Notices

Does anyone dreams pick up from the night before?

Old 05-06-2013, 07:34 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Does anyone dreams pick up from the night before?

I was wondering if anyone dreams pick up from the night before? I will dream some crazy dream and the next night it picks up where it left off. It is like a series on television. I have stopped using the computer and tv before I go to bed. If it is a good dream, I will want to "finish" it but if it is not I dread going to sleep. It does not happen all the time, but enough to make me wonder if this happens to anyone else and what may be the cause it. My loving sister said there is something wrong with my brain. Hahaha, yes I know this, but seriously I have not met anyone or heard of this happening to anyone else. They have the same people, all of whom I do not recognize it is quite bizarre.
Old 05-13-2013, 06:53 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

yes I use to all the time. But back then it was nightmares. The nightmares would restart each night basically and I knew what part would come up next but I could never wake up. As the dream progressed it got worse and worse each night. I had to go to a therapist and she had to finally convince me I was safe and it eventually worked. But even in normal dreams I have had it happen lol. It's cool when its not a nightmare.
Old 06-27-2013, 03:56 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Yes, I too have progressive dreams from time to time. When they happen, I enjoy it because it's like reading from a favorite book or watching a favorite TV show.

Glad they are not nightmares though