Notices

30 Days and Under Club

Old 06-04-2008, 12:21 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Hey everyone! Day 23 for me and I just got the news that Negman has made yet another thread for us to aspire to. Another week until I'm accepted there. LOL! He keeps setting these goals for us - darn him! Just kidding. Glad someone's setting new goals. Fizzy stills here for now and all the other good people and so I feel I'm in good company.
Old 06-04-2008, 03:19 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  

Technically speaking...cough cough...er....if I may be so bold....any of us can go straight to 60 days and under.....now if it was 30 to 60 days...an alltogether different thing!! ...not that I want to pee on your parsnips or anything negman...but you are our leader...you can't disapear willy nilly like some...er....disaperaring thing....you've got responsibilities...duties...rousing speaches to make...awards to give out....babies to kiss....but oh no!!! off you run to your new mates in the (unimaginatively named!) 60 and under club....well i never....i've never heard the like in my life!!!
....well I vote Fizzywater with Horselover as my new leaders...a unified treaty of the wise and wonderfull....leading as guideing lights on an otherwise misty road....I bet they won't just run off when it suits...they'll fight till the last hoof...the last bubble...victory shall be ours!!!!
...er..sorry got carried away...what I meant to say was 'well done!' and congrats...and thankyou.
love and peace my bandaged friend.
regards
Benjamin x
Old 06-04-2008, 03:24 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Hey Benji - 3 more days and Fizzy will disappear too! Not fair!! Wahhh! Your post made me laugh out loud and my 5 year old wanted to know what was so funny!! You're great!
Old 06-04-2008, 05:44 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  

Hi guys,

Can I join in the party? I am finishing up day 15 here! :bounce
Old 06-04-2008, 06:01 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  

Yeah!!! Flgirl is here. Great news! Too bad Negman - you can't have her "yet." We are getting loads of great people here.
Old 06-04-2008, 06:22 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  

Thanks Horselover,

I'm really excited that I am able to be here!!! (Obviously the rollercoaster is on the way up, yet again...LOL)

:ghug3
Old 06-04-2008, 11:27 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  

Welcome flgirl...congratulations on your two weeks...jolly good show....just the caliber of person we like here in the under 30's....I think us chaps may be outnumbered by the ladies....brilliant!!! ....have I told you all how rich and handsome I am? ...I may have overlooked to tell you Horselover, of my extensive stables....and thoroughbred collection? ...all allowed to drink from my naturally carbonated spring...eh 'FizzyWater'!!
...right I'd better get to work...sunny here in England today...day 11...feeling great still...hope you all are too....i'll be thinking of you...
Ben
Old 06-05-2008, 03:27 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  
lost

day 5 here

can I join ?

I promise I'll get more uppity as my days progress lol

congrats to you all...truly inspirational. i don't feel as alone reading these posts...thx
Old 06-05-2008, 05:36 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Congrats Fizzy on 4 Weeks!
Old 06-05-2008, 05:40 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  

Ben - You crack me up! What a great sense of humor. You were kidding about the stables and the thoroughbreds, right???? LOL! Keep it up!

Old 06-05-2008, 05:42 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  

Cope9 - Welcome to this board. Stay, kick back and don't forget to bring your funny bone. Glad to have you over here.
Old 06-05-2008, 05:54 AM
  # 72 (permalink)  

my 24th day clean. I'm vey happy to be stringing these days together. I'm feeling stronger, anthough I still have some weak moments. I'm working through those moments, and they are not lasting for 4 hours blocks of time.

I am not rewarding my lonliness with Using
and now I am starting to feel less lonely

I am buying in to my own recovery.
Old 06-05-2008, 06:04 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  

Ksplash5 - You are an inspiration and its nice to see how you're thinking things through. Just think, pretty soon you will be joining Negman on his 60 days and under thread. Great work. We're all pretty close together on this ride.
Old 06-05-2008, 09:49 AM
  # 74 (permalink)  

Hey Cope...course you can join...good to have you aboard the good ship 'Wombat' sailing from troubled water to far off sandy beaches....no promises there won't be a few storms on the way...but we're headed to the sun and that's all that's important...the more hands aboard the merrier...so don't feel alone...because quite frankly...it's clear that your not...welcome....if ever you're feeling down feel free to pm me...that goes for anyone on the wombat by the way....together we are invincible.
HOIST THE MAINSAIL!!!
Benjamin
Old 06-05-2008, 12:49 PM
  # 75 (permalink)  
Sober since 9th May 2008

Just checking in - day 28 - just another quiet day done.

You crack me up too Benjamin, where do you get the energy from ?

Need to get to Negmans new club for a wee sit down and a rest. Hope he's got the kettle boiled for a cup of tea if I make it there. A slice of hot buttered toast with a wee dollup of Marmite would be very nice too.
Old 06-05-2008, 01:48 PM
  # 76 (permalink)  

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Fizzy don't go....he's only got vegimite...yuk....stay here with me and the horsey one...flgirl and the cope dude will make toast n tea...i've got a jar of the real macoy somewhere...oh life is jolly in 30 and under...yum yum...we can change our name...under 35 would be a good start....i'm turning my eyes 'up north' in a pleading fashion....what will we do with out you...I might take up model airoplane making...and it'll be your fault!
B x
Old 06-05-2008, 05:22 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  

I'm gonna make tea and toast?? This I gotta see!! LOL
Old 06-05-2008, 11:04 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  

I've got some tea and bagels presently. Cream cheese. I'll shop for the vegemite and marmite soon. All are welcome!

Day 32 done!

-- NM
Old 06-06-2008, 12:42 AM
  # 79 (permalink)  

Red Alert

It's friday...my major threat day....the phone will start ringing from noon....friends going drinking....how many times will I be told I'm boreing and no fun anymore? If I can just get through the weekend then i'll be on two weeks...but it's so hard...it's only 8.30 am and i'm really hanging out for a cold lager....arrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhh
Old 06-06-2008, 03:59 AM
  # 80 (permalink)  

benji,

You can come with me to the beach instead I get out of work early today and it's gonna be 90 degrees :bounce
Seriously, you can make it through the weekend. This will be my third one without drinking and it's JUST beginning to feel good. I was drinking my way from Friday to Sunday before.

:ghug3