Notices

MariJuanaDeTox

Old 09-30-2021, 03:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

MariJuanaDeTox

Detoxing....

I never really thought there was much of a physical aspect to detoxing from cannabis.

But I suppose that changes over time. With longer and longer use. With changes to the body brought about by chronic use.

And also - in places where cannabis is legal - due to incredibly potent products.

RSO oil, distillate products in particular seem to have some kind of impact on my body such that getting off them brings about nausea, diarrhea, stomach upset and waves of ill-feeling from head to toe.

And the impact to the brain..... it's really odd.... this time around, and the last, I really noticed it in a pronounced way. After 24 hours or so, the brain fog became far worse. From that point, either I have to suffer it out for another day or two before my mind comes back into focus, or more cannabis is needed to think straight. A very odd thing indeed.... because it seems that at some stage what happens is that cannabis ceases to "work" as it has before, and becomes something that is needed just for 'maintenance' of some weird form of normalcy. And, disappointingly, at that stage, I no longer really get any of the 'pleasant' effects. It's almost like the drug has stopped working altogether. But at the same time, without it is kind of miserable.

Anyone observing this process would have to conclude that I am insane.

Yet how many people is this slowly, surely happening to as we continue to laud Marijuana with praises as a 'wonderdrug' curing everything from a bad day to cancer?

Humans are strange critters.
Old 10-01-2021, 02:02 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Day three of detoxing not quite as bad.

Day two was GOD-AWFUL.... but that was in part owing to the fact that I didn't eat enough, had gotten a flu shot the day before and also donated plasma.....
Old 10-01-2021, 02:06 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Glad things are improving, if slowly, FreeOwl

D
Old 10-01-2021, 02:09 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

thanks, D