Notices

That bl***y Man has gone and done it now

Old 03-25-2010, 10:28 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

That bl***y Man has gone and done it now

Hi there

It would appear that my bl***y soon to be bl***y husband has gone and slowly got himself into debt.

Stupid me had not got round to getting my name off the tenancy and now I am liable for over £1000 of rent arrears. He has a week to come up with the money. I moved out of our house because I didn't want to put the kids and myself through any more hassle, plus he had said he would see me dead first rather than lose the house.

I went to my local housing office with a letter asking to be taken off the tenancy, and they said no, sorry, too much arrears. So asked what my options were and was told to fill out a form and go back on the housing register, the other option is to kick him out by court letter and move back in.

So I fill out the form and take it back to a different place, to be told that because I am already a tenant and I made the situation I am in my they won't help me. Plus because I am carer of our kids I am automatically entitled to the house before he is.

So now I will have to go to court to get an occupancy order.

I don't need this. I'm supposedly the bad one coz I left him!

So he's miserable, so he's depressed. So am I, I want a house, he clearly doesn't.

He has a friend who deals with all his paperwork, who it seems is not helping him.

Tomorrow I will be going back to the Citizens advice bureau to sort out the next step to being the evil person that I have been labelled.

I am now teetering on the edge of a trough off depression which I don't need because I have only just recovered from the last one.

What on earth possessed me to marry him. I knew what he was like before?