Any LOST or South Park fans? - SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information
Go Back   SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Special-Interest Groups > The Men's Room
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2009, 05:48 PM   #1 (permalink)

Any LOST or South Park fans?

I've pretty well been addicted to LOST since the first episode. Haven't missed one since you have to love a show that exercises the mind. Still don't have much of a grasp of what is going on but at least now they are finally starting to tie up the loose ends. Tonight's episode (4/1) should be especially good.

And well I started watching South Park in 3rd grade and have been an avid viewer ever since (had to sneak it in during the early days, momma didn't like the idea of me watching such a show now she'll watch it with me occasionally lol). I'll never forget in third grade I was running around the playground saying "OMG you killed kenny, YOU *******!" Only to be ratted on and get a verbal assault from my teacher.

Anyways both look awesome tonight...
zandre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:55 PM   #2 (permalink)

Lost fan here, wondering what's up with Ben Linus since Sayid popped a cap on him last week, lol Lynx
Lynxster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:59 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxster View Post
Lost fan here, wondering what's up with Ben Linus since Sayid popped a cap on him last week, lol Lynx
Very curious myself. Although I was watching E! TV with my sister about 2 weeks ago and heard that major fan favorite character was going to be killed. Personally I love Ben. He cracks me up. I'm just curious if he is dead will he just fall dead in the future where we last saw him as the grown up or will he disappear. Completely LOST haha.

By the way I'm DVRing it so I'll be behind anyone watching at it's normal time tonight (ha please no spoilers). I can't stand commercials.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:24 AM   #4 (permalink)

Definitely a South Park fan.. I didn't really like last nights episode. the one about the economy, and when Cartman was the superhero were hilarious!!
paperboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:20 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperboy41510 View Post
Definitely a South Park fan.. I didn't really like last nights episode. the one about the economy, and when Cartman was the superhero were hilarious!!
Yeah I agree last night's was a bit of a let down as was the first episode of the season but the one about the economy was great. When they cut the chicken's head off to find out what to do I couldn't stop laughing. They are having a hardtime living up to, I believe it was the 10th season, with the Warcraft episode, one of my absolute favorites, as well as all the others which usually had me on my knees laughing.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:53 PM   #6 (permalink)

As for LOST last night it was another great episode. Hurley and Miles going back and forth about time travel had me geeking out. I always say it but the next episode seems like it's going to be pretty awesome and OMG when Ben woke up and saw John alive his face was absolutely priceless. What I'm still curious about is whether or not John is the leader of "The Others" still or what. I've got a lot of other questions but I've got it recorded so I might give it another watch again a little later and see if I can pick up on anything else.
Old 05-21-2009, 06:36 PM   #7 (permalink)

Late to this thread it appears
I am a huge Lost fan. My wife and I had always planned to watch it over the years, but never found time. We had a little girl in December of 07, and found we were more home bound. She was breast feeding and had to get the baby up every 3 hours (long story yet?). ANYWAY we actually decided to rent Lost and start from season 1. This was about 5 weeks or so before season 5 started.

I will say this..the best way to watch a show is this way!! We watched 3 a night and becomes absolute freaks. The funny part was that coworkers would not tell me what was going on in modren lost until I caught up.

I will say the last 2 seasons were fantastic, but nothing is as good to me as 1-3. 1 being hands down my favorite. You didn't know what the smoke monster was! There were polar bears everywhere, the "dynosaur" that tore down trees.

I just read the last post in this thread and I had the same questions about John. The finally blew my mind and I am extremely sad for 2 facts.
1) we are 7 months from the next season
2) it is the last season
Jaybobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 10:05 AM   #8 (permalink)
Finally Honest

Huge Lost fan here!! I am jonseing for season six. Can't wait to see how they tie it all up!!
Old 06-12-2009, 09:38 AM   #9 (permalink)

Lost!!!!!!

Wow! I didn't know there were LOST fans in here! Why does this have to be in the Men's room? No women can respond in here, so there's the other half of the fans.

Anyway, here's a wild chick that digs LOST. Her name is Rachel, aka ACK. It's rated-R, so careful.

I have dropped you into the Season 7 Finale Part 1. You read the caption, then look at the pic. If you want to start from the beginning of the season or search out previous seasons, go to 'Home'.

Hope you enjoy.
McGowdog is offline   Reply With Quote