Notices

Yikes!

Old 10-21-2004, 05:24 PM
  # 221 (permalink)  
I am sure I didn't do it!

EDDIE~
I got a call back for an interview! I am so excited!!! I just wanted to tell you!! Wooooooo Hoooooooo!

L
Old 10-21-2004, 05:50 PM
  # 222 (permalink)  
No expectations!

Yes! Whoo hoo, indeed!

Love,
Eddie
Old 10-23-2004, 06:26 AM
  # 223 (permalink)  

Eddie~
I can't believe it! They said I would hear back in a week and it took three so I figured I just wasn't what they were looking for. So last nihgt I went and got a new outfit. I look so sharp!

I am going to walk in and they are going to think I am sexy! I am excited and nervouse all at the same time. I guess it is good. My boss is very suportive. We hired a girl this summer who looked good on paper but wasn't. She said not only will I look good on paper but I do my job good too and I have a lot of potential. She also said when I get my AA I will be leaving too. She will make me because I am too good for this job.

So it is bitter sweet.

L
Old 10-23-2004, 06:46 PM
  # 224 (permalink)  
No expectations!

You go, girl!
Love, Eddie
Old 10-27-2004, 05:35 AM
  # 225 (permalink)  

Eddie~
Oh my goodness! The interview went sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo well!!!

She liked and agreed with most if not all of the things I said. Like she asked what is cooperation. I went through this big speel and then she asked me to break it down. And she said I kept saying the word solution. She said how important it was that I kept saying that word because she believes to focus on the solution rather than the problem. Then she asked whether counselors should disclose personal information to clients. I said that if it helps the client yes, but not giving details. But the clients aren't there to be the counselors so some space is definitly appropriate. She LOVED it. I was so happy. She just went on about how right I was. She liked my attitude. Our outfits even matched! I am so stoked!

I am trying not to get my hopes up though just incase. One of my co-workers called me last night in tears about how she didn't want me to leave and how she was afraid that I would never see her anymore and all these things. It felt so bad and so happy at the same time. I don't want to leave her but am glad I have the opportunity.

Then the night before the interview I had a dream that I lost my last baby tooth. How symbolic is that? It was so cool. I really really want this job

The job she interviewed me for was a counselors aide. Basically, I go visit the clients (everything is inpatient), they meet with me before the counselor, if they need to go someplace I take them in the van that the company provides. It is awesome for me. I really would like this!

L
Old 11-01-2004, 08:40 AM
  # 226 (permalink)  
No expectations!

lurkings,
Sorry I didn't respond sooner; I just read your last post. That is tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!! When do you think you'll hear something back? And what kind of clients would you be working with? It sounds kind of like a job I recently applied for with Mental Health. Anyway, I'm really excited for you. Let me know what happens, of course.

I frequently have dreams in which my teeth are loose or they come out. A therapist once told me that dreams about teeth are dreams about anger, but it doesn't sound like that in your case. :06: Actually, I can't really connect mine to anger either, but then again, I'm not very aware of my feelings in general.

Well, I've got loads to do still, so I better run. I'll try to get back on later today, though.
Love, Eddie
Old 11-02-2004, 04:51 AM
  # 227 (permalink)  

Eddie~
Well, they called me back on Thursday and I had a second interview on Friday that also went well. Now they are calling refferences and all that junk. I am excited and I hope I get the job.

L
Old 11-02-2004, 05:07 AM
  # 228 (permalink)  
No expectations!

Sounds like you've got it to me!
Love, Eddie
Old 11-08-2004, 02:46 PM
  # 229 (permalink)  

I got the job Eddie! They just called me!! I am so excited! :lumpy

Erin
Old 11-09-2004, 06:09 AM
  # 230 (permalink)  
No expectations!

:congrats :hoo :bravo
When Do You Start?
Yippeee!!!
Love, Eddie
Old 11-10-2004, 05:35 PM
  # 231 (permalink)  

Eddie~
I start Sunday afternoon. I am really excited.

L
Old 11-14-2004, 06:31 AM
  # 232 (permalink)  
No expectations!

Good heavens, that's today! Hope all goes well!
Love, Eddie :couchpota
Old 11-16-2004, 03:53 PM
  # 233 (permalink)  

It was good. I met a lot of cool people and am excited about starting. I am already making more hours now that I am at my current job. It will be good to get extra paychecks for a couple of weeks.
Old 11-16-2004, 06:59 PM
  # 234 (permalink)  
No expectations!

So, you are working both jobs for now? And remind me again what you'll be doing in this new job. I really am glad things are working out for you! I printed out some applications and application information for some psychiatric pharmacy residencies last night so I am making some small moves. Now I have to come up with a Curriculum Vitae (sp?), which I've never done before, in order to apply.

Love, Eddie
Old 12-01-2004, 08:58 PM
  # 235 (permalink)  
No expectations!

:back :hello :back