Notices

Bottoms Part 104

Old 12-01-2008, 06:50 PM
  # 221 (permalink)  

hi gyps...i don't have my facebook password...so the work machine auto logs in but can't get in from home

How are you????
Old 12-01-2008, 06:57 PM
  # 222 (permalink)  
not a greeter

I'm good . Kinda tired.

Just click forgot password on the log in page and it should send you the pw to your email right?
Old 12-01-2008, 06:58 PM
  # 223 (permalink)  
not a greeter

How in the shag can I still have more posts than stoney when I was on hiatus for so long???
Old 12-01-2008, 07:00 PM
  # 224 (permalink)  

the program is cheating...notice you have had the same number showing for the last 3 posts. It makes me look like a blabber mouth
Old 12-01-2008, 07:25 PM
  # 225 (permalink)  
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Originally Posted by parentrecovers View Post
you're innocent, crazy hedgehog. and santa really flies on a sleigh with reindeer.

where ya livin' now, rells? with your girlfriend? why'd you get banned? banned to bottoms? bottoms is like sr pergitory i guess...
I screamed a bad word that C word! in an e-mail hahahahaha

Yup still here....cannot find a place that is resonable-because with the salary
being chopped 40% it really does make a huge difference! So I need to get through the Holidays and then really hope that there will be a job waiting for me in January! Then on the house hunt again! Ughhh.....I love her been friends 27 years but it can be draining with all the divorce stuff/custody stuff going on!
Old 12-01-2008, 07:26 PM
  # 226 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Should all say 9252 now. It doesn't count the individual posts, just the total. I think.

I am a blabbermouth, and I'm proud of it.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:27 PM
  # 227 (permalink)  
not a greeter

What the what?!
Old 12-01-2008, 07:27 PM
  # 228 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Perhaps I am being gypped here!

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:38 PM
  # 229 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by gypsytears View Post
Perhaps I'am

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between blabs. Please try again in 10 seconds.
Old 12-01-2008, 11:05 PM
  # 230 (permalink)  
smileyologist and lord of bees

You're all lunatics.

Morning, it's 7:05am here.
Old 12-01-2008, 11:30 PM
  # 231 (permalink)  
IO Storm

Hi peeps..beddie bye time here. 11:29 p.m.

You guys are funee.
Old 12-01-2008, 11:31 PM
  # 232 (permalink)  
IO Storm

See everyone tomorrow for a bit...busy busy.

Nighters.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:20 AM
  # 233 (permalink)  

I have more post than you Gyps.

Fool.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:05 AM
  # 234 (permalink)  

You know I love you though Gyps.
Old 12-02-2008, 04:44 AM
  # 235 (permalink)  

Well, I have less posts than the both of yous.

I'm about to leave for the gym. Meeting with the trainer. Then school. Oh joy! But next week is finals and then I'm off for a MONTH! Party at TanHo's!

I hope your all having a great day.
Old 12-02-2008, 05:31 AM
  # 236 (permalink)  
let it grow!

Originally Posted by tanyapmc View Post
Party at TanHo's!
Old 12-02-2008, 05:34 AM
  # 237 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Originally Posted by stone View Post
You know I love you though Gyps.
I do. That's why I thanked the post where you called me a fool, girly man .
Old 12-02-2008, 05:46 AM
  # 238 (permalink)  

Morning Idiots! I cannot breathe! Runny Stuffy Nose, Headache, Coughing!
Old 12-02-2008, 05:47 AM
  # 239 (permalink)  
let it grow!

must get ready to go out with humans, pretend that i like holidays ...

Old 12-02-2008, 06:04 AM
  # 240 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Did I share with you when the teen lost her retainer the 1st time? I think so but here's a re-cap of the whole incident up until the present day situation:

She lost the retainer at the beginning of November. It's her bottom one, the one that she has to wear 24/7. Especially important since she's missing a permanent tooth to come in where the baby tooth was extracted. She claims to have removed the retainer to eat lunch, allegedly placed it in the case (something I've never actually witnessed here at home) and went to the bathroom Upon her return, she alleges that the Mexican kids (no disrespect to any Mexicans here whatsoever. I'm using it as an adjective) at the table next to theirs STOLE the slobbery retainer out of the case and left the case. Ummm hmm right. I don't believe this story, neither did Mr. GT, nor did the orthodontist.

She is grounded as of the moment we found out about the retainer.For an undetermined period of time. Plus, I made her hand over all of her baby sitting money to pay for the replacement. It cost $350!

So we get an appointment for the impressions... it takes 2-3 weeks to get the new one made. All the while her teeth that we have spent thousands on (even with insurance) are moving daily. They put a rush on it and we had it back in 2 weeks. They gave her a BRIGHT PINK CASE to keep it in so she wouldn't lose it.

This was Tuesday November 22 mind you. On Saturday November 26 after Mr. GT & I went to look for a kitchen table for the new house (we did get one. Used though I wanted new... this one is great. Perfect in fact until Mr. GT and my brother dropped it on it's edge and dinged it but that's another story) we came in with some of the chairs and the teen tells me to go read my facebook messages. I was like WHY? I don't have time, what happened... we're going o get Chinese after we unload the van. Guess what? Yes... she post the 2nd retainer!!! Not even 4 days after getting the replacement!!! She thinks it fell out of her pocket as she walked back from her friends house. She said they were eating pizza and that's why it was out of her mouth. I do not know why it didn't go right back in her mouth after her last chew :crazy.

She looked in her room, all up and down the street, had my brother look at the cemetery (don't ask... she went with a friend to visit someone's grave) and she even raked the whole front yard. The friend and her mother searched their house to no avail.

So... 2nd impressions taken the day before Thanksgiving. Still waiting for the 3rd retainer. Mr. GT took her to her appointment so I could go to the school for the boys T-day feast to help out before it happened. That must've been a fun ride... the teen and Mr. Gt . Perhaps this will make her think about not losing THIS one. He said the doctor could not believe it. He just was in total shock that she lost it so soon. I guess he felt some pity for us since he's only charging $175 this time. Buy one get the 2nd half off.

She is definitely grounded because of this incident. That means no friends, no mypace, no Facebook etc.

STILL WITH ME??? It gets better...

Sunday morning I turned my laptop on before going to yoga. It went right to her myspace page! She was on my computer while we were at the concert. She didn't even turn it off, was in sleep mode all night and she was still logged in.

I and Mr. GT were in disbelief at this. She totally disregarded what we said...and disrespectfully was sending out messages laughing about "not really being grounded".

I, in a fit of evilness decided to send out a bulletin using her account since it was still open (I don't know her pw)... knowing all of her friends would get it:

This is what I sent:

The Teen IS GROUNDED
Body: The teen is grounded and has been grounded since she lost her 2nd retainer on 22 November,2008.

The terms of the grouding include but are not limited to:

NO COMPUTER
NO FRIENDS OVER
NO VISITING OF FRIENDS
NO HANGING OUT

Any computer activity since the date of 22 November, 2008 was not cute or undetected.
She is completely unplugged as of NOW (8:33 am 30 November 2008)!

She is in danger of having her phone and iPod confiscated for the remainder of the grounding.

Thanks,

The Management
She said a bunch of people came up to her yesterday and told her about it. Saying I was ridiculous and they're glad their mothers are not like me and I'm a bitch. I think I accomplished my objective to totally mortify her -> And... I would do it again. In fact, I posted it on FB in case anyone missed it on myspace.

After all of this... can you believe she called after swim practice and asked to eat over her gf's house???

I said no. Be home in 20 seconds .