a house because I’ve never owned one. I've NEVER owned ANY credit cards. This is not my mess. I have to ask one thing, though:

Where's my freakin' bailout! Where's my money? Why are these crooks getting some instead?
Old 12-12-2008, 09:24 AM
  # 125 (permalink)  

My arm hurts again today.

Plus, is it just me or is this forum slow today. Every time I go to the next page on a thread it takes forever. We just cleaned out our cookies last night.
Old 12-12-2008, 10:17 AM
  # 126 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Unhappy Just when I thought it was safe to go out to the mailbox

I received a letter from the IRS today. They don't have a record of receiving my '05 & '06 tax returns. They want me to send copies. Why sure, just let me go to my very organized & efficiently labeled file cabinet and pluck them right out & send them - NOT!! How do I tell them those years are a bit - um - fuzzy? Alcoholism - the gift that keeps on giving. Lest we forget.
Old 12-12-2008, 10:18 AM
  # 127 (permalink)  
cmc

Originally Posted by Bamboozle View Post
What a wonderful country (U.S)...

You can build up a corporation, run it into the ground, and the good ole government will likely bail your sorry butt out.

I take no responsibility in this fiasco. I've never made payments on a house because I’ve never owned one. I've NEVER owned ANY credit cards. This is not my mess. I have to ask one thing, though:

Where's my freakin' bailout! Where's my money? Why are these crooks getting some instead?
Good whine, Bamboozle.....and their cars are crummy too.
Old 12-12-2008, 10:35 AM
  # 128 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I didn't come here to whine, today, I came here to look at CMC and just try to imagine what it would be like to walk outside and see sunshine and palm trees.

Where I live, they measure snow by the foot. Until I moved here I had never heard of nor seen a "roof shovel". That's what they use to shovel snow off their roof because it's so deep it could cave it in.

So I will close my eyes and picture myself sitting under a palm tree

Pass the sunscreen please?
Old 12-12-2008, 10:54 AM
  # 129 (permalink)  

Severe storm warning and my husband is still going on his winter camping trip with his jeep club.

moron.
Old 12-12-2008, 10:57 AM
  # 130 (permalink)  
Old & Sober Member of AA

This one's for you, Hevyn!
Have you gotten untangled yet!?!
Old 12-12-2008, 11:05 AM
  # 131 (permalink)  
cmc

You won't need a high SPF here today, Ann; it's a bit overcast since the cold front came by. It's partly sunny and about 70 today. Tomorrow will be a bit warmer.
Queenie...I haven't seen snow since I was in gradeschoo and I do miss it sometimes.
Old 12-12-2008, 11:11 AM
  # 132 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Alright already... I made myself rake up two big bags of leaves and walked the dogs and now am trying the 'chicken soup' cure. Anything to make me feel 'normal' today and not so damn sick! I'm not sick!! I don't even have a cold! I had a flu shot a month ago!! Why am I feeling sick and crummy??:wtf2 I want to feel good!!! Waaahhh!!
Old 12-12-2008, 11:14 AM
  # 133 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Least, the flu shot caused some real damage here. They give it where I work (optional) and I opted not to because I rarely get sick, maybe a small cold or so and the flu about once every 10 years.

Either the shot caused side effects, or the strain of flu wasn't in the shot, but there are some sick puppies here who wish they never got the shot.

Hope you're feeling better soon. Lots of rest, soup and juice may help.

Hugs
Old 12-12-2008, 12:25 PM
  # 134 (permalink)  
IO Storm

Hevyn: Why sure, just let me go to my very organized & efficiently labeled file cabinet and pluck them right out & send them - NOT!! How do I tell them those years are a bit - um - fuzzy? Alcoholism - the gift that keeps on giving. Lest we forget.
Hevyn..you are just so cute...let's just say...sheeeesh, hun. I can relate.

Old 12-12-2008, 12:27 PM
  # 135 (permalink)  
IO Storm

I ...uhhhh...didn't file for 10 years, BTW...almost done now. They are not monsters,

after all.
Old 12-12-2008, 01:36 PM
  # 136 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Heyvn, send the IRS a letter in three years saying you just got their letter regarding your tax returns from 05 and 06. It took them three years to realize they couldn't find your tax returns??? Sheesh! You should be allowed three years to find your copies! Good grief!
Old 12-12-2008, 01:55 PM
  # 137 (permalink)  
I got nothin'

Originally Posted by cmc View Post
.....and their cars are crummy too.

Yes.

What the crap did they think was going to happen? While the price of oil kept climbing upward, all they could do was continue to make cars with crappy mileage. It’s their fault they didn’t exercise better business sense!

I know the measure had failed last night (I just got home, so I don't know the status of the situation right now), but I'm sure they'll get theirs. I'd like to give them something...How about a big steaming lump from my ***?

...sorry...

This makes me so angry ...and we just sit here and let the government waste our money! I wish I knew what to do... :wtf2
Old 12-12-2008, 02:05 PM
  # 138 (permalink)  
Old & Sober Member of AA

Bam...I'm not an economics major...but, I do believe what's happened is a domino effect...and, the only way to correct it is to start moving in the opposite direction.
It didn't get this way overnight...and, it's going to take a while to remedy.

You're just one of the many millions feeling the pinch. Have faith and believe we will get out of this mess!

They gave out the flu shot here...I've never taken it, and didn't think I wanted to start at this late date. The day nurse said she's never had one, so I said, "I'll get a flu shot after you do."
Old 12-12-2008, 02:41 PM
  # 139 (permalink)  
IO Storm

Whine

I felt better this morning..now I feel sick again...sheeeeeesh..how long is this thing

going to last? Patience is not one of my virtues, you know...
Old 12-12-2008, 03:26 PM
  # 140 (permalink)  
I got nothin'

Originally Posted by Jersey Nonny View Post
Bam...I'm not an economics major...but, I do believe what's happened is a domino effect...and, the only way to correct it is to start moving in the opposite direction.
It didn't get this way overnight...and, it's going to take a while to remedy.

Yeah, I know, and a lot of it started with job losses (the good ones) and the mess with HMO's (GREED!). We're in for one heck of a crapstorm. I hope everyone is prepared. I'm not. I'm too poor. I'll be one of the first to go down.