Notices

Bye bye 420

Old 05-21-2017, 08:15 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Hasta la vista 420

I'm with you all. It's time to quit and start a better quality of life!
It's just been 420 everyday. Out of control, exhausting and ridiculous after a while.
For me there has always been 2 rules about smoking marijuana:

1. You should never let it become a daily habit.

2. You should never get high before having important things to do.

I broke both of these rules repeatedly over and over again.
Old 05-21-2017, 01:33 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Good on you Sean. Wishing you every success.

And I guess if you you/we break those 'rules' over and over again we are not social drinkers or smokers. That old line about the definition of madness being the repeating of same behaviours expecting different results comes to mind. Forget who said it....Einstein, idk
Old 05-22-2017, 06:40 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Ty all

Well I didn't drink I just read some posts on here and the devil craving went away I had a drinking problem before it took me about 2 years to feel better when I quit the weed day 1 I had a drink to sleep I'm hitting my self yes was only that night but I have to go through all of that again acute withdrawl then post acute withdrawl syndrome I went through that with drinking I dunno about the weed or coke if I went through paws if that's what it's called I sure know I went through it with my drinking but did it only that night I know it's no excuse but the good thing I haven't touched anything since my drinking was so bad when I quit I kept a bottle in my apartment just in case what was I thinking the night I quit weed I finished that bottle I'm bad but it's gone no more just in case big mistake on my part maybe that's why I was feeling crapy again I month later ty all for listening....I come on here read some posts and I get through it thank you to all of you😀
Old 06-05-2017, 10:42 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
hopping for freedom

How are you doing now? I hope things are going well for you. It's scary to face life with "nothing" to take the edge off but I think that's what it's all about, not swapping one for another. I know for myself, there is just this void sometimes. I still want to turn to cigarettes, weed, booze, food but I do know that those things won't fix it. I just have to sit with the void and it does go away. I think we all experience it in one way or other and we try to fill it differently. Let's find a healthy way to fill it or learn to feel it and not fear it.